The Government never shut down under Nancy Pelosi

The Speaker is finding how hard his job really is

The job requires one thing.....reaching a concensus

With the juvenile antics of the TeaTards and an element of his own party thinking Government is not needed at all Boehner has to reach an agreement with the Dems or his sole accomplishment as speaker will be shutting down Government

Pelosi never had this problem
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

With the juvenile antics of the TeaTards and an element of his own party thinking Government is not needed at all Boehner has to reach an agreement with the Dems or his sole accomplishment as speaker will be shutting down Government

:cuckoo::cuckoo: X2

John Boehner is Speaker for three months and shuts down the government

Hmm..on one hand, Pelosi has no regard for other people's money, on the other hand, she loves the power of government. For what possible reason would she ever shut it down? It'd be like asking you to fund your own damn charity. Pass!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I WIN. 3:cuckoo: to 2 :cuckoo:

You are not in my league Zander

Why not address the issue with some coherency for a change?

You start a thread with BS and you defend your statement with BS... hmmm go figure :doubt:

Yes, you're correct, I'm not in your league. You're riding the bench in a fantasy baseball league, and I'm starting in the Majors.

Hmm..on one hand, Pelosi has no regard for other people's money, on the other hand, she loves the power of government. For what possible reason would she ever shut it down? It'd be like asking you to fund your own damn charity. Pass!
You are under the false impression that politicians on either side actually plan to do what the voters elected them into office for. I wonder if Boehner will dare to cut the defense budget, and bring US troops home from Europe, Iraq, Afghanistan, and remain in South Korea and Japan (two nations which have a far less risk of actually costing US troops their lives). That would save what? 100s of billions+ a year? ;)

You are under the false impression that politicians on either side actually plan to do what the voters elected them into office for. I wonder if Boehner will dare to cut the defense budget, and bring US troops home from Europe, Iraq, Afghanistan, and remain in South Korea and Japan (two nations which have a far less risk of actually costing US troops their lives). That would save what? 100s of billions+ a year? ;)

AND LEAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD IN A HUGE MESS!

No way man!

Nancy Pelosi, my my my the rich bitch who spent us into oblivion. no wonder she's your hero. leftwinger.

Still ducking the issue Willow

Pelosi never shut down the government

What happens when we let Republicans pull the strings?

Take my ball and go home. Republicans don't know how to govern

Nancy Pelosi, my my my the rich bitch who spent us into oblivion. no wonder she's your hero. leftwinger.

Still ducking the issue Willow

Pelosi never shut down the government

What happens when we let Republicans pull the strings?

Take my ball and go home. Republicans don't know how to govern

sure they do, and if Ryan gets his way (which he won't while you assholes hold the Senate and the wh) he will balance the budget, something that never occurred to dimwits who didn't even have the balls to write a budget for the last two years... I hope it's a hundred years before you ever get in a power position again.

John Boehner is shutting down the government? Last I checked the Democrats controlled the Senate, so why is it John Boehner who is shutting down the government, but not Harry Reid? It would seem to me that both parties aren't playing well together.

You're becoming increasingly partisan lately and it's hurting your credibility.

Well, the shutdown hasn't happened YET. However, there's something strange about Republicans -- especially the more ideological ones. They're like little kids. When they can't get their own way, they want to close the clubhouse in order to make everyone suffer.

Kind of like the Democrats who walked out in Wisconsin for three weeks, right?

Well, the shutdown hasn't happened YET. However, there's something strange about Republicans -- especially the more ideological ones. They're like little kids. When they can't get their own way, they want to close the clubhouse in order to make everyone suffer.
Did harry pass a budget yet?

The Republicans. don't. know. how. to. govern.

Case closed.

They are toast...TOAST!! I said.

:lol:
lol

what happened in California Marc?.....and please dont give that stupid standard answer.....Arnold....WHAT happened to a State that at one time was arguably the best place in the Country to live .....now.....people are leaving....Americans anyway....who.doesnt.know.how.to.govern.out.here?..........

oh geezus christ.....and you have never seen Democrats act like this?......

FYI libturds.. The Republicans have passed their budget.. Now it's in the Senate.. What's taking Scarey Harry so long???

Forum List

Back