The Faustian pact by so-called "evangelicals"

The reason why I labeled "Faustian pact"for evangelicals in the thread's title, is this.

Evangelicals...as a "religious" group think that they need political protection (from Muslims, from the gay/lesbian community, from those Constitution scholars who want to separate religion from governmental policies, etc.) and have sought such "protection," from the least traditionally religious president in living memory.

Trump may be the "least traditionally religious president in living memory".

But that does not mean that he was not the better choice for the Evangelicals, in the General Election.

That you have trouble understanding why they felt like that is obvious.

That is no excuse for you to assign odd and nefarious trappings to it.
Trump is everything a religious person is not

Unfaithful
Untruthful
Arrogant
Selfish

RW, I made a point in my post.

Your post, in no way disputes my point.

It in no way addresses my point.

It seems you only posted, in order to put some anti-Trump partisan shit out there.

Don't post responses to my posts, if you have no interest in addressing anything I say.

My point stands.

But that does not mean that he was not the better choice for the Evangelicals, in the General Election.

Dude, not only are you incapable of understanding sarcasm and humor, you have no clue why evangelicals supported Trump more than any candidate ... evah .. despite several polls being available on line. LOL Just give it the fuck up.

And why are you being a race baiting asshole troll?

You call it 'race baiting".........while I call it my Diogenesian task to find honest evangelicals..........No luck yet, but still looking, however.........lol
Evangelicals view themselves as being discriminated against. I don't see them as being delusional. Today, we'd think it objectionable if a guy decided to not hire a black because other employees might be uncomfortable. But who wants to be around somebody who is giving thanks to God all the time. LOL

I'v worked with Evangelicals.

You are ignorant and bigoted.
And you have no sense of humor. LOL

There was nothing funny about your post. Or you.

You call it 'race baiting".........while I call it my Diogenesian task to find honest evangelicals..........No luck yet, but still looking, however.........lol
Evangelicals view themselves as being discriminated against. I don't see them as being delusional. Today, we'd think it objectionable if a guy decided to not hire a black because other employees might be uncomfortable. But who wants to be around somebody who is giving thanks to God all the time. LOL

oh fuck off. You're incapbable of understanding that not wanting to work with blacks is as irrational and not wanting to work with evangelicals, and you haven't a fucking clue why they supported Trump

View attachment 190276View attachment 190277

You saw the post I responded to.

I disagreed with that ignorant and bigoted shit that your buddy posted.

If you want to defend any part of that, go right ahead.

Otherwise, stfu.

The reason why I labeled "Faustian pact"for evangelicals in the thread's title, is this.

Evangelicals...as a "religious" group think that they need political protection (from Muslims, from the gay/lesbian community, from those Constitution scholars who want to separate religion from governmental policies, etc.) and have sought such "protection," from the least traditionally religious president in living memory.

Trump is everything a religious person is not

Unfaithful
Untruthful
Arrogant
Selfish

RW, I made a point in my post.

Your post, in no way disputes my point.

It in no way addresses my point.

It seems you only posted, in order to put some anti-Trump partisan shit out there.

Don't post responses to my posts, if you have no interest in addressing anything I say.

My point stands.

Dude, not only are you incapable of understanding sarcasm and humor, you have no clue why evangelicals supported Trump more than any candidate ... evah .. despite several polls being available on line. LOL Just give it the fuck up.

This thread is true bigotry, moron.

The shit you people have posted does not support your case. But you are too stupid to understand that.

oh fuck off. You're incapbable of understanding that not wanting to work with blacks is as irrational and not wanting to work with evangelicals, and you haven't a fucking clue why they supported Trump

Your excuses for your bigoted posts are dismissed.

And I certainly know them better than you.

Trump ran on Mexicans and Muslims.

Your spin is noted and dismissed.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration, and those are on the hot button issues of the Evangelicals.

This odd need of liberals to put Trump on Evangelicals is bizarre and unreasonable.

Forum List

Back