The Government never shut down under Nancy Pelosi

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
John Boehner is Speaker for three months and shuts down the government

The Republicans. don't. know. how. to. govern.

Case closed.

They are toast...TOAST!! I said.

:lol:
lol

Why are you so afraid?

Could it be that basically nobody will even notice the government is shut down? I remember it happened in the nineties, but I couldn't cite one damn thing that inconvenienced me. Possibly, many more people will realize that much of what the Feds are doing is highly expendable.

Why are you so afraid?

Could it be that basically nobody will even notice the government is shut down? I remember it happened in the nineties, but I couldn't cite one damn thing that inconvenienced me. Possibly, many more people will realize that much of what the Feds are doing is highly expendable.

...Cause its all about you

Belgium is up to 267 days without a government....................just sayin'...

Why are you so afraid?

...Cause its all about you

Ok, it inconvenienced you in what way? Lemme guess.. you had to cancel your trip to the Social Security office.. Yellowstone maybe?

:lol:

Belgium is up to 267 days without a government....................just sayin'...

These folks are crapping themselves because people will notice that the world isn't going to come to an end.

The problem with numbers like this is that the people who spent the dollars don't understand numbers that large. Neither do the people who are trying to lower them.

But if you watch you would see these self same people who spend trillions in one fell swoop like it were a few dollars will argue and bicker over something that costs a hundred dollars.

I have watched all kinds of fiscal proceedings and the bigger the number, the less opposition to the proposal. They just don't understand a trillion dollars, so who would argue for anything that was 50 cents less. It would be an embarrassment to them to try.

This is SO intellectually dishonest its almost criminal!

The Dems (whiney asshole babies) didnt make a budget for 2010 and you want to lecture the Republicans?

They (Dems) saw the writing on the walls last October and knew that if they submitted a budget the country would've seen what damage they have, and will cause. They ALL wouldve lost! It would've been a bigger blood bath than it was for the Dems.

This thread is a joke... just like you RW! :cuckoo:

The Speaker is finding how hard his job really is

The job requires one thing.....reaching a concensus

With the juvenile antics of the TeaTards and an element of his own party thinking Government is not needed at all Boehner has to reach an agreement with the Dems or his sole accomplishment as speaker will be shutting down Government

Pelosi never had this problem

Forum List

Back