The Great White Hope.

I think another aspect to really consider is the consciousness of the White policeman; what is he thinking before the arrest? What motivates him during this legal moment. He is the one who begins this whole process. Is his reasoning's lame and full of loopholes? Is he prejudice? Will he write lies on his report? Sadly, its quite common for the White officers to both get very physical and very deceiving during these moments.
I frequently watch the the TV "ride-along" reality documentary, COPS, and I do agree that some, (not all) cops are much too inclined to excessively assert their authority and to resort to unnecessary aggression. I believe the reason for this is poorly structured training elements and inadequate regulations which leave doors open for abusive actions.

Surely you realize that, in addition to drugs, that violence (violent crime) is another cause of negroes ending up in prison and that violence is an areas where negroes disproportionate "excel," right? That's what I was talking about no matter how much you would like to ignore facts.

• Can you explain how way more white women smoke cigarettes while pregnant, a rate that is way higher than the rate for black women ?
  • Can you explain how white women were more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant ?
  • Can you explain how whites were more likely than blacks to have binged in the past month ? Among younger whites the problem is even worse.
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to then get behind the wheel of a car and attempt to drive ?
  • Can you explain how Whites are more likely than blacks to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to smoke cancer-causing cigarettes ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to text while driving ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to vomit or take laxatives so as to lose weight ?
  • Can you explain how whites are less likely to have used a condom ?
  • Can you explain how whites are so disrespectful to their parents? Look at the evidence
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students ?
  • Can you explain how white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons ? And young white men more likely than members of any other group to do so ?
  • Can you explain to me how that whites end there own lives at a far higher rate than blacks

Is there something about whites that can explain there to cope with life’s pressures
Once again, this depends on the circumstances. A white and a black can use the same drugs, but if the white uses them at home while the negro drives under the influence and crashes his car into oncoming traffic, which one do you think is more likely to get caught and go to prison?

And it wouldn't have anything to do with a racist judge
Actually you're wrong.

• White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women.
Surely you realize that, in addition to drugs, that violence (violent crime) is another cause of negroes ending up in prison and that violence is an areas where negroes disproportionate "excel," right? That's what I was talking about no matter how much you would like to ignore facts.

• Can you explain how way more white women smoke cigarettes while pregnant, a rate that is way higher than the rate for black women ?
  • Can you explain how white women were more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant ?
  • Can you explain how whites were more likely than blacks to have binged in the past month ? Among younger whites the problem is even worse.
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to then get behind the wheel of a car and attempt to drive ?
  • Can you explain how Whites are more likely than blacks to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to smoke cancer-causing cigarettes ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to text while driving ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to vomit or take laxatives so as to lose weight ?
  • Can you explain how whites are so disrespectful to their parents? Look at the evidence
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students ?
  • Can you explain how white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons ? And young white men more likely than members of any other group to do so ?
  • Can you explain to me how that whites end there own lives at a far higher rate than blacks

Is there something about whites that can explain there to cope with life’s pressures
Once again, this depends on the circumstances. A white and a black can use the same drugs, but if the white uses them at home while the negro drives under the influence and crashes his car into oncoming traffic, which one do you think is more likely to get caught and go to prison?

Actually you're wrong.

• White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women.

Can you explain why all black neighborhoods are more dangerous than all white neighborhoods? When people look for neighborhoods to live in, they worry about demographics. Neighborhoods and school districts that are majority or all black are avoided by all races, even by blacks, if they have the income to move to neighborhoods not so heavily populated with their own kind.

I think another aspect to really consider is the consciousness of the White policeman; what is he thinking before the arrest? What motivates him during this legal moment. He is the one who begins this whole process. Is his reasoning's lame and full of loopholes? Is he prejudice? Will he write lies on his report? Sadly, its quite common for the White officers to both get very physical and very deceiving during these moments.
I frequently watch the the TV "ride-along" reality documentary, COPS, and I do agree that some, (not all) cops are much too inclined to excessively assert their authority and to resort to unnecessary aggression. I believe the reason for this is poorly structured training elements and inadequate regulations which leave doors open for abusive actions.

I agree. I too think the training is poorly structured. I saw some of the actual films that they show to the trainees; I tell you, the films were war films, actual war footage, being used as training material for new policemen??? Good grief, as if they were training for war! I think this is one reason for the body count being so high, police killing criminals as if they are on killing fields. I like the way you termed it; '"Unnecessary aggression." I could make that the title of a thread!

Many young police trainees , who mean well, are being turned into tricky fingered quick release human robots. If we sit these guys down for a serious talk about their work and does it enter into their social life, I think we could learn something about this arcane drama and how it affects our social cultures looking to each other for healing.

