The democrats are in the best position possible.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Their leader is such a pile of shit and such a criminal that his list of charges are endless and every week the dems. can pile on , showing how willing the right is to sell out this country to a blithering idiot to stay in power for them and for money. The idea that he is being treated unfairly gets funnier and funnier every single week. Their only real energy in congress now is spent on ways to take away the vote of any group that is populated by democrats. They see the writing on the wall. The browning of American will make Minority's and immigrants the majority real soon and how will they get them to vote for them when they have treated them like shit for decades.
we wait for 2020 and we will have it all, The house the senate and the presidency. Then patriots can take back this country. This is in no way suggesting getting rid of the conservative voice in this country . It is as important as it's counterbalance but this hate group they call a party has to go.

Their leader is such a pile of shit and such a criminal that his list of charges are endless and every week the dems. can pile on , showing how willing the right is to sell out this country to a blithering idiot to stay in power for them and for money. The idea that he is being treated unfairly gets funnier and funnier every single week. Their only real energy in congress now is spent on ways to take away the vote of any group that is populated by democrats. They see the writing on the wall. The browning of American will make Minority's and immigrants the majority real soon and how will they get them to vote for them when they have treated them like shit for decades.
we wait for 2020 and we will have it all, The house the senate and the presidency. Then patriots can take back this country. This is in no way suggesting getting rid of the conservative voice in this country . It is as important as it's counterbalance but this hate group they call a party has to go.
I've never seen such an enormous pile of shit. Do you suppose you could post something that's actually true?

And what charges again is President Trump being charged for?

:abgg2q.jpg:

If that's the best position then Republicans are in a good position to beat Dems. Thanks for good news for all Conservatives, dumb OP.

Last edited:
I've never seen such an enormous pile of shit. Do you suppose you could post something that's actually true?

Yup. What a steaming pile of horse shit.

The Dems are in a good position?? Boy is he dreaming. The Dems are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020. Hope they continue to hold investigation after investigation and hearing after hearing. What a great bunch of Trump acolytes. LOL

The Op is demented if he actually believes that pile of shit he posted.

What a moron.

Last edited:
And what charges again is President Trump being charged for?

You meant Individual 1.

Trump isn't a Conservative, never has been.

Still waiting from any of the delusional leftists in this forum to show where Mueller actually charges Trump with a crime, a PROSECUTION Decision in the report (The one required by law if he found a crime, to report, a decision) , where is it jbander?

People who strongly dislike Trump have been coming out saying he isn't guilty of Election Conspiracy and Obstruction, people like Bob Woodward who tried hard to find the evidence for nearly TWO years, or a famous Jewish, lifetime Democrat Lawyer who early on say it is a "Nothingburger" or these THREE articles posted by Piers Morgan (who strongly dislikes Trump) saying that Trump is cleared of the charges and is being unfairly attacked by Democrats, all from Daily Mail:

PIERS MORGAN: While dumb, deluded Democrats pathetically screech about impeachment, Trump’s firing up the US economy so ferociously he could win by a landslide in 2020

PIERS MORGAN: My warning to petulant Veruca Salt liberals screaming to impeach President Trump: Oompa Loompas always have the last laugh

PIERS MORGAN: The Russia collusion hoax was a disgraceful fake news witch-hunt that shames all of Trump’s deranged enemies in the media, the FBI and Hollywood and has probably ensured their worst nightmare - his re-election

All you did was post a ranting opinion, that is illogical and silly.

Carry on.

To lose big!!!!!!

:th_believecrap:

The only browning I see is all the freakin' bullshit being spewed by the foaming-at-the-mouth Dem haters. Do they really not have any other things to attend to?

You do realize you are addressing a snowflake and probable TDS victim, don't you?

Wow. You should try to get treatment for this.

You do realize you are addressing a snowflake and probable TDS victim, don't you?
Yup. It's why I didn't bother with a thought out reply. Since the OP didn't think it out

Love it, All responses attacking me. not one supporting scum bag with anything other then attacking me. I love it. I'm the hater. That's right but my party isn't. Look in a mirror you blind mindless haters. Your made up of bigots, homophobic, fake Christians, You hate Immigrants, blacks, Muslims and our government and me and my list is simply, I have a intolerance for the intolerant and I hate haters. There's a lot of you and that is the sad part , that hate could take such control over this country that a hate candidate won. You won't again. Tell me one thing that scum bag has done for this country other then increase the numbers of White supremacist, KKK members and Nazi's all supporting a president and a party for the first time in history, hate crimes right through the roof 90% from the right. That's what you have to offer, so No even if I lose and you don't disappear which you can hardly not, I'm still morally right and a patriot. You're not. Now go after my spelling. The clown car makes another round of center ring.

Love it, All responses attacking me. not one supporting scum bag with anything other then attacking me. I love it. I'm the hater. That's right but my party isn't. Look in a mirror you blind mindless haters. Your made up of bigots, homophobic, fake Christians, You hate Immigrants, blacks, Muslims and our government and me and my list is simply, I have a intolerance for intolerant and I hate haters. There's a lot of you and that is the sad part , that hate took such control over this country that a hate candidate won. You won't again. Tell me one thing that scum bag has done for this country other then increase the numbers of White supremacist, KKK members and Nazi's all supporting a president and a party for the first time in history, hate crimes right through the roof 90% from the right. That's what you have to offer, so No even if I lose and you don't disappear which you can hardly not, I'm still morally right and a patriot. Your not.

Nice unhinged rant!!!
You should be speaking at leftist colleges everywhere!!!!

Go for it dood, full steam ahead, the cliff is just around the corner.

Is this another one of those "the GOP better give this nation to wetbacks or else" sort of threads?

Forum List

Back