The Great White Hope.

This statement from a former Nixon insider ought to be enough to convince anyone except a stupid racist prick like you.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying,” Ehrlichman continued.

“We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

John Erlichman

bgrouse said:
So...how did they make blacks drive around high on illegal drugs with said illegals drugs with them?

Read the fuggin' statement ya dumb sumbyatch! The key word is "associate." Blacks didn't have to actually be using drugs but the government created a nexus by vilifying their communities night after night on the evening news as drug infested ghettoes. The phrase, "Raiding their homes," stood out for me in that statement but your bigoted glazed eyes missed it. And the last two sentences says it all... Erlichman admitted they lied about the drugs... Well if thats the case, many of those arrests for drugs must have been contrived in some way. Planting drugs on people had to be a part of that strategy just as Mark Furhman planted blood on OJ's socks. But most black activists of the day couldn't afford Johny Cochran or Melvin Belli. But the real deal came during sentencing where Blacks are likely to be incarcerated at 5 times the rate Euro-Peons are.
Drug arrests skyrocketed after Nixon's War on Drugs was implemented. Most of those arrested were African Americans; however, contrary to your stupid assessment, Blacks weren't doing anything differently than they had before W.O.D. task forces targeted their neighborhoods. And without lawyers to marshal a good defense, Blacks were at the mercy of lying, corrupt, racist, badge and gun toting fucks who think and look like YOU.
What does NIXON have to do with TODAY's negro criminals?
YOUR WAFFLING CONTINUES:

The only thing I agreed with you on was that not all arrests or judicial proceedings are the same but the agreeing stopped there.
Allow me to clarify that. The differences in how each arrest is handled or processed is race based and inextricably connected to
Nixons war on Drugs. Nixon started it but every president since then, except Obama, has kept the pressure on black communities.
bgrouse said:
That's your unproven premise. It doesn't change the fact that sentences are based on numerous things. For example, say you have a country with 100 whites and 100 blacks. Drug possession for the first offense carries a fine and for the second offense carries prison time. Let's say all 100 whites committed possession once and then stopped. They all got fined, none went to prison. Only one of the 100 blacks committed the offense, but committed it twice. He went to prison.

The stats would read: 100% of whites used drugs vs 1% of blacks, but the prison population is 100% black.

Just an example with simple numbers intended to make you see how your stats could be the way they are without racism. Given how negroes are allergic to personal responsibility and fail to learn from their errors (can't learn if you don't accept it's your fault), I'm not surprised negroes are overrepresented in prison.

In the face of Erlichman's confession you still can't bring yourself to accept what he said. He completely destroyed your myth. Like a beheaded snake you are still trying to wriggle away from the blade of truth, to no avail.

bgrouse said:
]And it appears to be your assumption that they are handled differently due to racism vs the numerous other potential reasons, as I already told you but you keep ignoring.

Erlichman has given us all good reason to ignore your bullshit assumptions.. And reports from the sentencing project supports his insider confession.

To drive the last nail in the coffin of a fool (YOU) here is proof positive of the racial disparity in drug enforcement.

“How these policies evolve in the first place, and the connection with race, seems very stark,” said Marc Mauer, executive director of the Sentencing Project, which examines racial issues in the criminal justice system.

Still, he and other experts said, a broad consensus seems to be emerging: The drug problem will not be solved by arrests alone, but rather by treatment.

***Parents like the Griffins say that while they recognize the racial shift in heroin use, politicians and law enforcement are responding in this new way because “they realized what they were doing wasn’t working.”

“They’re paying more attention because people are screaming about it,” Mr. Griffin said. “I work with 100 people every day — parents, people in recovery, addicts — who are invading the statehouse, doing everything we can to make as much noise as we can to try to save these kids.”

**Yeah,,but that's a matter of perspective... When Blacks were "alleged" to be using heroin or crack it was working like a charm to fulfill a nefarious agenda to keep incarceration rates high.

