The global jihad is alive and well

Once again, when does the value of a human life kick in?

Is it OK to kill 100, but not 1,000?

At what point do you become a terrorist?

If I kill 5 people in the name of a Christian God is that terrorism?

What if I kill 1 person in the name of Allah? Is that terrorism?

Numbers matter. You can pretend otherwise, but your attempt to draw parallels is useless without corroborating figures.

Look I understand that you really want to find a way to paint Christianity as being morally equivalent to secularism or Islam, but the numbers don't support you. Christianity has been a peaceful religion for centuries. Secularism and Islam are not remotely comparable. Just those on the list I posted murdered a total of 122,000,000 people. Chistianity is not even in that league... :cuckoo:

Is your argument that Christianity is inherently more peaceful than Islam?

Judeo-Christianity and Islam are morally equivalent.

http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/comparison_charts/islam_judaism_christianity.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that people always try to claim 'Christianity' and 'islam' are the same in so far as killing people?

By definition, anyone that killed in the name of Christ is actually defying Christianity, not supporting it.

By definition, anyone killed by islam who is not a Muslim is doing the work of Islam.

See the difference?

The odds are most won't.

I'm no "dogma junkie," but gays aren't routinely murdered BY THE STATE for the crime of being gay in most Christian countries. Can you say this is the case in Islamic nations?
The homos aren't "murdered" in Islamic countries.

They are alleged criminals who are given a fair legal trial. If found guilty. they are "executed" as convicted criminals.

Christianity and Islam share much common ground. Both trace
their roots to Abraham. Both believe in prophecy, God's messengers
(apostles), revelation, scripture, the resurrection of dead, and
the centrality of religious community. This last element is
especially important.
Islam And Christianity : A Comparison

Why? You should look, and look, and look. This is the reality of the Islamist war on the west. Islam: religion of peace and tolerance.

Is Hinduism 'west?' <puzzled>

Thank you for linking the photos, I agree we need to see the effect of violence.

Graphic photos from the attack on Mumbai. If you had any doubts as to peaceful nature of Islam, these photos will disabuse you of that notion:

Mumbai under attack - The Big Picture - Boston.com

Shall I post a few pictures of small Iraqi children and babies who've had their skin horrifically melted off them by American WP weapons as evidence of the peaceful nature of christianity?

How many killed in the India attack .. 200?

How many Iraqis have been mass-murdered by US forces for profit .. 600,000?

Last edited:
Shall I post a few pictures of small Iraqi children and babies who've had their skin horrifically melted off them by American WP weapons as evidence of the peaceful nature of christianity?

How many killed in the India attack .. 200?

How many Iraqis have been mass-murdered by US forces for profit .. 600,000?
sure, when you can find proof the Iraq war was ordered by anyone as part of their faith

btw, your numbers are totally WRONG
only the fucked up lancet report ever got anywhere near that number, and even iraqbodycount.com has it at about 1/6th that

Last edited:
sure, when you can find proof the Iraq war was ordered by anyone as part of their faith

btw, your numbers are totally WRONG
only the fucked up lancet report ever got anywhere near that number, and even iraqbodycount.com has it at about 1/6th that

Bush talks to God .. did you miss that?

Given that it was the Iraqi people who were being mass-murdered, I have more faith in their numbers.

The figure for the number of deaths attributable to the conflict - which amounts to around 2.5% of the population - is at odds with figures cited by the US and UK governments and will cause a storm, but the Lancet says the work, from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, has been examined and validated by four separate independent experts who all urged publication.

In October 2004, the same researchers published a study estimating that 100,000 Iraqis had died as a result of the war since the beginning of the March 2003 invasion, a figure that was hugely controversial. Their new study, they say, reaffirms the accuracy of their survey of two years ago and moves it on.

"Although such death rates might be common in times of war, the combination of a long duration and tens of millions of people affected has made this the deadliest international conflict of the 21st century and should be of grave concern to everyone," write the authors, Gilbert Burnham and colleagues.

'655,000 Iraqis killed since invasion' | World news | The Guardian

You can use whatever figures you choose.

Since Pakistan has its first democratically elected government in ten years.

People who fall for the terrorist's agenda like Bush are dumb as a box of rocks.

So when attacked the plan is to pretend it's not happening? Take the higher "moral" road" and achieve superiority...and die like flies?
Makes perfect sense.

Is your argument that Christianity is inherently more peaceful than Islam?

Judeo-Christianity and Islam are morally equivalent.

Comparison Chart: Islam, Judaism and Christianity - ReligionFacts

Except nowhere in the Christian bible does it say to go out and kill unbelievers, or force religion on unwilling members of society. Nowhere in the Christian bible does it say a woman is worth half as much as a man. Nowhere in the Christian bible does it say to spread the word forcibly.

It does say those things in the Koran.

They are not morally equivilent and I'm sick of idiots who have limited knowledge of either insisting they are out of some perverse desire to justify the criminal acts of Muslims.

PS that link does nothing to prove the claim that they are morally equivilent.

Historically, no.

Currently, ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

I'm no "dogma junkie," but gays aren't routinely murdered BY THE STATE for the crime of being gay in most Christian countries. Can you say this is the case in Islamic nations?

Yes. Show proof of that.

Shall I show you proof that little boys and girls are routinely sexually abused by Christian clerics?

I believe that Bush suggested that he was in fact doing the work of God by invading Iraq, DC.

You don't remember the hoopla made when he uyytered something like that a few years back?

Of course I don't believe he believes that crap, but I do think he said something along those lines.

Forum List

Back