The Great White Hope.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.

Little subtle manipulations, like this sites advertisement, all the models are White. Its the Great White Hope.

Little subtle manipulations, like this sites advertisement, all the models are White. Its the Great White Hope.

The Great White Hope, the wall that is already built in America.

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.
some of the best CRAP I've ever read

Its what we call the lives we have been forced to live under White rule ; its called crap. e

OR, it was a product (comic books) that was marketed at the primary demographic of it's market, which also happened to be a majority of the populace at the time as well.

By your same, inane argument, then every single positive representation of any race in a fictional character belittle other races. Every heroric part Denzel Washington has played has belittled Latinos, whites, Asians.

No it wasn't. It was actually mediocre to poor crap.

You are right, but I would say that in America, it's actually both whites and blacks which are celebrated as heroes and gods.

So actually, it's jews, asians, mexicans, etc. which have to live with this.

When I was a child I was taught in church that I have two natures within me constantly at war with one another. One good, one bad. To help me visualize this I was told to picture two dogs inside of myself. One black. One white. The black dog was my bad nature. The white dog was my good nature. Whichever dog I fed the most, I was told, would win out over the other because he would be stronger. I suppose the concept was alright, but why did they color the dogs black and white? Why did they color them at all?

Of course, as I grew up, there were other negative things. Good guys wear white hats. Bad guys wear black hats. Black as night – boogie man, black cat, witches wearing black hats, and so on.

I heard black people called n******. Heard jokes about them. Was told they were lazy, dirty, violent, over sexed. You name it, I heard it. I was even told by church people to stay away from black people. I do not and cannot remember hearing anything positive about black people during my childhood. Not anything.

And now that I’m giving it thought, it was because people that I knew didn’t know any black people. They were like parrots – repeating what they’d heard. The negative stereotypes. Repeating and reteaching the negative images born of fear and ignorance. Never realizing the damage being done. Never realizing the negative vibrations being sent out from their brains, and being picked up by some wide open, absorbing, innocent child.

If negativity can cause so much damage, imaging what positivity could do. Imagine positive thoughts, positive vibrations, positive images filling the air, dispelling the negativity, the lies, the stereotypes, and the pain.

When I was a child I was taught in church that I have two natures within me constantly at war with one another. One good, one bad. To help me visualize this I was told to picture two dogs inside of myself. One black. One white. The black dog was my bad nature. The white dog was my good nature. Whichever dog I fed the most, I was told, would win out over the other because he would be stronger. I suppose the concept was alright, but why did they color the dogs black and white? Why did they color them at all?

Because A, you were a child, so the analogy needed to be simple in order to have an impact. and B. Because those two particular colors are polar opposites as far as colors go. Why do Asian Yin Yang symbols, which represent another polar opposite inside of us all, use the same colors (considering it goes well back before they even knew there was any other skin colors than theirs)? White in light, is all colors, black the absence of all light colors, in paint, they are the opposite. In both they are polar opposites. And, in making an analogy for children, if you are trying to represent opposites, then actual opposite colors are a good way. But, why is black used as bad, wah wah. Well, one of the very FIRST collective fears of all humans on this planet was the fear of the dark, the night. Predators came in the night, we have poor senses in the night, bad things come in the night. And what is the night, or darkness, well it's black in color,, the absence of light.

Of course, as I grew up, there were other negative things. Good guys wear white hats. Bad guys wear black hats. Black as night – boogie man, black cat, witches wearing black hats, and so on.
See above. Oh, and go and research it, but the association of negative things with the color black is consistant in African Cultures too. Huh, imagine that. Oddly, they had the same fears of the night and dark as everyone else.

