The Great White Hope.

Blacks know thin White line between White invasion and Black responsibility. We know how Whites are experts at loading up pressure on Blacks and framing us; setting us up to appear a certain way to the public; fixing things so that Blacks are guilty no matter what. You know, a White cop makes the arrest, the Black person is given a White lawyer to represent them to a White Judge and jury.

These are the reasons for Blacks having the same outcome, no matter if they are guilty or innocent. Its a White monopoly and any defense is mundane. Its like getting on a train with one direction.
Why do you suppose Whites don't do the same things to the Chinese? Or the East Indians (whose skin is as brown as any Negro's)?

Also, I worked in close proximity with the Criminal Justice System in New York City so I can assure you there are plenty of Black cops on the NYPD, all the Black lawyers one could want, and a fair amount of Black judges.

Back in the early 1970s Black community leaders in the Bedford/Stuyvestant area of Brooklyn complained about brutality by White cops and demanded that Black cops replace them. Then Mayor Abraham Beame complied. He replaced all the White cops in that community with Blacks. Within six months the same community leaders were complaining that the Black cops were worse than the White one.

I understand something similar happened recently to the New York City Department of Correction (the jail system). Inmates complained long term about the White Correction Officers. That department is now staffed with 85% Black Correction Officers and the inmates are complaining that the Blacks officers are worse than the Whites.
Blacks are worse than whites so I'm not surprised. Deep down, negroes know they suck. That's why they keep living in whitey's countries. And if they don't live there, they'll risk drowning to get there.

A generation is about 40 years. Every generation in America since the 1900's a growing number of Blacks move out of America. They do not move because of the hate of a small group of Whites, they mostly move to expand their culture or because they love the world and want to experience what is in it.
They move to get welfare benefits from white countries.

The majority of people on benefits and welfare , plus food stamps , are White people. We have to stand in line behind them. But that gives us the opportunity to get to know Whites better; so I think its a positive thing.
Per capita, negroes receive welfare significantly more often than whites. Negroes are the worthless population.

Why do you suppose Whites don't do the same things to the Chinese? Or the East Indians (whose skin is as brown as any Negro's)?

Also, I worked in close proximity with the Criminal Justice System in New York City so I can assure you there are plenty of Black cops on the NYPD, all the Black lawyers one could want, and a fair amount of Black judges.

Back in the early 1970s Black community leaders in the Bedford/Stuyvestant area of Brooklyn complained about brutality by White cops and demanded that Black cops replace them. Then Mayor Abraham Beame complied. He replaced all the White cops in that community with Blacks. Within six months the same community leaders were complaining that the Black cops were worse than the White one.

I understand something similar happened recently to the New York City Department of Correction (the jail system). Inmates complained long term about the White Correction Officers. That department is now staffed with 85% Black Correction Officers and the inmates are complaining that the Blacks officers are worse than the Whites.
Blacks are worse than whites so I'm not surprised. Deep down, negroes know they suck. That's why they keep living in whitey's countries. And if they don't live there, they'll risk drowning to get there.

A generation is about 40 years. Every generation in America since the 1900's a growing number of Blacks move out of America. They do not move because of the hate of a small group of Whites, they mostly move to expand their culture or because they love the world and want to experience what is in it.

The majority of people on benefits and welfare , plus food stamps , are White people. We have to stand in line behind them. But that gives us the opportunity to get to know Whites better; so I think its a positive thing.
Per capita, negroes receive welfare significantly more often than whites. Negroes are the worthless population.

Your racism is overtly obvious , your probally a closet racist in public.

Your racism is overtly obvious , your probally a closet racist.
I might be a racist.

Whether I am or not depends on what that over-used, misused word means. The fact is if you ask ten different people what the words, racist and racism mean you are likely to receive five or six completely different answers.

Tell me what you mean by "racist" and I'll tell you if I am one or not. Whatever it means I'm certainly not afraid or ashamed to admit it, as your comment implies.