So, you are now dismissed idiot.

Nixon is long gone, you idiot. Typical negro, blaming the 1960/70's for negro actions today.
Why do companies ask for your resume ? And why when you go to a doctor with a serious problem, do they want to know your medical history ?

It shows that particular person's experience and ability to craft a document. Today's young negro criminals were not alive under Nixon.

Surely you realize that, in addition to drugs, that violence (violent crime) is another cause of negroes ending up in prison and that violence is an areas where negroes disproportionate "excel," right? That's what I was talking about no matter how much you would like to ignore facts.

"Way" higher? It's about 1% more. Doesn't seem very significant to me.

White.............................. 11.1 10.8
Black or African American ............... 9.9 9.7
  • Can you explain how white women were more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant ?
  • Can you explain how whites were more likely than blacks to have binged in the past month ? Among younger whites the problem is even worse.
Don't know, nor do I care. It's a person's own choice to drink/smoke. Doesn't hurt me. What's funny is that despite the "way higher" drinking/smoking while pregnant statistics, white babies still grow up to be less criminal than nigglets. It's almost like crime and stupidity is in the negro DNA.
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to then get behind the wheel of a car and attempt to drive ?
  • Can you explain how Whites are more likely than blacks to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to smoke cancer-causing cigarettes ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to text while driving ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to vomit or take laxatives so as to lose weight ?
  • Can you explain how whites are less likely to have used a condom ?
  • Can you explain how whites are so disrespectful to their parents? Look at the evidence
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students ?
  • Can you explain how white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons ? And young white men more likely than members of any other group to do so ?
  • Can you explain to me how that whites end there own lives at a far higher rate than blacks

Is there something about whites that can explain there to cope with life’s pressures
Is that a sentence or a question? What are you asking? If there is something that makes whites need more to cope with life's pressures? Could be because whites run the country (and the world) while the negroes don't have anything to worry about and just leech off of whitey.
Once again, this depends on the circumstances. A white and a black can use the same drugs, but if the white uses them at home while the negro drives under the influence and crashes his car into oncoming traffic, which one do you think is more likely to get caught and go to prison?

And it wouldn't have anything to do with a racist judge
Actually you're wrong.

• White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women.
If the white man is dead, he can't go to prison. Looks like you partially answered your own question, idiot. Guess what, it's still not racism.
Dude. Think carefully. Not emotionally. Do you really want to have a debate with me about who has been the most violent people in history ?

I would commit intellectual murder on you. Whites have been easily, not even close the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

Backdown. Idiot.

Surely you realize that, in addition to drugs, that violence (violent crime) is another cause of negroes ending up in prison and that violence is an areas where negroes disproportionate "excel," right? That's what I was talking about no matter how much you would like to ignore facts.

• Can you explain how white women were more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant ?
  • Can you explain how whites were more likely than blacks to have binged in the past month ? Among younger whites the problem is even worse.
Don't know, nor do I care. It's a person's own choice to drink/smoke. Doesn't hurt me. What's funny is that despite the "way higher" drinking/smoking while pregnant statistics, white babies still grow up to be less criminal than nigglets. It's almost like crime and stupidity is in the negro DNA.
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to then get behind the wheel of a car and attempt to drive ?
  • Can you explain how Whites are more likely than blacks to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to smoke cancer-causing cigarettes ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to text while driving ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to vomit or take laxatives so as to lose weight ?
  • Can you explain how whites are so disrespectful to their parents? Look at the evidence
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students ?
  • Can you explain how white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons ? And young white men more likely than members of any other group to do so ?
  • Can you explain to me how that whites end there own lives at a far higher rate than blacks

Is there something about whites that can explain there to cope with life’s pressures
Is that a sentence or a question? What are you asking? If there is something that makes whites need more to cope with life's pressures? Could be because whites run the country (and the world) while the negroes don't have anything to worry about and just leech off of whitey.
Once again, this depends on the circumstances. A white and a black can use the same drugs, but if the white uses them at home while the negro drives under the influence and crashes his car into oncoming traffic, which one do you think is more likely to get caught and go to prison?

