“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

Russian memes on facebook = foreign influence
illegal aliens invade the nation = let's make them citizens

It's the most bizarre shit you'll ever see/hear.
"We will not stand for ANY foreign influence within our democracy...beyond the tens of millions of wetbacks influencing our democracy."

You do know that the Spanish were in California BEFORE white people landed on Plymouth Rock, don't you? Spanish immigrants started arriving in the Caribbean and Central American 150 years before white people, and unlike the Pilgrims, they intermarried with the natives created a new race of brown people.

Racists make me laugh. Inferior people living in fear that they'll replaced by non-whites. If you weren't inferior, you would have nothing to fear from anyone. It's because you KNOW you're not smart enough, not good enough to compete on a level playing field, so gotta keep the "others" down.
Um, the Spaniards were white....and they weren’t in California. California started with the gold rush years and years and years after the Pilgrims were integrated with the other European settlers.

And the Spaniards were far more hostile to the natives in Central and South America than the Pilgrims were to the natives in the eastern US.

You are a dumbass. Which is standard fare for Democrats.

We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?
Please post quote of someone saying that.

You can't, because you lied. Nobody says that.

And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?
And sadly the ONLY difference between the leftists and the GOP is the GOP wants to let America be overrun by 3rd world trash LEGALLY and the leftists just don't give a shit how it happens. Either way its the same result in the end. The end of America as it was intended to be.

No. I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard a lot of people say you're an assclown, though

LefTard Logic:
“I haven’t heard that in those exact words therefore I’ll pretend I never heard it.”

I'm not left, but that doesn't make me a Nazi like you
52297616_345778512814065_9007766929158438912_n.jpg

"We will not stand for ANY foreign influence within our democracy...beyond the tens of millions of wetbacks influencing our democracy."

You do know that the Spanish were in California BEFORE white people landed on Plymouth Rock, don't you? Spanish immigrants started arriving in the Caribbean and Central American 150 years before white people, and unlike the Pilgrims, they intermarried with the natives created a new race of brown people.

Racists make me laugh. Inferior people living in fear that they'll replaced by non-whites. If you weren't inferior, you would have nothing to fear from anyone. It's because you KNOW you're not smart enough, not good enough to compete on a level playing field, so gotta keep the "others" down.

Um, the Spaniards were white....and they weren’t in California. California started with the gold rush years and years and years after the Pilgrims were integrated with the other European settlers.

And the Spaniards were far more hostile to the natives in Central and South America than the Pilgrims were to the natives in the eastern US.

Really??? You think the history of California started with the gold rush in 1848. Dumb Russians:

The most expansive European colonizations efforts were made by the Spanish. On September 28, 1542, Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo and his crew entered San Diego Bay--the first Europeans to visit California. The land they named "Alta California" was occupied by diverse groups of native people who had inhabited the land for thousands of years. Spanish colonization of "Alta California" began when the Presidio at San Diego, the first permanent European settlement on the Pacific Coast, was established in 1769. With the expedition was Father Junipero Serra, a Franciscan Father who would have a tremendous influence in the colonization of California through the establishment of missions. At San Diego, Serra founded the first of 21 Spanish missions that extend along the California coast. In October of the same year, a detachment of the expedition saw San Francisco Bay.

That settlement was built nearly 80 years BEFORE the Gold Rush. Further on in the article, it says that:

"In 1821 Mexico gained independence from Spain and "Alta California" became a Mexican province rather than a Spanish colony."

Yes the Spaniards were hell on the local populations, but they were pikers compared to what the US military did to the native Americans.

Really??? You think the history of California started with the gold rush in 1848. Dumb Russians:

The most expansive European colonizations efforts were made by the Spanish. On September 28, 1542, Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo and his crew entered San Diego Bay--the first Europeans to visit California. The land they named "Alta California" was occupied by diverse groups of native people who had inhabited the land for thousands of years. Spanish colonization of "Alta California" began when the Presidio at San Diego, the first permanent European settlement on the Pacific Coast, was established in 1769. With the expedition was Father Junipero Serra, a Franciscan Father who would have a tremendous influence in the colonization of California through the establishment of missions. At San Diego, Serra founded the first of 21 Spanish missions that extend along the California coast. In October of the same year, a detachment of the expedition saw San Francisco Bay.

That settlement was built nearly 80 years BEFORE the Gold Rush. Further on in the article, it says that:

"In 1821 Mexico gained independence from Spain and "Alta California" became a Mexican province rather than a Spanish colony."

Yes the Spaniards were hell on the local populations, but they were pikers compared to what the US military did to the native Americans.

Keep reading you crazy foreign stoner lady you.
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - Wikipedia

You're the crazy stoner. You said the Spanish/Mexicans weren't in California before the White Europeans.

You're the crazy stoner. You said the Spanish/Mexicans weren't in California before the White Europeans.

Some Italian dude owned my house before I did...I suppose he’ll always have a right to enter my home without my permission...right?

Here’s an entire thread where it’s said throughout it.... Timmy Issa and Mac1958 say it and or cleverly imply it often.
The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Here’s an entire thread where it’s said throughout it.... Timmy Issa and Mac1958 say it and or cleverly imply it often.
Cool, now point out where.

No. I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard a lot of people say you're an assclown, though

LefTard Logic:
“I haven’t heard that in those exact words therefore I’ll pretend I never heard it.”

I'm not left, but that doesn't make me a Nazi like you
View attachment 254790

Such a perfect meme...it’s just too bad we have so many cowards among Conservatives... K9Buck will tell you that Conservatives need to allow the Left to continue to control their speech.

Haha...come on Mac that’s your MO....you’re just smart enough to say it smothered in ambiguity...whereas others like Timmy and Issa take great pride in saying things only unAmerican pieces of shits do you’ll disguise it with blurry word play.

Haha...come on Mac that’s your MO....you’re just smart enough to say it smothered in ambiguity...whereas others like Timmy and Issa take great pride in saying things only unAmerican pieces of shits do you’ll disguise it with blurry word play.
So, nothing.

Your talk radio-induced paranoia is causing you to see things that simply aren't there.

Nothing I can do about that. Nor can I communicate with a wild-eyed jihadist teenager on the streets of Damascus or a sign-carrying member of the Westboro Baptist Church picketing the funeral of a soldier.

Maybe you're just waiting for some imagined civil war that will never come. Maybe that helps you make it through the day.

That's nice, I guess.

Yeah, I read that thread. Wasn't ever said inthere.

Such a perfect meme...it’s just too bad we have so many cowards among Conservatives... K9Buck will tell you that Conservatives need to allow the Left to continue to control their speech.

Yea, because encouraging my fellow conservatives to not PUBLICLY refer to blacks, Latinos and gays as "N******", Wetbacks and faggots" is a RADICAL concept. Your double-digit IQ precludes you from understanding such ideas.

Haha...come on Mac that’s your MO....you’re just smart enough to...

Dude, you're way too fucking stupid to be commenting on another's intelligence. You need to stick to being a bigot, that's all you're good at.

Mr racist can you please not mention me. You are a lowlife bigot.

You hear that often huh? No my guess you heard it once from some nobody and then you deluded yourself into thinking it is said often.

You hear that often huh? No my guess you heard it once from some nobody and then you deluded yourself into thinking it is said often.

Here's your boy jbander saying it again...no?
The democrats are in the best position possible.

It's said or implied here daily by your twisted unAmerican friends...You know this Billy

Forum List

Back