While we're at it -- are you a nigga?

Your racism is overtly obvious , your probally a closet racist in public.
Doesn't change the facts.

Your racism is overtly obvious , your probally a closet racist.
I might be a racist.

Whether I am or not depends on what that over-used, misused word means. The fact is if you ask ten different people what the words, racist and racism mean you are likely to receive five or six completely different answers.

Tell me what you mean by "racist" and I'll tell you if I am one or not. Whatever it means I'm certainly not afraid or ashamed to admit it, as your comment implies.

While we're at it -- are you a nigga?[/QUOT

I am what I am; I am a Black man. Racist is a state of mind that dislikes others because of their race.

I am what I am; I am a Black man. Racist is a state of mind that dislikes others because of their race.
Then I'm not a racist. I don't dislike Black people. I dislike niggas.

Then you dislike a myth constructed within a culture.
Negro failure and stupidity are no myth.

You think Whites never fail?
An example of your negro failure is the failure to understand things like statistics. I often see whites engage in discussion of statistics here only for a negro to post an anecdote.

Then you don't believe there is a category of Black Americans whose generally offensive demeanor and socially unacceptable conduct reflects badly on decent, responsible, respectable Black people. If so, the effect is similar in nature to that which is created by brutal, arrogant, stupid police officers and reflects badly on all police, including those who earnestly try to do their job intelligently, in the proper manner, and to unnecessarily offend no one.

Some current example of n!ggers are those who practice the "knockout game," for one, and those three low-lifes who were arrested for shoplifting in China, for another. Don't you think anyone who is assaulted by "knockout game" n!ggers will harbor a pre-consciously negative impression of all Blacks? And what sort of impression do you think the three shoplifting n!ggers have created in the minds of the Chinese people?

You might wish to assert that the conduct of three individuals shouldn't create a negative impression of an entire category of people. But suppose instead of doing something shameful those three individuals had done something heroic and admirable, don't you think it would have created a positive impression of Black Americans in the minds of the Chinese?

Last edited:

Then you don't believe there is a category of Black Americans whose generally offensive demeanor and socially unacceptable conduct reflects badly on decent, responsible, respectable Black people. If so, the effect is similar in nature to that which is created by brutal, arrogant, stupid police officers and reflects badly on all police, including those who earnestly try to do their job intelligently, in the proper manner, and to unnecessarily offend no one.

Some current example of n!ggers are those who practice the "knockout game," for one, and those three low-lifes who were arrested for shoplifting in China, for another. Don't you think anyone who is assaulted by "knockout game" n!ggers will harbor a pre-consciously negative impression of all Blacks? And what sort of impression do you think the three shoplifting n!ggers have created in the minds of the Chinese people?

You might wish to assert that the conduct of three individuals shouldn't create a negative impression of an entire category of people. But suppose instead of doing something shameful those three individuals had done something heroic and admirable, don't you think it would have created a positive impression of Black Americans in the minds of the Chinese?

I think its shameful that they shoplifted. But they are young, they have a chance to allow this to help them grow. They were dead wrong for doing it.

I think its shameful that they shoplifted. But they are young, they have a chance to allow this to help them grow. They were dead wrong for doing it.
I am quite certain these three misfits didn't steal those sunglasses because they needed the glasses but rather because they have been conditioned by their culture to behave in that way. Their action was reflective of what they've become.

Trump's intervention alone is not going to alter their reality. The only thing which will do that is total removal from the culture and influences which caused them to think and to behave the way they do.

The Great White Hope; the desire to have A white Superman to erupt on any scene of public life, be above all other races, and represent the White Culture as being better than all others!

And save the White face from the obvious growing sentiment in the world that is against them.

Now, but Why is this? Does God have a hand in it? Did God raise them up, to have an inglorious Fall? For reasons of his own? Does God bring things to power, and break the pride of those things?

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.

I am white and I will admit you do have a very good point. It is not only superheroes being white but villains too, that seems to be the preference you see in movies.

