The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

The Bible is not a "fairy tale," it is rather an embellishment of real events...

To understand the Bible, you must first parse it into two categories...

THAT which EVERYONE SAW

THAT which NOBODY except a handful of Chosen liars saw.

Take, for example, Exodus. Here we have this magic staff... that nobody ever observes do magic....

After the Israelites cross the Sea of Reeds at low tide, the Amalek attack. There is something EVERYONE saw. WHAT did they see??

They saw Moses run up a hill like a coward while only the LEVITES fight the Amalek. The Bible says Moses is a LEVITE. His acts there suggest otherwise.... and the staff doesn't have ANY POWER AT ALL....

Ditto with Jesus... all of his "miracles" are observed by the Disciples and nobody else.... and when given a trial, a public forum which EVERYONE SAW, the guy couldn't heal a hangnail...

Let's summarize....

1. the only demographic to observe Jesus when he lived, Jews, reject him and consider him a fraud
2. when the "authorities" show up, the Disciples bolt.... instead of standing firm by the "son of God"
3. when given a public trial, this guy shows NOTHING, not even a witness who claims he was healed.
4. when crucified, Jesus is still obligated to care for 5k people who gave him "everything" and he left them with nothing
5. when put in a popularity contest with a murderer, the "Son of God" loses... shouldn't he have been popular if he really was healing all those folks who didn't show up to the trial???

lol....

Any book of stories that starts with "In the beginning" which amounts to "Once upon a time" and then proceeds to introduce a talking snake is exactly like a fairy tale or fable even if loosely based on actual events.

You really need to take another approach if you ever hope to understand what the stories are actually about.

Sure the books are full of fantastical stories, mythological creatures, and glaring contradictions but they are intentionally included to inspire rational thinking, like a giant X on a treasure map marks the exact place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

If all you want to do is punch holes in the stories there are plenty of holes to punch but if thats as deep as you can think you will never find the treasures hidden and in the process you will only succeed in making yourself look and feel extremely stupid..

ask Taz.
I read The Hobbit, there's way more hidden meaning in it than in the bible. A better ending too.

lots of symbolism in ancient literature. what else is new?

I read The Hobbit, there's way more hidden meaning in it than in the bible. A better ending too.

lol.... You said that you never got past the story of Noah...How would you know about the story ends?

Let me help you out.

Everything gets very scary until superjew comes down from the sky and defeats all of the bad guys, resurrects the dead, frees all of the prisoners of the devil, and puts an end to death and hades forever and ever and ever amen.. Hooray!

Then the divine light will shine on all people and nations, darkness will be no more and God himself will wipe away all tears and everyone whose name is written in the book of life gets to live happily ever after.
The problem is, you actually believe that to be true.

Of course I believe its true. I have no choice but to believe. I'm already living happily ever after...

The only problem which really isn't a problem is the hologram that people will be living in for the next thousand years hasn't be initiated yet....

Loose ends are being tidied up......Tares are being tied up in bundles for burning..

the treader of grapes is overtaking him that soweth the seed.
You base your whole existence on a fake nothing burger. You've never proven any part of a being in another dimension. It's like believing in Santa Claus, but with no presents.

You have it all backwards. Your whole existence is based on a nothing burger. No God, no proof, no understanding, no truth, no nothing,, just endless winding sounds of never ending questions.

I am enjoying an unfettered existence in the world above, you are stuck like a prisoner in the world below.

I do not share your confusion, I don't suffer your doubts, I don't have any questions, I already know what the truth is.

I am proof of living beings existing in another dimension that has nothing in common with the darkness, pain, and confusion in the void where you reside.
So tell me this, if I keep my current views about your god, when we die, are we going to different places? How so?

lol.... You said that you never got past the story of Noah...How would you know about the story ends?

Let me help you out.

Everything gets very scary until superjew comes down from the sky and defeats all of the bad guys, resurrects the dead, frees all of the prisoners of the devil, and puts an end to death and hades forever and ever and ever amen.. Hooray!

Then the divine light will shine on all people and nations, darkness will be no more and God himself will wipe away all tears and everyone whose name is written in the book of life gets to live happily ever after.

Of course I believe its true. I have no choice but to believe. I'm already living happily ever after...

The only problem which really isn't a problem is the hologram that people will be living in for the next thousand years hasn't be initiated yet....

Loose ends are being tidied up......Tares are being tied up in bundles for burning..

You base your whole existence on a fake nothing burger. You've never proven any part of a being in another dimension. It's like believing in Santa Claus, but with no presents.

You have it all backwards. Your whole existence is based on a nothing burger. No God, no proof, no understanding, no truth, no nothing,, just endless winding sounds of never ending questions.

I am enjoying an unfettered existence in the world above, you are stuck like a prisoner in the world below.

I do not share your confusion, I don't suffer your doubts, I don't have any questions, I already know what the truth is.

