“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?

Can we get Mac1958 or bodecea to engage here?
I was really hoping you’d shed some light on the odd, twisted distinction being made by the severely LefTarded.
Looks like you're desperate for responses, huh? You have to ASK for them, holy crap.

I guess that's what happens when you start the same paranoid thread 15 or 20 times every 24 hours.

I wonder how you make it through a freakin' day.

I was really hoping you’d shed some light on the odd, twisted distinction being made by the severely LefTarded.
Looks like you're desperate for responses, huh? You have to ASK for them, holy crap.

I guess that's what happens when you start the same paranoid thread 15 or 20 times every 24 hours.

Lots of mumbo-jumbo...does this one have you overly exposed or something?
You scared to offer something of value?

I notice that you call a lot of things "mumbo jumbo" or something like that.

I try to keep my responses as simple as possible for you.

You're correct, I have nothing to add to your characteristically paranoid thread.

Well, maybe a giggle or two, but that's about it.

BL has a sad that no one wants to play with his one trick ass. :crybaby:

The idiot has nothing better to do with himself. He really should get a job.

You're correct, I have nothing to add to your characteristically paranoid thread.

Haha...Exactly what I thought. You can’t dare explain with any level of reason as to why / how you have issued Mexico the right to influence U.S. elections while you scream “RUSSIA” at the sky. You’re right...I’d stay out of this if I were you.

Haha...Exactly what I thought. You can’t dare explain with any level of reason as to why / how you have issued Mexico the right to influence U.S. elections while you scream “RUSSIA” at the sky. You’re right...I’d stay out of this if I were you.
Okay thanks!

The poor guy's terrified.

His talk radio masters have really done a number on him.

BL has a sad that no one wants to play with his one trick ass. :crybaby:

The poor guy's terrified.

His talk radio masters have really done a number on him.

Hey look, I know your type, you dream of this wetback issue falling off the radar and I don’t blame you...I’m not mad at you barely legal unAmerican minded folks, I’d probably want the same if I were one of you second classers....BUT, legit Americans are fed up and determined to keep this running at a fever pitch and at the very top of the headlines. Sorry peeps, grandma Guadalupe and uncle Gustavo and going home...it’s just a matter of time....hahahahaha

Nope, I can safely say that I have never heard anyone say we'd better give this country to Mexico or else. Ever.

Nope, I can safely say that I have never heard anyone say we'd better give this country to Mexico or else. Ever.

LefTard Logic:
“I haven’t heard that in those exact words therefore I’ll pretend I never heard it.”

or anything like it. Got some quotes of any individual who said that?

Or else what.

I knew I guy who said I had to eat the stems of those mushrooms "or else" once........Don't know why either.

It does appear to be what some are promoting, does it not?

Some are promoting the import of future constituents by ignoring immigration law and encouraging others to do the same, no?

No. They should be encouraged to become tax paying citizens.

Forum List

Back