The Government never shut down under Nancy Pelosi

The problem with numbers like this is that the people who spent the dollars don't understand numbers that large. Neither do the people who are trying to lower them.

But if you watch you would see these self same people who spend trillions in one fell swoop like it were a few dollars will argue and bicker over something that costs a hundred dollars.

I have watched all kinds of fiscal proceedings and the bigger the number, the less opposition to the proposal. They just don't understand a trillion dollars, so who would argue for anything that was 50 cents less. It would be an embarrassment to them to try.
Hey there!

The Speaker is finding how hard his job really is

The job requires one thing.....reaching a concensus

With the juvenile antics of the TeaTards and an element of his own party thinking Government is not needed at all Boehner has to reach an agreement with the Dems or his sole accomplishment as speaker will be shutting down Government

Pelosi never had this problem

The job requires doing the right thing.

With the juvenile antics of the TeaTards and an element of his own party thinking Government is not needed at all Boehner has to reach an agreement with the Dems or his sole accomplishment as speaker will be shutting down Government

The House reached a consensus.

has the senate?

The Republicans. don't. know. how. to. govern.

Case closed.

They are toast...TOAST!! I said.

:lol:
lol

what happened in California Marc?.....and please dont give that stupid standard answer.....Arnold....WHAT happened to a State that at one time was arguably the best place in the Country to live .....now.....people are leaving....Americans anyway....who.doesnt.know.how.to.govern.out.here?..........
What about California?

Case closed.

lol

what happened in California Marc?.....and please dont give that stupid standard answer.....Arnold....WHAT happened to a State that at one time was arguably the best place in the Country to live .....now.....people are leaving....Americans anyway....who.doesnt.know.how.to.govern.out.here?..........
What about California?
California? Is that still a state or has it been relagated to a third world shit heap yet?

never had what problem?.....reaching a concensus?.....are you serious?....

Case closed.

lol

What about California?

Marc are you being serious or are you hoping i will just laugh and go on to the next post?......

What about California?
California? Is that still a state or has it been relagated to a third world shit heap yet?

in some areas yes it has......

John Boehner is Speaker for three months and shuts down the government

That would be because Nancy Pelosi never offered a budget for 2011. Had she down her job, we wouldn't be in a rush to do it now.

I don't see what's difficult about cutting $60 Billion dollars. Especially when Trillions need to be cut.

Case closed.

lol
If governing is spending trillions of our money then the idiot in charge and hi cronies are experts. The economy is the dimwits fault.

Here's a list of the devastating effect of a government shutdown for which Nancy Pelosi would give her life to prevent because the country would never recover and for that and that alone we are tremendously grateful.....

We will not be allowed to visit Jellystone national park or any other.
New passport applications will not be processed.....
and....and....and....
Cricket sound....cricket sound....

Well I for one will not sleep until this is resolved,our nation's survival hinges on the outcome....
That's why the President is at his desk in the Oval Office and is focused like a laser on this....
What the President is out of town.....again?

Forum List

Back