That is something I have noticed that a lot superheros and sexy supermodels and actresses are white. Marilyn Monroe was considered one of the sexiest actresses to ever live, white blond hair woman.

I took a minority studies class in college and we had discussions about this, it is an interesting topic.

Even on TV when you see products advertised they are often advertised by sexy white females.

I found it funny that in a lot of the movies from the 40's, 50's, 60's that white men would play the part of Native American's and Mexicans instead of Hollywood actually finding Native American and Mexican actors and Actresses.

When is the last time you saw a Black Country-Western Singer? You see it in the music industry especially country music.

You see it too at adult clubs. Men prefer the white dancers and at the higher price clubs almost all the dancers are white. Women are the same way when they go to 'ladies night out clubs' they will prefer the white male dancers.

I am a big fan of fantasy/ sci-fi/ adventure and horror movies and I find it interesting that both the heroes and evil villains tend to white guys. Freddy Kruger, PennyWise the Clown, Professor Snape, Harry Potter, the Dark Lord, Skeletor, He-Man, Poltergiest, The Omen, Dracula, Frankenstien, Robocop, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mobby Dick, Indiana Jones, Batman, The Joker, the list goes on and on etc ...

When villains are made famous it seems the white villains get all the attention and credit. Al Capone, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, John Wayne Gacy, etc.

Seems America prefers both their heroes and their villains to be white.

Last edited:
Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.

I am white and I will admit you do have a very good point. It is not only superheroes being white but villains too, that seems to be the preference you see in movies.

That is something I have noticed that a lot superheros and sexy supermodels and actresses are white. Marilyn Monroe was considered one of the sexiest actresses to ever live, white blond hair woman.

I took a minority studies class in college and we had discussions about this, it is an interesting topic.

Even on TV when you see products advertised they are often advertised by sexy white females.

I found it funny that in a lot of the movies from the 40's, 50's, 60's that white men would play the part of Native American's and Mexicans instead of Hollywood actually finding Native American and Mexican actors and Actresses.

When is the last time you saw a Black Country-Western Singer? You see it in the music industry especially country music.

You see it too at adult clubs. Men prefer the white dancers and at the higher price clubs almost all the dancers are white. Women are the same way when they go to 'ladies night out clubs' they will prefer the white male dancers.

I am a big fan of fantasy/ sci-fi/ adventure and horror movies and I find it interesting that both the heroes and evil villains tend to white guys. Freddy Kruger, PennyWise the Clown, Professor Snape, Harry Potter, the Dark Lord, Skeletor, He-Man, Poltergiest, The Omen, Dracula, Frankenstien, Robocop, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mobby Dick, Indiana Jones, Batman, The Joker, the list goes on and on etc ...

When villains are made famous it seems the white villains get all the attention and credit. Al Capone, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, John Wayne Gacy, etc.

Seems America prefers both their heroes and their villains to be white.

Well yes that is very true. David Carridine got a part that Bruce Lee was a shoe in for; he played a china man on a karate series. Obvious wrong move in Hollywood, but preferred. Its just how it was and still is, changing slightly. The Great White Hope is a trip man.

Now the Great White Hope is insulting Indians in the White House.

Goodness.

Wow that Bill Cosby , sexual predator, his case opened the floodgates for so many others going down; now Matt Lauher.

We men are really looking bad; or should I say some of us;

goodness.

The Great White Hope; the desire to have A white Superman to erupt on any scene of public life, be above all other races, and represent the White Culture as being better than all others!

And save the White face from the obvious growing sentiment in the world that is against them.

Now, but Why is this? Does God have a hand in it? Did God raise them up, to have an inglorious Fall? For reasons of his own? Does God bring things to power, and break the pride of those things?

You think God takes notice of a White power broker who has influence over the nation of Israel , or vice versa; or does Israel now lean into the area of non grad per sona greed and envy?

Forum List

Back