I am proof of living beings existing in another dimension that has nothing in common with the darkness, pain, and confusion in the void where you reside.
So tell me this, if I keep my current views about your god, when we die, are we going to different places? How so?

Who can say? Maybe here you are just venting your shit at people who are full of shit and in real life you are a respectful person and say yes sir, no sir, and are tons of fun at parties...Maybe actually getting rational answers to your irrational questions was the last thing you expected....Even so, you have demonstrated that you know nothing about what I believe about my God. You already know that I do not believe in any God that poofed the universe into existence who became a man and hosted a magical fish sandwich party in the desert. How could any real God find fault with anybody for not believing in a false God that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence?

Looks like whether thats a good or terrible thing we will end up in the same place.

Whatever the case may be, there really are no different places. You are either in the realm of the living or not... How could it be any other way?

Who can say? Maybe here you are just venting your shit at people who are full of shit and in real life you are a respectful person and say yes sir, no sir, and are tons of fun at parties...Maybe actually getting rational answers to your irrational questions was the last thing you expected....Even so, you have demonstrated that you know nothing about what I believe about my God. You already know that I do not believe in any God that poofed the universe into existence who became a man and hosted a magical fish sandwich party in the desert. How could any real God find fault with anybody for not believing in a false God that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence?

Looks like whether thats a good or terrible thing we will end up in the same place.

Whatever the case may be, there really are no different places. You are either in the realm of the living or not... How could it be any other way?
"Maybe actually getting rational answers to your irrational questions was the last thing you expected". Keep dreaming pal. :biggrin: It's more like irrational answers to rational questions for sure.

"Maybe actually getting rational answers to your irrational questions was the last thing you expected". Keep dreaming pal. :biggrin: It's more like irrational answers to rational questions for sure.

lol.... Im sure that it seems like deriding scripture because there are no such things as talking serpents and are stumped by the questions about kangaroos is a rational position but I assure you it only seems that way...

Anyway darling, even if we end up in the same place we will not be living in the same neighborhood..

Even in the world to come there are standards.....lol....

lol.... Im sure that it seems like deriding scripture because there are no such things as talking serpents and are stumped by the questions about kangaroos is a rational position but I assure you it only seems that way...

Anyway darling, even if we end up in the same place we will not be living in the same neighborhood..

Actually, since you don't believe in the bible, my question weren't directed at you. They are directed at people who believe in the bible. I'm trying to find a connection between the god of the bible and a potential real god. You don't have that because you don't believe in that.

Actually, since you don't believe in the bible, my question weren't directed at you. They are directed at people who believe in the bible. I'm trying to find a connection between the god of the bible and a potential real god. You don't have that because you don't believe in that.

Alrighty then Captain Strangerthanfiction!

God speed on your noble quest to find a connection between a real God and one that you already know does not exist.

Mazel Tov!

Last edited:

God speed on your noble quest to find a connection between a real God and one that you already know does not exist.
Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

Bible people claim to have found god, I'm just trying to see where their connection is. Turns out there's nothing, just like what you have. Me? I've already found the theory of everything, this is just searching for more possible knowledge.

Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

Bible people claim to have found god, I'm just trying to see where their connection is. Turns out there's nothing, just like what you have. Me? I've already found the theory of everything, this is just searching for more possible knowledge.

Okey dokey professor. When you are told that the words in the stories are figurative, the subjects hidden, theres something for you to chew on...

funny thing is instead of acting on that actual knowledge and thinking more deeply about things to see if the subject of God is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used and maybe discover a real God in the process you set that knowledge aside as if the suggestion was nutty and your mind was defiled and contaminated to the point of uselessness exactly like an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

And there it is, proof of the wisdom of God and that something in the bible is real.

If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will become defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

No one knows the truth of this better than you. You are an eyewitness.

See the light bat boy? Actual reality is far stranger than any fairy tale ever imagined.

All I can say is, damn smart those primitive ancient hebrew shepherds......

Last edited:

Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

Okey dokey professor. When you are told that the words in the stories are figurative, the subjects hidden, theres something for you to chew on...

funny thing is instead of acting on that actual knowledge and thinking more deeply about things to see if the subject of God is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used and maybe discover a real God in the process you set that knowledge aside as if the suggestion was nutty and your mind was defiled and contaminated to the point of uselessness exactly like an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

And there it is, proof of the wisdom of God and that something in the bible is real.

If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will become defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

See the light bat boy? Actual reality is far stranger than any fairy tale ever imagined.

"If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate " I thought it was all fairy tales? So some things you believe?

Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

"If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate " I thought it was all fairy tales? So some things you believe?

Let me put it this way. Unless you use the intelligence God gave to the least intelligent second grade child out there and apply your mind to decipher the very complicated metaphors like talking serpents and donkeys to comprehend what the stories and teaching are actually about the best you can hope for is a life wallowing in the mud and filth of the pig pen stuffing your fat face with garbage, never knowing..

