Far from being denigrated, blacks are celebrated as demigods

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It must be said at some point, that in reality, blacks are relentlessly celebrated in America. It's possible to name countless celebrities and athletes who are worshipped because of their blackness. Their dress, speech, music, athleticism, etc. is promoted endlessly as being hip and cool, and everybody feels it necessary to have a little "ebony" in them to show their solidarity with the black gods.

In America in 2017, and it's been this way for awhile now, the people facing the most real discrimination are asians and mexicans (and to a certain extent other hispanics).

Asians are, by far, the most belittled and ignored group in America. Everywhere you go, they are made fun of, stereotyped, and thought of as foreign. No amount of genuine success or accomplishment can change this. They are never given prominent roles in the media, and they don't have the numbers to gain any political power. The same could be said of arabs/muslims.

Hispanics were tolerated to a limited extent in the past, but now people are getting ancy because they are really growing in numbers, speaking Spanish everywhere, and everybody who doesn't speak Spanish is feeing left out. The whites, having already chosen the blacks as gods, don't want to add another roster of gods to worship. So, in general, hispanics are left to feel separate.

It must be said at some point, that in reality, blacks are relentlessly celebrated in America. It's possible to name countless celebrities and athletes who are worshipped because of their blackness. Their dress, speech, music, athleticism, etc. is promoted endlessly as being hip and cool, and everybody feels it necessary to have a little "ebony" in them to show their solidarity with the black gods.

In America in 2017, and it's been this way for awhile now, the people facing the most real discrimination are asians and mexicans (and to a certain extent other hispanics).

Asians are, by far, the most belittled and ignored group in America. Everywhere you go, they are made fun of, stereotyped, and thought of as foreign. No amount of genuine success or accomplishment can change this. They are never given prominent roles in the media, and they don't have the numbers to gain any political power. The same could be said of arabs/muslims.

Hispanics were tolerated to a limited extent in the past, but now people are getting ancy because they are really growing in numbers, speaking Spanish everywhere, and everybody who doesn't speak Spanish is feeing left out. The whites, having already chosen the blacks as gods, don't want to add another roster of gods to worship. So, in general, hispanics are left to feel separate.

I must admit, I listen to a lot of jazz, but don't care much for Mariachi music.

I think that what we see is admiration, not worship. I think that if you ask white people would they prefer to be black, they will say no. I saw a speaker on stage at a white college ask the students to raise their hands if they would like to be treated the way blacks are treated in the U.S. Not one person raised their hand. I think we love being entertained by their abilities and talents. And we are quick to imitate them.

But when it comes right down to it, many blacks are still segregated in inner cities and many are dealing with inadequate education, housing and employment opportunities. I think it actually amazes us that after all they have been through in this country, after all of the attempts to bring them down, after all the attempts to vilify and demonize them, they so often out run, out sing, out act and out cool us.

If what you say was the case, then we would not have the racial problem we have now.

Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of segregation. The question is, how have they felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors ?
Well what Asians and Mexicans have to do, is do what black people have done for 100's of years.

Fight for their rights.

But too many of them don't. Too many Asian and Hispanics, take white supremacist road and hate on black people and then when whites turn on them, they look for black people to help them.

I have some personal beef with Asians as some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Many Asian men that I have come across, are not only resistant, but downright damn HOSTILE at the thought of a black man getting into technology. Their whole self-esteem VESTED in being the smartest of all other races.

However they can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

They’re always in their groups.
They’re never more than arms length away from each other.
They never interact with anyone who is not Asian.

It’s almost like they’re robots.

And if we think white supremacy is rough. We ain’t see nothing if these take over.

In China they’d stomp all over a black person if they even dared try and open a small fish stall, if that stall out did the locals. Yet they’re all over Africa buying up everything.

Africans better recognize fast, before it’s too late, to stop the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being OPPRESSED in their own land all over again.

If what you say was the case, then we would not have the racial problem we have now.

Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of segregation. The question is, how have they felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors ?
Well what Asians and Mexicans have to do, is do what black people have done for 100's of years.

Fight for their rights.

But too many of them don't. Too many Asian and Hispanics, take white supremacist road and hate on black people and then when whites turn on them, they look for black people to help them.

I have some personal beef with Asians as some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Many Asian men that I have come across, are not only resistant, but downright damn HOSTILE at the thought of a black man getting into technology. Their whole self-esteem VESTED in being the smartest of all other races.

However they can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

They’re always in their groups.
They’re never more than arms length away from each other.
They never interact with anyone who is not Asian.

It’s almost like they’re robots.

And if we think white supremacy is rough. We ain’t see nothing if these take over.

In China they’d stomp all over a black person if they even dared try and open a small fish stall, if that stall out did the locals. Yet they’re all over Africa buying up everything.

Africans better recognize fast, before it’s too late, to stop the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being OPPRESSED in their own land all over again.

You plagiarized a fat, stinking load of racist bullshit yet again. ^^^^^

Forum List

Back