The Foundational Falsehood Underlying Palestinian Claims

No, you are just so stupid you do not know how to express your erroneous opinion so that it is comprehensible.
You would be amazed as to how common it is
in the US for people to have a huge problem
producing a cogent sentence. Be patient

No, you are just so stupid you do not know how to express your erroneous opinion so that it is comprehensible.
You lied about what I wrote plan and simple. Then you had to double down on your lie. Obviously I'd have to dumb it down for you to understand why I think the two state solution aka, The Partition Plan, was/is untenable.

You lied about what I wrote plan and simple. Then you had to double down on your lie. Obviously I'd have to dumb it down for you to understand why I think the two state solution aka, The Partition Plan, was/is untenable.
A+ for mr. Boo ---re english composition

^ Unable to keep a lid on his racist Jew hatred.
Sorry... But querying why Isreal has broken international law is not anti-semitic...

I am getting pretty sick of it...

Isreal has the right to exist.
Palestine has the right to exist.

This thread started about denying Palestine the right to exist and now is accusing other of being anti-semitic...

Sorry... But querying why Isreal has broken international law is not anti-semitic...

I am getting pretty sick of it...

Isreal has the right to exist.
Palestine has the right to exist.

This thread started about denying Palestine the right to exist and now is accusing other of being anti-semitic...
First, there is no such place as “Palestine”. Therefore, there is no such thing as “Palestinians”. Second, your Gazans of Arab descent refuse to recognize Israel’s right to exist. They have a very long history of violence directed at Jews.

First, there is no such place as “Palestine”. Therefore, there is no such thing as “Palestinians”. Second, your Gazans of Arab descent refuse to recognize Israel’s right to exist. They have a very long history of violence directed at Jews.
Do not expect COWBOY to admit that the arab Gazans
did anything wrong at all or that whatever they did was
not a reaction to ------the no damn good jews

You said they have no army, missiles hand, grenades, and machine guns in the hands of thousands of men, is an Army.

You also said Israel did the same thing as the Palestinians, Israel did not rape 12 year old girls and burn children alive.

I quoted you.

You also said Israel did the same thing as the Palestinians, Israel did not rape 12 year old girls and burn children alive.
Still lying about what I said I see.

"Israel's military had a lapse in it's necessary vigilance and lots of innocent folks on both side have died horribly."

The state of Israel exists because the Jews had the military might to defend it going back to 1948. But mostly because of the UN charter in sympathy of the terrible treatment of Jews all over the world.

The word Palestine derives from ancient Greek (Philistia), but ancient Egyptian, Assyrian and Hebrew languages also included similar-sounding words to describe the region or its people. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all strongly tied to the region, and trace origins to the land over the past few thousand years.

Following the 1918 fall of the Ottoman Empire during World War I, Palestine typically referred to the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Much of this land is now part of present-day Israel.

Today, the region known as the Palestinian Territories includes the West Bank (a territory that sits between modern-day Israel and Jordan) and the Gaza Strip (bordering Israel and Egypt). These areas have been under Israeli military occupation since 1967. However, control over this region is a complex and evolving situation. There is no international consensus concerning the borders—28 United Nations member countries currently do not recognize Israel at all—and many areas claimed by the Palestinian Territories are also claimed by Israel.

More than 135 United Nations member countries recognize Palestine as an independent state, but Israel and some other countries, including the United States, don’t make this distinction.

Ultimately, the Israeli/Palestinian conflict will not be settled until there is a two state solution.

Nope.. Philistines are not related to Palestine.. they were Sea people from the Aegean.

Hamas was founded to prevent any 2 state solution ever. They do not support Palestinians. They support Netanyahu.

Second, there is no "Palestine", and there never has been.

UN Resolution 181, partition Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem placed under a special international regime. The text of the resolution mentions it throughout. So logically speaking, if Palestine never existed then modern Israel doesn't exist. It's sort of like what Biily Preston sang, Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'

Sure think we best leave it to those folks there to figure out and stay away from the mess.

1698783766665.png

UN Resolution 181, partition Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem placed under a special international regime. The text of the resolution mentions it throughout. So logically speaking, if Palestine never existed then modern Israel doesn't exist. It's sort of like what Biily Preston sang, Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'

Sure think we best leave it to those folks there to figure out and stay away from the mess.

View attachment 851310
UN resolutions carry very little weight and are non-binding, thank God.

View attachment 851310

It's true, the Palestinians fucked up back then. And many times since.

View attachment 851310
Well, tell us the history of palestine, the palestinian leaders, their governing documents, tell us about the monuments they built, their schools, the hospitals built. Explain to us what the built into the great Palestinian state. Show us their history, the history books. .

Forum List

Back