Actually you're wrong.

• White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women.
If the white man is dead, he can't go to prison. Looks like you partially answered your own question, idiot. Guess what, it's still not racism.
Dude. Think carefully. Not emotionally. Do you really want to have a debate with me about who has been the most violent people in history ?

I would commit intellectual murder on you. Whites have been easily, not even close the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

Backdown. Idiot.
Who cares? I care about NOW, not 100/1000 years ago.

I am WHITE. I make decisions TODAY and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN ACTIONS.

You are a NEGRO who wants to look back many years at people who are dead because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions today.

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

You are a NEGRO who wants to look back many years at people who are dead because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions today.
Yeah. Just as I thought. Sit down

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

Yeah. Just as I thought. Sit down
Keep dwelling on the long gone past, dumb ******. I'll live in the present. Here, I have an idea: modern negro crime is the fault of ancient Egypt!

Last edited:

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

Why do the French fall half way between an Estonian, and a Moroccan according to genetic PCA plots like this?

k13-pca.png

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

Remember Paul, although the Whites are easily everything you have noticed, they are completely blind to those things. Its like they are unconscious to them. Notice; Fear of a Black Europe: Racism Rises on the Old Continent

Is Europe dangerous, or are Blacks dangerous? Are Blacks in France dangerous, or is France itself dangerous? What is the hidden element? Are terrorist even colorful?

• Can you explain how way more white women smoke cigarettes while pregnant, a rate that is way higher than the rate for black women ?
Actually you're wrong.

Can YOU explain why---after six decades of government assistance----countless disparate-impact rulings...section-eight housing...Affirmative-Action quotas...food-stamps...child-care...welfare-supplements...Liberal Media excuse-peddling, why the vast majority of Blacks are locked into dismal patterns of record drug abuse...absentee Fathers...runaway percentages of incarceration...recreational killing in cities across the nation...statistical domination of violent crime...academic failure...majority anti-assimilation and good old fashioned stupidity???
Maybe you can answer my questions
  • Can you explain how way more white women smoke cigarettes while pregnant, a rate that is way higher than the rate for black women ?
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women

Your questions are statistically inaccurate and demonstrably racist...now answer my pressing question Mr Race-baiter
Allow me to intervene while my friend gets some rest.there are so many. Euro-bigots on this board you overwhelm us with your bs sometimes .

That aside...your are wrong in assuming the majority of blacks are infected with all the social maladies you listed . Why don't you know that 3/4th of the black populace lives ABOVE the poverty level and that most are hardworking God fearing Christians, Muslims or Jews? Now that you know the truth you ought to go back and review the data that made you come to your erroneous conclusions.

Oh but I've already 'reviewed the data' amigo, and trust me it doesn't bode well for Blacks...beyond a 10 percentile of upwardly mobile college-educated Blacks the vast majority lie in an economic and academic stasis, and a significant Black sub-culture--Black males 15 to 35--- devote themselves to killing each other in every major city in this nation...you essentially amount to your own worst enemy...
What data did you review? The shit being churned by the RW Heritage Foundation is little more than kool aid for the pink sheep with straight hair. Looks like you took WAAAAY more than a sip.:lol:

If you take away the color of a group of Black men, what would change what their fighting for? Am I still a man of character if you change my color? Would my strength decrease if my color passes away?

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

No whites today are responsible for anyone's behavior in the past. Everyone should focus on the issues TODAY.

Actually you're wrong.

Backdown. Idiot.

Remember Paul, although the Whites are easily everything you have noticed, they are completely blind to those things. Its like they are unconscious to them. Notice; Fear of a Black Europe: Racism Rises on the Old Continent

Is Europe dangerous, or are Blacks dangerous? Are Blacks in France dangerous, or is France itself dangerous? What is the hidden element? Are terrorist even colorful?
We whites know our weaknesses and deal with them effectively every day. It's the negro that's in the shithole wherever it "governs."

