The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

How is it that all the crime, drugs, and addicts find themselves in all the black inner city neighborhoods
in America.?
Its got to be a conspiracy some how directed by whites.?!

Last edited:
How is it that all the crime, drugs, and addicts find themselves in all the black inner city neighborhoods
in America.?

birds of a feather flock together

Yes... Do you even know where Richmond CA is?... :lol:

Makes Oakland seem nice. :thup:

And in Southside East Westminster, North Denver, my first friend as a little one was Black... Next door... Mid-70's.

2 out of 4 standing with me on my Wedding Day were Hispanic.

My Mentor in my Professional Career is Black.

And you as a White, REGARDLESS of where you were, don't have the same Challenges that Black Children do in the Ghetto.

Fact not Fiction.

Generations of Liberal Policies have Caused this and until that's Changed, nothing will Change...

From looks of Chicago over Memorial Day, I'd say it's getting Worse. :thup:

Baltimore?... Yep.

:)

peace...

I think my intelligence fell just from talking to you Mal :eusa_eh:

How can it fall from Zero?... :dunno:

peace...

Don't as me how "you" divide "your" intelligence by zero

in America.?

Liberals... Mainly White Liberals, but that has to do with Blacks only being 12% of the Population.

Je$$e is a Black Liberal who doesn't want his Cash Cow Liberated...

The Permanent Victim Status of Blacks is how he and other Race Pimps make a Living.

peace...

in America.?

Liberals... Mainly White Liberals, but that has to do with Blacks only being 12% of the Population.

The Permanent Victim Status of Blacks is how he and other Race Pimps make a Living.

peace...

How many unarmed young White males have been killed by police in the suburbs? 0!,
How many young black males killed in the Black inner cities, over 45 or more over the past 3 years.
It has to be a white conspiracy,orchestrated by white racists.

That's plausible, but then races would simply reverse, and the attendant intelligence would likely follow. The reason whites are smarter than blacks is because of these cold climates, which forced them to think over longer ranges of time. But for the purposes of public policy today, assuming an equality of racial intelligence and behavior is a deadly game. One that whites lose.

All that cold climates added to the human population, besides clothing and lighter skin tones to compensate for less sunlight exposure, was technology. Technology, like language, is a survival tool. Where not needed for survival, technology didn't develop as quickly.

Don't mistake technology for intelligence... Who is smarter, the population who learned how to make more efficient war, or the population who learned how to feed everyone and get along?

Racism is a shallow and stupid argument for the greed behind war.

-Joe

In all fairness, what race ever figured out how to feed everyone and get along? Shortages, sporadic (at least) starvation and physical warfare (whether large scale, nation-vs-nation, space aged weapon technological shootouts or tribal head-clubbing skirmishes) have been realities in every race and upon every continent. White guilt and non-white cultural pride have colluded to create this misguided, romantic view of shamanesque communal wisdom that so many seem to adhere to these days. Make no mistake about it, however. . . the white man didn't have to create and spread the capacity for warfare. They may have been generally the most efficient at it, historically, but just because tribal people near the equator didn't win the arms race doesn't mean they weren't just as apt to fuck each other up. War is a human trait, not a European trait, and the scale of warfare has always simply been relative to the level of societal organization in the region where the war was taking place, just as intellectual development seems to have been largely based on the technological demands of surviving the particular physical traits of the region where people lived.

Those tribal people weren't running utopian societies that were better able to feed their people than those societies' European counterparts, either. The hunter-gatherer model was far from ideal, no matter what example you care to examine on what continent.

As to the OP, I'm sorry, but this is some silly ass shit. You're honestly gonna tell me that a good way to measure which race is the most dominant is by measuring whose eggs and tadpoles make the strongest impression on a baby's physical features? I think if you just take a look at the basic state of the world, it's pretty easy to see which races/ethnicities are the overall dominant ones, and if, via that analysis, you -still- came to the conclusion that the dominant race is the African race, you should probably go get your vision checked.

Note that this isn't a white pride post. I'm Hawaiian. Just calling it like I sees it.

in America.?

peace...

How many unarmed young White males have been killed by police in the suburbs? 0!,
How many young black males killed in the Black inner cities, over 45 or more over the past 3 years.
"Stop breakin' the law, asshole!"

Jim Carrey, Liar Liar

peace...

Jim Carrey, Liar Liar
These black men broke no law!, they were unarmed.
What is your racists excuse now Mr. Homosexual marriage, sodomite.!!?

52nd's trolling for dates again...

^Unkle Fuckotare Feels that he will get back in if he Hammers on the Excessively Weak @ the Twafflehouse...

He doesn't Realize he's in the same Camp with the Filth. :thup:

Makes me vely, vely Sad... :(

peace...

And dumb.

Unkotare is far more intelligent than you are and half the posters here.

It's not his fault he doesnt agree with me all the time; cant hold that against him at all.

Jim Carrey, Liar Liar
These black men broke no law!, they were unarmed.
What is your racists excuse now Mr. Homosexual marriage, sodomite.!!?
You know they broke no law? Or are you making that up?

Get a CAT scan. There's something growing in your head.

God created all of us....do you think he gives a damn about our opinions or what we think about anything that happens here? He decides when we die and how we die. Get a clue!!

God created all of us....do you think he gives a damn about our opinions or what we think about anything that happens here? He decides when we die and how we die. Get a clue!!

There is a God frequency, I tune in everyday. When I sleep, that same God frequency
Brings me right to him.
Read my upcoming book " The God Frequency, how to tune in"(c) 2012
by 52nd Street.

There is a God frequency, I tune in everyday. When I sleep, that same God frequency
Brings me right to him.
by 52nd Street.
That must be a very different frequency to get through the Rap frequencies without being dee-stroyd.

Brings me right to him.
by 52nd Street.

Then you should know that God does not like hate among the ppl that he created and that is what you are doing, sir!! Instead of bringing the masses together you are trying to seperate them...that is NOT what God's work is about or do you truly understand. Or is your Father, The God of the Air!?

Brings me right to him.
by 52nd Street.

Nah thanks, I dont read comic books any more.

Brings me right to him.
by 52nd Street.

Do you and God cuss at each other?

Forum List

Back