The global jihad is alive and well

The purpose of the extremist attack is to destroy peace between Pakistan and India.

Only idiots will fall into that trap.

There was peace between those 2? Since when?

Since Pakistan has its first democratically elected government in ten years.

People who fall for the terrorist's agenda like Bush are dumb as a box of rocks.

Why? You should look, and look, and look. This is the reality of the Islamist war on the west. Islam: religion of peace and tolerance.

I don't believe that. That attack is the work of extremists not mainstream Islam. It would be wrong to blame Islam for this the same as it would be wrong to blame Christianity for abortion clinic shootings. No one that would kill for God is doing God's work, IMO.

I don't believe that. That attack is the work of extremists not mainstream Islam. It would be wrong to blame Islam for this the same as it would be wrong to blame Christianity for abortion clinic shootings. No one that would kill for God is doing God's work, IMO.

When Christian extremists bomb and abortion clinic, and radical fundamentalist Christians applaud, I judge those supporters to be supporters of terror. When Islamists attack the heart of a country's financial district with training and funds from Islamic countries, I judge those countries to be supporters of terror.

What percentage of Islamics do you believe are mainstream and liberal?

and bla bla bla bla blaaaa shit people.. looking and talking.. looking and talking...yes..

What percentage of Islamics do you believe are mainstream and liberal?

I don't have any numbers, do you? I don't think it's a more than a few percent at most, like the number of radicals in any group.

I don't have any numbers, do you? I don't think it's a more than a few percent at most, like the number of radicals in any group.

and? how long do you purport that this minority be allowed to continute their little mosquito bites on the population of the world????

When Christian extremists bomb and abortion clinic, and radical fundamentalist Christians applaud, I judge those supporters to be supporters of terror.
And when liberals vote for someone who defends infanticide what does that make them?

and? how long do you purport that this minority be allowed to continute their little mosquito bites on the population of the world????

I'm not condoning the actions of terrorists, I'm just not condemning all of Islam for the actions of extremists. Don't you see any place between those two positions?

I think you're mistaken. You make the claim that Islam is not a radical faith, in spite of the fact that the overwhelming majority of modern terrorism is committed by Islamists. Put your money where your mouth is. What percentage of Islamics in the world are moderate/liberals?

I'm not condoning the actions of terrorists, I'm just not condemning all of Islam for the actions of extremists. Don't you see any place between those two positions?

Nobody seems to condon the action of terrorists.. Everybody though seems to demonize Bush for going after them.. now, somewhere the truth lies. I would have thought the horror that was 9-11 would have awakened the whole world, then London, then madrid, bla bla bla and now India, and we all pretend to be horrified.("How sad, I wish I hadn't looked."). and we keep saying it's just a minority of the 1.5 billion who keep killing the majority of the rest of the population.. how many years now? seven? oh my well forgive my cynicisim but I ain't seen much peace since 9-11 have you?

I think you're mistaken. You make the claim that Islam is not a radical faith, in spite of the fact that the overwhelming majority of modern terrorism is committed by Islamists. Put your money where your mouth is. What percentage of Islamics in the world are moderate/liberals?
You can think I'm mistaken, that's ok with me. I never made the claim that Islam was any particular kind of faith, so like in that thread about immigration, you're making up a silly position for me and then demanding I defend it. Sorry, I won't do that. If you want to prove something about Islam then prove it, but I'm not going to try to prove a claim you just made up, I have better things to do with my afternoon.

I have the feeling you're coming at me like this because I won't condemn all of Islam for the acts of individuals. I think that would be a ludicrous leap to take. If you were to take your statement "the overwhelming majority of modern terrorism is committed by Islamists" and change it to "the overwhelming majority of violent crime committed in the US is committed by blacks" would you draw the conclusion then that all blacks are bad people? I would hope not, but you seem to be making the same kind of leap.

What percentage of Islam are you failing to condemn? I would suggest to you that a higher percentage of Islamics SUPPORT such attacks than condemn them (as evidenced by the invisible backlash against these attacks from within Islam). You claim that these attacks do not represent mainstream islam. I'm asking you to provide proof of this statement.

Don't get pissy when someone asks you to back up your positions with evidence.

Forum List

Back