Can YOU explain why---after six decades of government assistance----countless disparate-impact rulings...section-eight housing...Affirmative-Action quotas...food-stamps...child-care...welfare-supplements...Liberal Media excuse-peddling, why the vast majority of Blacks are locked into dismal patterns of record drug abuse...absentee Fathers...runaway percentages of incarceration...recreational killing in cities across the nation...statistical domination of violent crime...academic failure...majority anti-assimilation and good old fashioned stupidity???
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women

Your questions are statistically inaccurate and demonstrably racist...now answer my pressing question Mr Race-baiter
Allow me to intervene while my friend gets some rest.there are so many. Euro-bigots on this board you overwhelm us with your bs sometimes .

That aside...your are wrong in assuming the majority of blacks are infected with all the social maladies you listed . Why don't you know that 3/4th of the black populace lives ABOVE the poverty level and that most are hardworking God fearing Christians, Muslims or Jews? Now that you know the truth you ought to go back and review the data that made you come to your erroneous conclusions.

Oh but I've already 'reviewed the data' amigo, and trust me it doesn't bode well for Blacks...beyond a 10 percentile of upwardly mobile college-educated Blacks the vast majority lie in an economic and academic stasis, and a significant Black sub-culture--Black males 15 to 35--- devote themselves to killing each other in every major city in this nation...you essentially amount to your own worst enemy...
What data did you review? The shit being churned by the RW Heritage Foundation is little more than kool aid for the pink sheep with straight hair. Looks like you took WAAAAY more than a sip.:lol:
Can you tell all that just because he's not referencing a long dead white guy as the cause of his personal behavior problems?

Can you tell all that just because he's not referencing a long dead white guy as the cause of his personal behavior problems?
My personal problems are few...none of which are any more relevant here than yours. But if you are referring to Nixon's legacy, the War On Drugs, as being a factor in the present high incarceration rate of blacks compared to every other demographic you're spot on. Even after Nixon resigned from the presidency the DEA created during his admistration has continued to operate as designed. I've posted links with experts citing the W.O.D.as the catalyst behind the racial disparity in our prison populations but you obviously have a problem with reading comprehension. Every assumption your bitching raises has been debunked in those links. If you're too lazy or too stupid to take the time to look...I'm not going to do it for you. But hear this. The experts suggest that the War on Drugs didn't end with Nixons resignation or with his death.
In fact 10 years after it's inception Reagan expanded it..and like a Timex it just keeps on ticking.

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.
If Blacks were the dominant people in the nation where motion pictures originated, and if it were Blacks who invented that technology and created the movie industry, what race would the super-heroes in their cinema-fantasies have represented?

My personal problems are few...none of which are any more relevant here than yours. But if you are referring to Nixon's legacy, the War On Drugs, as being a factor in the present high incarceration rate of blacks compared to every other demographic you're spot on. Even after Nixon resigned from the presidency the DEA created during his admistration has continued to operate as designed. I've posted links with experts citing the W.O.D.as the catalyst behind the racial disparity in our prison populations but you obviously have a problem with reading comprehension. Every assumption your bitching raises has been debunked in those links. If you're too lazy or too stupid to take the time to look...I'm not going to do it for you. But hear this. The experts suggest that the War on Drugs didn't end with Nixons resignation or with his death.
In fact 10 years after it's inception Reagan expanded it..and like a Timex it just keeps on ticking.
Here, I'll make it really simple for you: your recent refusal to accept personal responsibility rests on the idea that "many of those arrests for drugs must have been contrived in some way" which appears to be based on something Nixon's associate said. Even if true, it's decades old and hardly relevant to what is being done today. Yes, I know drugs are still illegal today even though Nixon is dead, but it doesn't mean some dead guy's statement from decades ago proves negroes are being raided and carted away to prison for no reason (no drugs or other offenses).