I heard black people called n******. Heard jokes about them. Was told they were lazy, dirty, violent, over sexed. You name it, I heard it. I was even told by church people to stay away from black people. I do not and cannot remember hearing anything positive about black people during my childhood. Not anything.
And I've heard the same kind of things aimed at whites, Asians, Hispanic. There are arses in every ethnicity and race.

and the blacks honor CRIMINALS as their heroes:
MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
ALL criminals--some with MULTIPLE arrest over MANY years
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
black aldermen..ASmith --a black CRIMINAL

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
after he stole, THEN attacked the clerk, THEN attacked a cop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

Last edited:

And now that I’m giving it thought, it was because people that I knew didn’t know any black people. They were like parrots – repeating what they’d heard. The negative stereotypes. Repeating and reteaching the negative images born of fear and ignorance. Never realizing the damage being done. Never realizing the negative vibrations being sent out from their brains, and being picked up by some wide open, absorbing, innocent child.

If negativity can cause so much damage, imaging what positivity could do. Imagine positive thoughts, positive vibrations, positive images filling the air, dispelling the negativity, the lies, the stereotypes, and the pain.

Delores you are so very right ; what you shared here is the gospel truth and reality, from the other point of view. And being raised with those serious stigmas, will effect the White persons perception for all their lives, in many areas, IF they do not see the truth of human nature in other races. How much we really are alike. Blacks were demonized for sure, and Whites were saintified.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

You Whites steal a nation from a people, and dare call others criminals.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

you mean from the Native Americans??:laugh::laugh:
very poor analogy
1. the NAs displaced/decimated/etc other tribes long before the whites came
..so they stole some of the land also
2. we defeated them in a WAR....the NAs did not abide by the treaties to the fullest
3. please give a better analogy that is more recent/comparable
3.. the men mentioned above ARE criminals--no denying that

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

very poor analogy
2. we defeated them in a WAR....the NAs did not abide by the treaties to the fullest
Not to mention, there is not a Culture, a race, an area of the world that did not conquer another's land, ALL the way back to pre Homo Sapiens, Cro Magnon etc

It's a disingenuous and spurious attack to cast the dispersion "you stole your land from x", as that covers EVERY race, region, et al..

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

very poor analogy
Not to mention, there is not a Culture, a race, an area of the world that did not conquer another's land, ALL the way back to pre Homo Sapiens, Cro Magnon etc

It's a disingenuous and spurious attack to cast the dispersion "you stole your land from x", as that covers EVERY race, region, et al..

Excuse me , what land did Blacks steal from another race?

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

very poor analogy

Excuse me , what land did Blacks steal from another race?
the Africans committed genocide/stole land/etc from other Africans
they couldn't steal land from the whites because the blacks were inferior
....no ships/guns/transport/etc to attack the superior whites
if they had--they would've
there it is again--the blacks and NAs were angels--no capable of any evil at all!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

the blacks and NAs had the will--just not the brains for advanced technology to take land away

Its what we call the lives we have been forced to live under White rule ; its called crap.
You were never forced to live any special way. There are other countries. So the solution is simple: find one you like, and move.

That's what I would do if I hated white people as much as you do.

Because A, you were a child, so the analogy needed to be simple in order to have an impact. and B. Because those two particular colors are polar opposites as far as colors go. Why do Asian Yin Yang symbols, which represent another polar opposite inside of us all, use the same colors (considering it goes well back before they even knew there was any other skin colors than theirs)? White in light, is all colors, black the absence of all light colors, in paint, they are the opposite. In both they are polar opposites. And, in making an analogy for children, if you are trying to represent opposites, then actual opposite colors are a good way. But, why is black used as bad, wah wah. Well, one of the very FIRST collective fears of all humans on this planet was the fear of the dark, the night. Predators came in the night, we have poor senses in the night, bad things come in the night. And what is the night, or darkness, well it's black in color,, the absence of light.

See above. Oh, and go and research it, but the association of negative things with the color black is consistant in African Cultures too. Huh, imagine that. Oddly, they had the same fears of the night and dark as everyone else.

And I've heard the same kind of things aimed at whites, Asians, Hispanic. There are arses in every ethnicity and race.
As usual, Dolores is one sided, always assuming that anything black is associated with black people.

Forum List

Back