The Faustian pact by so-called "evangelicals"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
That one third of Americans who call themselves evangelicals, are mostly a bunch of hypocritical and selfish morons who have readily struck a deal with the almost satanic forces that comprise the Trump administration.

Think about it......the Christian "value" of a president being a good father and husband made these people NOT ever back Obama and, instead, readily embrace the moral and ethical depraved, Trump.

I know that this is an old argument, but it bears some self-scrutiny by Trump acolytes on this forum.

What Trump signifies for these "evangelicals" is a return to white supremacist policies, ranging from the amalgamation of religion and politics, to the promulgation of hatred toward brown-skinned people and most of all, those of the Muslim faith.

Bottom line: The Christian right has lost ALL validity in having ANY semblance of a moral rudder.

More scatterbrained musings from the state ward.

These personal musings are rather silly. No one needs or wants to know your every thought. Especially since they are all the same. There's no news, there is no commentary on any events. There is just a rehash of the same old anti white, anti Christian, anti Trump screed that we get every day.

• Banned
Just doing this to hypocrites who lie to themselves.....

health-beauty-ego-big_ego-male_ego-confidence-self_confidence-jfa0846_low.jpg

These personal musings are rather silly. No one needs or wants to know your every thought. Especially since they are all the same. There's no news, there is no commentary on any events. There is just a rehash of the same old anti white, anti Christian, anti Trump screed that we get every day.
That one third of Americans who call themselves evangelicals, are mostly a bunch of hypocritical and selfish morons who have readily struck a deal with the almost satanic forces that comprise the Trump administration.

Think about it......the Christian "value" of a president being a good father and husband made these people NOT ever back Obama and, instead, readily embrace the moral and ethical depraved, Trump.

I know that this is an old argument, but it bears some self-scrutiny by Trump acolytes on this forum.

What Trump signifies for these "evangelicals" is a return to white supremacist policies, ranging from the amalgamation of religion and politics, to the promulgation of hatred toward brown-skinned people and most of all, those of the Muslim faith.

Bottom line: The Christian right has lost ALL validity in having ANY semblance of a moral rudder.
I bet the POTUS apologists didn't even look up the term "Faustian pact." Just immediately saw a red flag in front of their mammon demigod and charged ahead with their deep state BS.

Not to mention the Christian value of.......thou shall not bear false witness

I bet the POTUS apologists didn't even look up the term "Faustian pact." Just immediately saw a red flag in front of their mammon demigod and charged ahead with their deep state BS.

I bet the POTUS apologists didn't even look up the term "Faustian pact."
How long did it take you to google it?

Too funny. By all accounts, John Gotti was a good husband and father. I wouldn't have backed him as president either.

Obama is an arrogant totalitarianist prick whose media-driven Messianic pipe-dream went to his head. He did a lot of damage. It is now being undone.

As to your point, would you really expect evangelicals (true evangelicals, not the phony social justice creeps trying to pass) to support political candidates from organizations out to destroy them?

I bet you haven't read the book.

Is there anything else you would like to say to me?

Book?

First learned of the concept from the movie Damn Yankees.

(noticed it in several movies after that )

This one came out the year I graduated

Doctor Faustus (1967) - IMDb

Book?

First learned of the concept from the movie Damn Yankees.

(noticed it in several movies after that )

This one came out the year I graduated

Doctor Faustus (1967) - IMDb

Okay, play. In book form.

Goethe's Faust - Wikipedia

I bet you haven't seen the opera.

This idiocy has been tried by other lefties and it has been easily debunked.

1. The Evangelicals were not, as a group, a part of Trump's base.

2. Trump is not "satanic". Stop being a hysterical fool.

3. Your race baiting is noted and held against you. You are a race baiting asshole.

4. You lose.

I bet you haven't seen the opera.

No, but Ah seen it on th' TeeVee! :laugh:

Plus the comic book, smart guy! :lmao:

854229.jpg

Forum List

Back