Actually you're wrong.

Actually you're wrong.

Can you explain why all black neighborhoods are more dangerous than all white neighborhoods? When people look for neighborhoods to live in, they worry about demographics. Neighborhoods and school districts that are majority or all black are avoided by all races, even by blacks, if they have the income to move to neighborhoods not so heavily populated with their own kind.

I really don't know, if you don't mind me giving an answer. Man, were all messed up! You can't divert attention away from " Why" we do things wrong. What is the root reason WHY all Black neighborhoods are dangerous? One of the reasons for Blacks being the way they are in America is Whites! You can blame Blacks, but Whites are not excused from the picture.

I really don't know, if you don't mind me giving an answer. Man, were all messed up! You can't divert attention away from " Why" we do things wrong. What is the root reason WHY all Black neighborhoods are dangerous? One of the reasons for Blacks being the way they are in America is Whites! You can blame Blacks, but Whites are not excused from the picture.
Whites are at fault for black actions! LOL!

Typical negro...

Not wanting to accept responsibility.

Typical negro...

Blacks know thin White line between White invasion and Black responsibility. We know how Whites are experts at loading up pressure on Blacks and framing us; setting us up to appear a certain way to the public; fixing things so that Blacks are guilty no matter what. You know, a White cop makes the arrest, the Black person is given a White lawyer to represent them to a White Judge and jury.

These are the reasons for Blacks having the same outcome, no matter if they are guilty or innocent. Its a White monopoly and any defense is mundane. Its like getting on a train with one direction.

Typical negro...

Blacks know thin White line between White invasion and Black responsibility. We know how Whites are experts at loading up pressure on Blacks and framing us; setting us up to appear a certain way to the public; fixing things so that Blacks are guilty no matter what. You know, a White cop makes the arrest, the Black person is given a White lawyer to represent them to a White Judge and jury.

These are the reasons for Blacks having the same outcome, no matter if they are guilty or innocent. Its a White monopoly and any defense is mundane. Its like getting on a train with one direction.
So why don't you go to your negrotopia in apefreaka? It's funny how negroes constantly whine about whites, but continue to live in white-run countries when there are plenty of negro shitholes in apefreaka.

Typical negro...

So why don't you go to your negrotopia in apefreaka? It's funny how negroes constantly whine about whites, but continue to live in white-run countries when there are plenty of negro shitholes in apefreaka.

Its called " Represent", we must represent ourselves in every corner on earth. But the " Spirit" of the Great White Hope exist in every area on earth. And its a Spirit, a great desire; This thing in Whites called self evaluation , its the expansion of self. The White race has this Great White Hope, it lifts itself up, and , ( Like you do so well), it puts all others down . It has a nympho need; The race is searching for a super hero to represent them, the hero must be White and right.
Its not wrong to want your race to be strong and leaders on earth. But the Whites have taken this way too far.

And many have died while they try to fulfill this great nympho need to be number one.

Typical negro...

Its called " Represent", we must represent ourselves in every corner on earth.
But we already know negroes are useless, violent animals. Can't you give it a rest?
But the " Spirit" of the Great White Hope exist in every area on earth. And its a Spirit, a great desire; This thing in Whites called self evaluation , its the expansion of self. The White race has this Great White Hope, it lifts itself up, and , ( Like you do so well), it puts all others down . It has a nympho need; The race is searching for a super hero to represent them, the hero must be White and right.
A superhero? Who needs science fiction when whites already run the best countries on Earth?
Its not wrong to want your race to be strong and leaders on earth. But the Whites have taken this way too far.

And many have died while they try to fulfill this great nympho need to be number one.
You keep talking about it the wrong way. Whites want to live in good conditions so they work hard and use their intellects to do this. Obviously, given that whites are much smarter than negroes, they succeed much more than negroes and at the same time become "number 1" compared to negroes, but being better than negroes was not the goal. If that was the goal, we'd have stopped long before going into space. Perhaps somewhere in the medieval times.

Typical negro...

But we already know negroes are useless, violent animals. Can't you give it a rest?
But the " Spirit" of the Great White Hope exist in every area on earth. And its a Spirit, a great desire; This thing in Whites called self evaluation , its the expansion of self. The White race has this Great White Hope, it lifts itself up, and , ( Like you do so well), it puts all others down . It has a nympho need; The race is searching for a super hero to represent them, the hero must be White and right.
A superhero? Who needs science fiction when whites already run the best countries on Earth?

