The Hunter Biden Tax Indictment Is a Disaster for the White House

If you’ve been following the Biden saga, the indictment has some neon-flashing problems for the president.
Allow me to identify the exact problem. There is a false perception, due to constant lies and unsubstantiated allegations made by Repubs and RWM, that Joe was involved in something nefarious. A perception prevalent among millions of potential voters in the 2024 election.

Repubs and RWM have put an enormous amount of time and effort in to creating said false perception. Just as they did when Hillary ran in 2016. Which is why they are working so hard to create it. Relying on voter's gullibility, ignorance, and or apathy in understanding that thus far the allegations are completely spurious.

Besides the obvious, the endless smear campaign against Hillary worked in spectacular fashion, why the attention on Hunter with whom they are smearing Joe by extension?

Well, Trump's fraud case in NY has been decided...........he's guilty. Now it's just a matter of how severe the punishment will be. Then there are the DC and GA indictments related to the failed coup. And the classified documents case in FL. Therefore, MAGAists need a counter narrative.

They need to attract as much attention on the shiny object over here........HUNTER IS A LOUSE.......to keep folks from paying attention to the shiny object over there............

The 4 criminal investigations into Donald Trump, explained

Last edited:
That just shows what unscrupulous scumbags Democrats are.

Mac1958 has the flagrant double standard that is the hallmark of Democrat politics. You hold Republicans to incredible standards and Democrats to no standards. Democrats can put their opposition in prison all day long and live in constant fear that those evil Republicans are going to do what they are doing to them. Mac supports evil

Mac1958 has the flagrant double standard that is the hallmark of Democrat politics. You hold Republicans to incredible standards and Democrats to no standards. Democrats can put their opposition in prison all day long and live in constant fear that those evil Republicans are going to do what they are doing to them. Mac supports evil
Oh, kaz, dems have the GOP by the balls. The GOP have Trump and all his mincing, merry minions, and the Dems have: Hunter and Menendez.

Sucks to be you.

It is prosecution political, personal, and persecution because the dick Trump is the greatest political criminal of American history,
You just don't like him. If you had an open mind like I do then you'd realize all these indictments are just political bullshit.

You just don't like him. If you had an open mind like I do then you'd realize all these indictments are just political bullshit.
I don't like him because he is political gangster trying to pull down the guard rails of truth, Justice, and the American way, He has failed. Every day dims even more for him in his quest to be re-elected and saved from punishment.

I don't like him because he is political gangster trying to pull down the guard rails of truth, Justice, and the American way, He has failed. Every day dims even more for him in his quest to be re-elected and saved from punishment.
You are a partisan Democrat just spewing your party's talking points.

I support evil.

It's pretty funny how you call that out like it's a totally shocking thing to say, while you say that sort of thing all the time and it never occurs to you how much hate is in your heart. My point, which I will continue to make and you will continue to miss

How do you explain the grand juries that voted for the indictments? Are they all part of the fictitious deep state?

They are victims of the lying left wing media. And I'll remember to ask you the same thing when Pedo Joe starts getting indicted in red States, MAGA man

Forum List

Back