Yes, I read your shitty article. Here's what I gathered from it:

Police traffic stops also racially target people in cars. Black drivers are 31 percent more likely to be pulled over than white drivers and Hispanic drivers are 23 percent more likely to be pulled over than white drivers.

Four. Once stopped, Black and Hispanic motorists are more likely to be given tickets than white drivers stopped for the same offenses.

Five. Once stopped, Blacks and Latinos are also more likely to be searched. DOJ reportsBlack drivers at traffic stops were searched by police three times more often and Hispanic drivers two times more often than white drivers.

Eight. In schools, African American kids are much more likely to be referred to the police than other kids.

They make the same foolish claim every time, either implicitly or explicitly: that the fact that negroes are stopped, searched, ticketed, or referred to police more often than whites is strictly due to their being the color black. The only way they can make this claim (without examining each interaction and excluding other reasons, which I highly doubt they could have done) is if they assume that there is absolutely no difference between blacks and whites except skin color. However, we know this is not true. Even in negro-run shitholes, negroes fail at astonishingly high rates. Negro-run countries are pretty much without exception shitholes. Hell, negroes don't even want to go to Apefreaka and would rather stay with whitey, whom they routinely accuse of unjustly oppressing them. On the other hand, negroes gladly drown for a chance to get to a white country. What does this tell us? That negroes are worthless failures and criminals even without whitey's interference. If anything, whitey's interference helps the negro, making it into something more closely resembling a modern human.

That said, yes, prisons are filled with negroes because cops stop and arrest negroes. That much is obvious. The question is why do cops stop and arrest negroes more often. The evidence suggests it's because the negro is more likely to offend and offend in a manner that gets the cop's attention and is easier to convict/justify long sentences.

Negroes, unlike whitey, don't like personal responsibility. We see that here from negroes all the time, from you going on and on about Nixon to Paul Essien wanting to only discuss the past to Asclepias going all the way back to Ancient Egypt (while misinterpreting/ignoring evidence like the dumb negro that he is). High rates of offense and refusing responsibility is a bad combination in America's justice system. It's quite common for the courts to impose significantly more severe punishment on re-offenders and if negroes refuse to learn the law or accept responsibility for their actions, what do you think offenders will do? They will re-offend and get those nice, long prison terms.

Here, I'll make it really simple for you: your recent refusal to accept personal responsibility rests on the idea that "many of those arrests for drugs must have been contrived in some way" which appears to be based on something Nixon's associate said. Even if true, it's decades old and hardly relevant to what is being done today. Yes, I know drugs are still illegal today even though Nixon is dead, but it doesn't mean some dead guy's statement from decades ago proves negroes are being raided and carted away to prison for no reason (no drugs or other offenses).

Police traffic stops also racially target people in cars. Black drivers are 31 percent more likely to be pulled over than white drivers and Hispanic drivers are 23 percent more likely to be pulled over than white drivers.

Four. Once stopped, Black and Hispanic motorists are more likely to be given tickets than white drivers stopped for the same offenses.

Five. Once stopped, Blacks and Latinos are also more likely to be searched. DOJ reportsBlack drivers at traffic stops were searched by police three times more often and Hispanic drivers two times more often than white drivers.

Eight. In schools, African American kids are much more likely to be referred to the police than other kids.

They make the same foolish claim every time, either implicitly or explicitly: that the fact that negroes are stopped, searched, ticketed, or referred to police more often than whites is strictly due to their being the color black. The only way they can make this claim (without examining each interaction and excluding other reasons, which I highly doubt they could have done) is if they assume that there is absolutely no difference between blacks and whites except skin color. However, we know this is not true. Even in negro-run shitholes, negroes fail at astonishingly high rates. Negro-run countries are pretty much without exception shitholes. Hell, negroes don't even want to go to Apefreaka and would rather stay with whitey, whom they routinely accuse of unjustly oppressing them. On the other hand, negroes gladly drown for a chance to get to a white country. What does this tell us? That negroes are worthless failures and criminals even without whitey's interference. If anything, whitey's interference helps the negro, making it into something more closely resembling a modern human.

