“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

Sadly, it’s a two party system and anyone they says Party X is dying or dead isn’t to be taken very seriously. Both of these dreadful parties are here to stay.de==
One of the many, many similar behaviors of wingers on both ends is this silly exercise of convincing themselves and each other that the "other" party is always "imploding".

The two parties have certainly changed over the years, and it sure seems like they're begging for a third party to emerge. Sadly, I just don't see that happening any time soon.
There could be a realignment sort of what the dems went through from 1972-1988-92. The dems alignment of working class and liberal economics died for several reasons. I don't see the trump base abandoning the white supremacist sense of gringo discrimination. So I just don't see their upside from 48%
That doesn't mean they can't win with the EC, but despite what the trumpsteets here say, if a party has Tex and Fla, it's not about protecting smaller rural states for a tryanny of the larger
Agreed. Texas is close to going, though, and once that happens, the GOP will have some real decisions to make.
Is this another one of those...”the GOP better give this nation to Mexico’s people or else” sort of posts?

We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?

The Reconquista is moving ahead at full speed.

CA was lost to Mehico over cheap labor...Mehico controls the vote in CA...CA can control D.C. with lawsuits...Mehico can control D.C. & America.

mexico under fence llr.jpg

Nope, I can safely say that I have never heard anyone say we'd better give this country to Mexico or else. Ever.
It does appear to be what some are promoting, does it not?

Some are promoting the import of future constituents by ignoring immigration law and encouraging others to do the same, no?

No. They should be encouraged to become tax paying citizens.
A Pew survey in 2007 said 94% of adult illegal males work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. Thanks to GOP for ignoring actual solutions while distracting the dupes with a stupid wall and unconstitutional harassment laws.

Why don't we let hundreds of millions more illegals in so we can get taxes and turn America into Mehico?

Virtue Signaler llr.jpg

Nope, I can safely say that I have never heard anyone say we'd better give this country to Mexico or else. Ever.

Some are promoting the import of future constituents by ignoring immigration law and encouraging others to do the same, no?

How bout learning ingish?

A Pew survey in 2007 said 94% of adult illegal males work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. Thanks to GOP for ignoring actual solutions while distracting the dupes with a stupid wall and unconstitutional harassment laws.

Why don't we let hundreds of millions more illegals in so we can get taxes and turn America into Mehico?

View attachment 406737
Why don't we pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card that is the only solution to this long-standing GOP mess? Why do we keep being brainwashed functional morons like you lol?

When Biden gives amnesty to millions of illegal aliens will the GOP ever be able to win the Presidency again?
When the Dems achieve total power over ballot counting will we still be a constitutional representative republic?
What is our future when the Dems spend us into bankruptcy?
What will our future be like?
No one knows. Anyone who thinks they know is delusional.

The GOP may want to do a better job picking messengers and messaging in the future.

That's up to you.

There it is again folks... Mac1958 hates a president who panders to Russians, while he all but demands they pander to those who have broke in against our will and essentially have our politicians held at gunpoint.

We hear that here often don’t we?

OH, BL... are you still having those nightmares about Mexicans?

Absolutely...apparently you have been to any community predominantly inhabited by them have you?
Have you seen what they do to education systems, healthcare systems, jail and prisons, social services, blue collar trade work....etc etc
If you're not having "nightmares" you have simply decided to like it and take it up the ass.

I've said a bazillion times on this forum that Mexicans are hard working, family oriented, and very religious and that the GOP is missing the boat on this.

They can't shut up the cavemen who think Mexicans are subhuman, as we see on this board, because those folks are the base.

So that's a conundrum right there.
“The GOP better learn to embrace illegal trespassers, an unauthorized culture change and their loss of their sovereign nation…OR ELSE!”

but but but….nobody ever hears anyone say this….hahahaha

Forum List

Back