Do you really need another minute of that?

Go on then... Give it a try. Ruminate. Think deeply.

You can do it!

Last edited:

Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

Let me put it this way. Unless you use the intelligence God gave to the least intelligent second grade child out there and apply your mind to decipher the very complicated metaphors like talking serpents and donkeys to comprehend what the stories and teaching are actually about the best you can hope for is a life wallowing in the pig pen not knowing..

You can do it!
You're either confused or you believe some of the bible. Do you eat ruminant animals?

Mazel Tov!
Same to you, my Jew.

Let me put it this way. Unless you use the intelligence God gave to the least intelligent second grade child out there and apply your mind to decipher the very complicated metaphors like talking serpents and donkeys to comprehend what the stories and teaching are actually about the best you can hope for is a life wallowing in the pig pen not knowing..

You can do it!
You're either confused or you believe some of the bible. Do you eat ruminant animals?

lol...

Once a ruminant said to me that the stories in the bible are figurative the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used so I reached out my hand, took his flesh, chewed it over and saw that it was good, very good, pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

Same to you, my Jew.

You can do it!

lol...

Once a ruminant said to me that the stories in the bible are figurative the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used so I reached out my hand, took his flesh, chewed it over and saw that it was good, very good, pleasing to the eye and good to eat.
I knew you did. You know how i knew? Because you're so full of shit all the time, constantly contradicting yourself, just like that.

You can do it!

lol...

I knew you did. You know how i knew? Because you're so full of shit all the time, constantly contradicting yourself, just like that.

lol.... Well excuuuse me!

Ruminants are kosher dingbatboy.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

The Bible is not a "fairy tale," it is rather an embellishment of real events...

THAT which EVERYONE SAW

Take, for example, Exodus. Here we have this magic staff... that nobody ever observes do magic....

After the Israelites cross the Sea of Reeds at low tide, the Amalek attack. There is something EVERYONE saw. WHAT did they see??

They saw Moses run up a hill like a coward while only the LEVITES fight the Amalek. The Bible says Moses is a LEVITE. His acts there suggest otherwise.... and the staff doesn't have ANY POWER AT ALL....

Ditto with Jesus... all of his "miracles" are observed by the Disciples and nobody else.... and when given a trial, a public forum which EVERYONE SAW, the guy couldn't heal a hangnail...

Let's summarize....

1. the only demographic to observe Jesus when he lived, Jews, reject him and consider him a fraud
2. when the "authorities" show up, the Disciples bolt.... instead of standing firm by the "son of God"
3. when given a public trial, this guy shows NOTHING, not even a witness who claims he was healed.
4. when crucified, Jesus is still obligated to care for 5k people who gave him "everything" and he left them with nothing
5. when put in a popularity contest with a murderer, the "Son of God" loses... shouldn't he have been popular if he really was healing all those folks who didn't show up to the trial???

lol....

Any book of stories that starts with "In the beginning" which amounts to "Once upon a time" and then proceeds to introduce a talking snake is exactly like a fairy tale or fable even if loosely based on actual events.

You really need to take another approach if you ever hope to understand what the stories are actually about.

Sure the books are full of fantastical stories, mythological creatures, and glaring contradictions but they are intentionally included to inspire rational thinking, like a giant X on a treasure map marks the exact place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

If all you want to do is punch holes in the stories there are plenty of holes to punch but if thats as deep as you can think you will never find the treasures hidden and in the process you will only succeed in making yourself look and feel extremely stupid..

ask Taz.

So is Taz saying the Jews believe in a fairy tale?

What say you, Karl?

THAT which EVERYONE SAW

Let's summarize....

lol....

ask Taz.

What say you, Karl?

here I am-----jews are very vulnerable ----especially in times of stress---to
BELIEVE Some could VERY WELL have BELIEVED in the messiahship of some guy named JESUS

THAT which EVERYONE SAW

Let's summarize....

lol....

ask Taz.

What say you, Karl?

BELIEVE Some could VERY WELL have BELIEVED in the messiahship of some guy named JESUS
So then you are admitting that you believe your people are murdering thieves who stole their land?

lol....

ask Taz.

What say you, Karl?

So then you are admitting that you believe your people are murdering thieves who stole their land?

try again Ding-----I am admitting that under the stress of dealing with the vile shit of the filth of rome, the filth of Christianity and the filth of its
inevitable spawn like adolf hitler----jews tend to seek "messiahs"----notablely hoping to be saved from filth like you and yours. Thruout
history----when confronted with your stench----little sects arose that were
nothing more than personality cults. The good news is that they never
persisted to become religions for jews

natural Earth is perishing, not any of the established, scriptural religions have ever attempted to actually justify their existence by reversing a tied of evil from attaining fruition. throughout history. religion is a fallacy to sooth the digressions of most people that are unable to control their ambient / evil behavior.

Forum List

Back