You keep talking about it the wrong way. Whites want to live in good conditions so they work hard and use their intellects to do this. Obviously, given that whites are much smarter than negroes, they succeed much more than negroes and at the same time become "number 1" compared to negroes, but being better than negroes was not the goal. If that was the goal, we'd have stopped long before going into space. Perhaps somewhere in the medieval times.

You have a thing with Blacks, this I can see. Blacks are an ever present fear in your minds. Lets examine this.

Whites readily admit they want a Great White Hope. But even the average White person commonly thinks their race are better than, special; more intelligent, and the best mankind has to offer.

Just imagine what it is like to always think like that. Your consciousness locked; seared; you think like and always will think in those terms. The consciousness seared or melted down into that mold. So when you consider the world or anything, you look at it through those glasses. Your the race that is superior, but yet you always seem to be intimidated by Blacks.

Why is that?

Typical negro...

You have a thing with Blacks, this I can see. Blacks are an ever present fear in your minds. Lets examine this.
Don't you think you should be examining things that are real instead? Examining irrelevant historical facts and imagined things will bring you no closer to solving negro problems.
Whites readily admit they want a Great White Hope.
I don't even know what a "great white hope" is.
But even the average White person commonly thinks their race are better than, special; more intelligent, and the best mankind has to offer.

Just imagine what it is like to always think like that. Your consciousness locked; seared; you think like and always will think in those terms.
It's good to think realistically.
The consciousness seared or melted down into that mold. So when you consider the world or anything, you look at it through those glasses. Your the race that is superior, but yet you always seem to be intimidated by Blacks.

Why is that?
Oh yeah, I'm really intimidated that the shit-chucking apes will hit me with a flying turd. That's why I recommend they move to apefreaka.

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.
Do you think movies in China usually have a Chinese hero in the lead role? Do you think movies in India usually have an Indian hero in the lead role? Why would your expectations of American movies be any different?

Why do you suppose Whites don't do the same things to the Chinese? Or the East Indians (whose skin is as brown as any Negro's)?

Also, I worked in close proximity with the Criminal Justice System in New York City so I can assure you there are plenty of Black cops on the NYPD, all the Black lawyers one could want, and a fair amount of Black judges.

Back in the early 1970s Black community leaders in the Bedford/Stuyvestant area of Brooklyn complained about brutality by White cops and demanded that Black cops replace them. Then Mayor Abraham Beame complied. He replaced all the White cops in that community with Blacks. Within six months the same community leaders were complaining that the Black cops were worse than the White one.

I understand something similar happened recently to the New York City Department of Correction (the jail system). Inmates complained long term about the White Correction Officers. That department is now staffed with 85% Black Correction Officers and the inmates are complaining that the Blacks officers are worse than the Whites.

Why do you suppose Whites don't do the same things to the Chinese? Or the East Indians (whose skin is as brown as any Negro's)?

Also, I worked in close proximity with the Criminal Justice System in New York City so I can assure you there are plenty of Black cops on the NYPD, all the Black lawyers one could want, and a fair amount of Black judges.

Back in the early 1970s Black community leaders in the Bedford/Stuyvestant area of Brooklyn complained about brutality by White cops and demanded that Black cops replace them. Then Mayor Abraham Beame complied. He replaced all the White cops in that community with Blacks. Within six months the same community leaders were complaining that the Black cops were worse than the White one.

I understand something similar happened recently to the New York City Department of Correction (the jail system). Inmates complained long term about the White Correction Officers. That department is now staffed with 85% Black Correction Officers and the inmates are complaining that the Blacks officers are worse than the Whites.
Blacks are worse than whites so I'm not surprised. Deep down, negroes know they suck. That's why they keep living in whitey's countries. And if they don't live there, they'll risk drowning to get there.

Blacks are worse than whites so I'm not surprised. Deep down, negroes know they suck. That's why they keep living in whitey's countries. And if they don't live there, they'll risk drowning to get there.

A generation is about 40 years. Every generation in America since the 1900's a growing number of Blacks move out of America. They do not move because of the hate of a small group of Whites, they mostly move to expand their culture or because they love the world and want to experience what is in it.

A generation is about 40 years. Every generation in America since the 1900's a growing number of Blacks move out of America. They do not move because of the hate of a small group of Whites, they mostly move to expand their culture or because they love the world and want to experience what is in it.
They move to get welfare benefits from white countries.

They move to get welfare benefits from white countries.

The majority of people on benefits and welfare , plus food stamps , are White people. We have to stand in line behind them. But that gives us the opportunity to get to know Whites better; so I think its a positive thing.

When we suffer together, then we grow together, Such as in war, when we fight together, we grow as a people together,. no room for racism in suffering.

Forum List

Back