The Foundational Falsehood Underlying Palestinian Claims

Israel has their state, Arab hater. The Pals do not, fucking whore!
Be nice there is no need for talking that way ?.The Jews were kicked out of numerous Muslim countries when Israel was declared a nation once again after nearly 2 millineum…None of these 800000 or so Jews were given any compensation from the countries they lived in where they had vast land holdings, wealth and goods and had lived for long long periods of time and yet the new country of Israel gladly took them in and absorbed them without making a huge deal about it even though it was small impoverished and without resources… On the other hand the Muslim countries are vast with untold wealth and could easily have absorbed the 700000 or so arabs into their vastness and that would have been the end of it but they chose to use these people as a thorn in the side of Israel to deligitamise her claims… Many of the so called Palestinians originally came from these vast Arab lands to make better money in Israel because the pay was sometimes as much as ten times what they could earn in their original country… So families with last names such as Hourani came from Houran in Syria to partake of the better wages and people with last names like Tzurani came from Lebanon.. Zrakawi from Jordan.. Masri from Egypt.. Hijazi from Arabia.. Mushrab from Maghreb and the list goes on and on…If a Muslim is true to his faith then he realizes that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and that if they fight this they are going against the wishes of Allah himself.. I find it just amazing that there was not this outcry when the Russians just a few years ago were carpet bombing towns like Aleppo in Syria under the behest of Syria’s Assad killing according to their figures tens of thousands of Syrians and the Iranian’s were using terrorist groups like Hezbullah to clear whole towns of Sunni arabs from there villages that they had lived in for more then a thousand years with Shite people of their choosing so they could build a network to the Mediterranean…No outcries and very little mention but woe to the Jews who are fighting back after their woman and children and mothers and fathers and old people were butchered like so many cattle….Tsk Tsk can anyone say double standard…

Israel is committing genocide! Fuck you for supporting that!
Fuck yourself

It would be pretty hard to commit genocide with such a tiny population of moslems in Israel

Genocide, democrats are really stupid

If Israel wanted to wipe out the Arabs it would of been over yesterday, last week, last month, last year, or in the last century

No, just don’t believe in the pat answers. My answer would make everyone very unhappy. Canaan becomes a unitary multi-ethnic secular state. The Old City of Jerusalem becomes a museum and all religious worship banned, from the Wailing Wall, from the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
ok aint' gonna happen

Fuck yourself

It would be pretty hard to commit genocide with such a tiny population of moslems in Israel

If Israel wanted to wipe out the Arabs it would of been over yesterday, last week, last month, last year, or in the last century
Tiny population?

FIVE MILLION

How many died in the Holocaust?

Tiny population?

FIVE MILLION

How many died in the Holocaust?
They cam migrate, just the same as you have five million Latinos mixed with the Palestinians coming in our southern border

You really show you are dumb, millions of Latinos can travel 500 miles but Palestinians can't move 6 miles or less

They cam migrate, just the same as you have five million Latinos mixed with the Palestinians coming in our southern border

You really show you are dumb, millions of Latinos can travel 500 miles but Palestinians can't move 6 miles or less
so true----that imaginary JEWISH EXPULSION of
? 500.000 "balestinians" in 1948 was nothing more than
a short walk across the border into the arms of loving
brethren (also completely voluntary----but they will never
admit it-----I have eyewitnesses they were told not to go.

You’ve been every where, talked to everyone, and done everything.

You are also full of shit

the pathetic part, is that words do not describe what the palestinians did, brutally killing children, I wish the president would allow me back in the USMC

the palestinians deserve the worst possible death, they deserve endless torture, crucify them,

the palestinians prove we are way to soft on crime criminals murderers
Oct 7 was, very simple, MUSLIMS
You’ve been every where, talked to everyone, and done everything.

You are also full of shit
no----I have not been around the world-----I have worked in an occupation and in a place in which the whole world came to me

The Revolt, excellent book. Well written. O believe what Begin wrote. Rumors during war, worked towards the advantage of the Jews.

What was a real eye opener, was the fact that the country of Irael was not given by the United Nations.

Israel, the Jews fought the British for Israel.

the Pal. did not become "Pals" before the early 1960s.
Until then the "pals" were arabs. The only PALESTINIANS
in the world were Jews----my very own hubby is a PAL
according to his government papers when he was a kid.
The pals to which you refer got the land across the Jordan---
transjordan----to wit JORDAN. Some arabs became PALS
because MUSLIMs DID NOT WANT JEWS IN THE LEVANT
with any level of self determination at all as per the rapist
pig of arabia. So much for your "self determination" --
fucking whore islamo nazi bitch
I don't give a flying fuck what you call them, they living there before you showed up and they have rights!

