No peace in Mideast without Palestinian state, Abbas tells UN amid Israel-Saudi talks - The Times of Israel

There can be no peace with people who think this way, and who rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant.

Hamas.jpeg

Iranian president downplays growing Israeli-Arab ties
The effort to foster diplomatic ties between Israel and the Arab world will ultimately fail, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said in an interview that aired Sunday, calling the normalization push little more than a charade perpetrated by Washington.
Arab governments are learning that they have more important goals than supporting Palestinian terrorists and sister rapists.

Arab governments are learning that they have more important goals than supporting Palestinian terrorists and sister rapists.
sure, and that's a good thing..
but.. a peace proces requires that both sides refrain from insulting each other, especially in public.
and one could argue that it's better if Hamas and other Palestinian "terrorist" / "sister raping" groups get defeated entirely and replaced with a moderate government, like what happened in Iraq.
but i'd say instead : the Muslims often say 'inshah Allah' - 'God willing [i'll get this or that (together)]'. i believe the Gods are real. and almost always in essence good beings. and very powerful forces, able to manipulate storms outside with ease, including human to human warfare (in a proverbial yet real sense).

Last edited:
No Peace in the Middle East without a JEWISH STATE and Religious Freedom ✡️🇮🇱
yeah. we do need to have a diplomatic chat about your forced eviction policies though, Israelis and supporters thereof...

i'd like to see where exactly you drive the Palestinians, and their projected natural population growth, to exactly?
how will they farm that land? how will they pay for their expenses once they live there?
will you guarantee them a single piece of land?
will you negotiate with your neighbors about a future Palestinian homeland?

i'd like to see answers to these questions as headlines or TV interviews pop up in the news within 2 years please.
this misery too has dragged on for too long already.

Last edited:
yeah. we do need to have a diplomatic chat about your forced eviction policies though, Israelis and supporters thereof...

i'd like to see where exactly you drive the Palestinians, and their projected natural population growth, to exactly?
how will they farm that land? how will they pay for their expenses once they live there?

i'd like to see answers to these questions as headlines or TV interviews pop up in the news within 2 years please.
Please tell us why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State “ before 1967
Please tell us why Abbas rejected Olmert”’s peace plan?
Please tell us why the PLO has already declared that if E Jerusalem becomes part of a “ Palestine State” Jews will NOT be permitted at the Western Wall?
Please tell us what will prevent the PLO from Doing what Jordan did before 1967?
Please tell us wbat Your definition of “. Negotiate “ is

Please tell us why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State “ before 1967
i'll answer your counter-questions, WHICH YOU POSTED AS ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU, mind you..
but then you're going to answer my questions pretty please.

a Palestinian State wasn't necessary before 1967, when the Israelis invaded their lands.

Please tell us why Abbas rejected Olmert”’s peace plan?

i don't know. maybe it was a sucky plan, maybe Abbas was being unreasonable.

Please tell us why the PLO has already declared that if E Jerusalem becomes part of a “ Palestine State” Jews will NOT be permitted at the Western Wall?
tough luck for the Jews. payment for your many sins in handling of the Palestinians.
Please tell us what will prevent the PLO from Doing what Jordan did before 1967?
what did Jordan do before 1967?
Please tell us wbat Your definition of “. Negotiate “ is
listening, more than talking.
not trying to derail a discussion in which both sides of any coin should be inspected.

The Arab world is a big place. The Palestinians should move.

i'll answer your counter-questions, WHICH YOU POSTED AS ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU, mind you..
but then you're going to answer my questions pretty please.

a Palestinian State wasn't necessary before 1967, when the Israelis invaded their lands.

i don't know. maybe it was a sucky plan, maybe Abbas was being unreasonable.

tough luck for the Jews. payment for your many sins in handling of the Palestinians.

what did Jordan do before 1967?

listening, more than talking.
not trying to derail a discussion in which both sides of any coin should be inspected.

Maybe it was a Sucky Plan? Obviously you don’t have the brains to research it A Palestinian State wasn’t necessary before 67? You mean before that the Palestinians had control of Gaza( which they have) the W Bank or E Jerusalem? You ARE stupid The PLO declared that JEWS would be forbidden; not JUST Israelis Please tell us why Israel would even consider a “ plan” that would forbid them from visiting one of their holiest sites You HONESTLY don’t know what Jordan did before 67? You’re a Moron Please tell us what your definition of “ compromise “ is

Maybe it was a Sucky Plan? Obviously you don’t have the brains to research it A Palestinian State wasn’t necessary before 67? You mean before that the Palestinians had control of Gaza( which they have) the W Bank or E Jerusalem? You ARE stupid The PLO declared that JEWS would be forbidden; not JUST Israelis Please tell us why Israel would even consider a “ plan” that would forbid them from visiting one of their holiest sites You HONESTLY don’t know what Jordan did before 67? You’re a Moron Please tell us what your definition of “ compromise “ is
you've just proven how insultive and unreasonable Jews and Israelis can really be.
you didn't do yourself or your people any favors.
and we're done talking.

you've just proven how insultive and unreasonable Jews and Israelis can really be.
and we're done talking.
As usual ; No response to simple questions due to lack of intellectual 🧢 capacity 🇮🇱✡️

and we're done talking.
Goodbye and good riddance. The Jews deserve to settle the land they conquered in the Six Day War on 1967. The Palestinians deserve to be deported to make room for the Jews. This should have been done soon after Israel's exhilarating victory.

Goodbye and good riddance. The Jews deserve to settle the land they conquered in the Six Day War on 1967. The Palestinians deserve to be deported to make room for the Jews. This should have been done soon after Israel's exhilarating victory.
He’s suffering gravely from a intellectual deficit When asked why Israel should Voluntarily give up their rights to the Western Walk there is no answer He can’t comment on Olmert’s offer because he doesn’t want to embarrass himself

USAF 2023 Hector12
you know, that assertive victim attitude is not going to last forever.
sooner or later the Jews and Israelis will be held accountable by God for their SINS against the Palestinians.
Notice you did NOT address any of my VALID questions because you don’t have the intellectual capacity 😩💭

Forum List

Back