That said, yes, prisons are filled with negroes because cops stop and arrest negroes. That much is obvious. The question is why do cops stop and arrest negroes more often. The evidence suggests it's because the negro is more likely to offend and offend in a manner that gets the cop's attention and is easier to convict/justify long sentences.

Negroes, unlike whitey, don't like personal responsibility. We see that here from negroes all the time, from you going on and on about Nixon to Paul Essien wanting to only discuss the past to Asclepias going all the way back to Ancient Egypt (while misinterpreting/ignoring evidence like the dumb negro that he is). High rates of offense and refusing responsibility is a bad combination in America's justice system. It's quite common for the courts to impose significantly more severe punishment on re-offenders and if negroes refuse to learn the law or accept responsibility for their actions, what do you think offenders will do ? They will re-offend and get those nice, long prison terms.

YAWWNNNN! This thread has turned into little more than a place to launch racial epithets.
After a while the adults get bored and leave.
I'm off to the countryside in search of more substantive and fruitful debate...see ya.!

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.
If Blacks were the dominant people in the nation where motion pictures originated, and if it were Blacks who invented that technology and created the movie industry, what race would the super-heroes in their cinema-fantasies have represented?

An excellent point; I would say if Blacks were the dominant people, then the super hero would be Black. That is the reality.

Negroes, unlike whitey, don't like personal responsibility. We see that here from negroes all the time, from you going on and on about Nixon to Paul Essien wanting to only discuss the past to Asclepias going all the way back to Ancient Egypt (while misinterpreting/ignoring evidence like the dumb negro that he is). High rates of offense and refusing responsibility is a bad combination in America's justice system. It's quite common for the courts to impose significantly more severe punishment on re-offenders and if negroes refuse to learn the law or accept responsibility for their actions, what do you think offenders will do? They will re-offend and get those nice, long prison terms.

I think another aspect to really consider is the consciousness of the White policeman; what is he thinking before the arrest? What motivates him during this legal moment. He is the one who begins this whole process. Is his reasoning's lame and full of loopholes? Is he prejudice? Will he write lies on his report? Sadly, its quite common for the White officers to both get very physical and very deceiving during these moments.

The Great White Hope. Maybe we can talk with Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel comics, you know, to get that real sense of the attitude of the real image of a great savior ; so great it has become a super hero! Because the Great White Hope is similar to genetics of a super hero. The person has become so great, their image literally worshipped by the people; the best their race has to offer; this person is so good.

Is that person really that good?

Negroes, unlike whitey, don't like personal responsibility. We see that here from negroes all the time, from you going on and on about Nixon to Paul Essien wanting to only discuss the past to Asclepias going all the way back to Ancient Egypt (while misinterpreting/ignoring evidence like the dumb negro that he is). High rates of offense and refusing responsibility is a bad combination in America's justice system. It's quite common for the courts to impose significantly more severe punishment on re-offenders and if negroes refuse to learn the law or accept responsibility for their actions, what do you think offenders will do ? They will re-offend and get those nice, long prison terms.

YAWWNNNN! This thread has turned into little more than a place to launch racial epithets.
After a while the adults get bored and leave.
I'm off to the countryside in search of more substantive and fruitful debate...see ya.!
Take your bullshit, unsubstantiated article with you.

I think another aspect to really consider is the consciousness of the White policeman; what is he thinking before the arrest? What motivates him during this legal moment. He is the one who begins this whole process. Is his reasoning's lame and full of loopholes? Is he prejudice? Will he write lies on his report? Sadly, its quite common for the White officers to both get very physical and very deceiving during these moments.

Sure, I considered it.

What we DO know is negroes are stupid.

Forum List

Back