Be nice there is no need for talking that way ?.The Jews were kicked out of numerous Muslim countries when Israel was declared a nation once again after nearly 2 millineum…None of these 800000 or so Jews were given any compensation from the countries they lived in where they had vast land holdings, wealth and goods and had lived for long long periods of time and yet the new country of Israel gladly took them in and absorbed them without making a huge deal about it even though it was small impoverished and without resources… On the other hand the Muslim countries are vast with untold wealth and could easily have absorbed the 700000 or so arabs into their vastness and that would have been the end of it but they chose to use these people as a thorn in the side of Israel to deligitamise her claims… Many of the so called Palestinians originally came from these vast Arab lands to make better money in Israel because the pay was sometimes as much as ten times what they could earn in their original country… So families with last names such as Hourani came from Houran in Syria to partake of the better wages and people with last names like Tzurani came from Lebanon.. Zrakawi from Jordan.. Masri from Egypt.. Hijazi from Arabia.. Mushrab from Maghreb and the list goes on and on…If a Muslim is true to his faith then he realizes that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and that if they fight this they are going against the wishes of Allah himself.. I find it just amazing that there was not this outcry when the Russians just a few years ago were carpet bombing towns like Aleppo in Syria under the behest of Syria’s Assad killing according to their figures tens of thousands of Syrians and the Iranian’s were using terrorist groups like Hezbullah to clear whole towns of Sunni arabs from there villages that they had lived in for more then a thousand years with Shite people of their choosing so they could build a network to the Mediterranean…No outcries and very little mention but woe to the Jews who are fighting back after their woman and children and mothers and fathers and old people were butchered like so many cattle….Tsk Tsk can anyone say double standard…
This has nothing to do with Jews! This is not a religious issue. The Israeli's treat the Palestinians like garbage. And for that, Israel can go to hell!

Fuck yourself

They are trying to wipe them out! Have you seen the carnage in Gaza? 1 million homeless! Fuck Israel and fuck you!

I don't give a flying fuck what you call them, they living there before you showed up and they have rights!
again you are wrong----I was not living there and neither
were lots of the arabs who migrated there during the
1800s and first half of the 1900 because for job opportunities created by the Jewish project which took off EARLY in the 1800s The situation is more complex than can be handled
by your simplistic mind

They are trying to wipe them out! Have you seen the carnage in Gaza? 1 million homeless! Fuck Israel and fuck you!
I said move the Palestinians out of Gaza? You scream they are trying to wipe them out??? Isn't the safest thing to do, is move them?

You should agree but it is obvious, you hate the Jews, you hate God, and hence you want a holy war that destroys the center, the home of Christianity and Judaism

You don't care who dies.

again you are wrong----I was not living there and neither
were lots of the arabs who migrated there during the
1800s and first half of the 1900 because for job opportunities created by the Jewish project which took off EARLY in the 1800s The situation is more complex than can be handled
by your simplistic mind
Bullshit! There were no jobs for Muslims! Only Jews could work on Jewish farms. So you not only took their farms, but even the ones you legally bought, you instituted racism into the labor force.

You big cry baby hypocrite.

Democrats, tens of millions of illegal aliens coming into the USA, from 100's of miles, even thousands of miles away. NO PROBLEM.

Moving Arabs 6 miles, the horror.
The immigration issue in this country is a made up, bullshit issue by Republicans. The last thing I am worried about, is someone coming into the country making minimum wage.

I said move the Palestinians out of Gaza? You scream they are trying to wipe them out??? Isn't the safest thing to do, is move them?

You should agree but it is obvious, you hate the Jews, you hate God, and hence you want a holy war that destroys the center, the home of Christianity and Judaism

You don't care who dies.
Why should they move? That is their home!

And why would I hate Jews?

Care to answer that, mother-fucker?

Bullshit! There were no jobs for Muslims! Only Jews could work on Jewish farms. So you not only took their farms, but even the ones you legally bought, you instituted racism into the labor force.
really? When was that?-----do you have any citations
at all? "Took their farms"----does that mean "EUROPEAN JEWS" aka "louse zionists" simply traveled into
"palestine" and confiscated arab farms like wild west
gangs?

Why should they move? That is their home!

And why would I hate Jews?

Care to answer thst, mother-fucker?
Actually---islamo nazis claim it is NOT their home---
It is a giant zionist concentration camp, I read
all about it before I was ten years of age way back
in the 1950s. The information was promulgated
in my hometown in the USA which is situated in
one of the ORIGINAL 13 COLONIES and founded
by Anglicans, Lutherans and Presbyterians----later
on they let some Irish in----reluctantly

Forum List

Back