The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

How is it that all the crime, drugs, and addicts find themselves in all the black inner city neighborhoods
in America.?
Its got to be a conspiracy some how directed by whites.?!

"All" the crime, drugs, and addicts are in black inner city neighborhoods? I been to plenty neighborhoods full of pacific islanders and plenty neighborhoods full of white people and plenty neighborhoods full of hispanic people that were absolutely overflowing with drug use, addicts, and crime. These things aren't forced on blacks, it's just a sad fact that impoverished neighborhoods tend to be more susceptible to these factors than well-off neighborhoods. Insofar as the government and people with actual political power are involved (the "white conspiracy", if you believe that the CIA really is responsible for massive amounts of cocaine being funneled from offshore into the inner city), I'd venture to guess that it's less a matter of racist intent and more a matter of intent to profit. A high demand, high profit industry with virtually no competition is a pretty sweet deal, and offers a motive far more common and likely than "keeping the black man down", that motive being, again, massive profits. If cocaine and cocaine accessories (thank you Hank Hill) were more popular in poor white neighborhoods, you can bet your ass they'd be pushing it there, too. Unfortunately for the profiteers bringing in the coke, meth is the impoverished white neighborhood's drug of choice. Before they took ephedrine out of cold pills, anybody could cook that shit themselves, so it wouldn't really behoove any rich white importers or government funded white importers to bring it in from offshore (with people producing it domestically and not paying -any- shipping costs, they'd be at an obvious disadvantage). Nowadays, however, I'd actually argue that the government probably is pushing just as much drugs and crime into poor white neighborhoods as into poor black neighborhoods. When you consider the amount of meth we consume in the US and the percentage of it that comes from Mexico, I find it hard to believe that it's all being imported without some cooperation from the suits on our end of the border. All speculation there, though.

Anyway, with just a basic understanding of drug economics, you should be able to kick a couple massive holes in your theory that the white man is just pushing drugs to the blacks in an effort to keep them down just cuz, golly gee they hate them africans. Especially with profit, a much more universal desire, as an obvious available motive.

God created all of us....do you think he gives a damn about our opinions or what we think about anything that happens here? He decides when we die and how we die. Get a clue!!

There is a God frequency, I tune in everyday. When I sleep, that same God frequency
Brings me right to him.
Read my upcoming book " The God Frequency, how to tune in"(c) 2012
by 52nd Street.

Do you and God cuss at each other?

You can't ever cuss at God!!, I saw him turn someone into Stone, for cussing back at him!
This is the God truth.!! He has a hot temper.

52nd's trolling for dates again...

^Unkle Fuckotare Feels that he will get back in if he Hammers on the Excessively Weak @ the Twafflehouse...

He doesn't Realize he's in the same Camp with the Filth. :thup:

Makes me vely, vely Sad... :(

:)

peace...

And dumb.

Unkotare is far more intelligent than you are and half the posters here.

It's not his fault he doesnt agree with me all the time; cant hold that against him at all.

You'll have to try that again... This time get your face out of the Pillow... :thup:

Fuckotare... Let him up. :thup:

peace...

52ndStreet must be smoking that new kind of crack.

Bath Salts?... :lol:

Well, King Died this Weekend also... So there's that.

peace...

52ndStreet must be in tears about that.

I was working Downtown when the Riots happened... Denver that is... I remember the entire thing very well. My Boss at the time was Black and we all discussed that Situation at Length back then on the Night Shift...

He thought King brought it on himself...

But I Digress...

Wasn't the Conviction based on 11 seconds of Beating that was Considered Excessive?...

The rest was OK and Just?

peace...

Bath Salts?... :lol:

Well, King Died this Weekend also... So there's that.

peace...

I was working Downtown when the Riots happened... Denver that is... I remember the entire thing very well. My Boss at the time was Black and we all discussed that Situation at Length back then on the Night Shift...

But I Digress...

Wasn't the Conviction based on 11 seconds of Beating that was Considered Excessive?...

peace...

I was 11 years old went that all went down Mal, from what I remember hearing on the news was that the tension was already building on the ground in LA, all the Rodney King thing did was light off the fuse, if the King situation didn't happen it would have been something else.

But I Digress...

peace...

I was 11 years old went that all went down Mal, from what I remember hearing on the news was that the tension was already building on the ground in LA, all the Rodney King thing did was light off the fuse, if the King situation didn't happen it would have been something else.

Yeah... No doubt about that. And somebody had to be Guilty of something in that 2nd Trial or LA was going to happen all around the Country...

Very tense times...

Working Nights Downtown was not Fun awaiting that Verdict.

Reginald Denny was simply a Disgusting Example of what our Species is Capable of...

And then his Ability to Forgive... Wow.

peace...

But I Digress...

peace...

Yeah... No doubt about that. And somebody had to be Guilty of something in that 2nd Trial or LA was going to happen all around the Country...

Very tense times...

Reginald Denny was simply a Disgusting Example of what our Species is Capable of...

peace...

Yeah I was watching something on CNN about that, what happened to him was monstrous, I was impressed by that guy Bobby Greene who went down there to save him though. Thats not an easy thing to do.

I asked a good black friend of mine why the blacks in Haity ( the island where they cut every tree down) don't build better dwellings. He said as soon as they did the ****** next to them would kill them for it - self preservation!

Very tense times...

peace...

Yeah I was watching something on CNN about that, what happened to him was monstrous, I was impressed by that guy Bobby Greene who went down there to save him though. Thats not an easy thing to do.

Talk about a 100% Victim...

Now I'm not saying that Rodney wasn't Victimized at some Point, but that ENTIRE situation was brought on by Choices he made...

Past Criminal Record...

Substance Abuse... That Evening...

Entering a Car...

Eluding the Police...

Exiting the Car...

Attacking the Police...

His Black Passenger was untouched.

It wasn't about Race and the "Free Press" making it about Race was the other half of why LA burned, over 50 people Died and a Billion Dollars in Damage was done.

Had Rodney NOT Violated Multiple Laws that Night, NONE of this would have happened.

And that's ALWAYS Lost on that Slow Motion 11 Seconds of Beating that the 2nd Court Finally Concluded was "too much".

Apparently in the End, almost $4 Million in "too much".

peace...

I asked a good black friend of mine why the blacks in Haity ( the island where they cut every tree down) don't build better dwellings. He said as soon as they did the ****** next to them would kill them for it - self preservation!

^The only thing that's Believable about that Bullshit is that a Black would Refer to another Black that way...

And that's Sad.

Stop making Shit up. :thup:

peace...

I've known a LOT of Black People and NOT ONE of them, save a Taxi Driver from Haiti, knows SHIT about Haiti. :thup:

Hell, I was talking with this Sizable Black Woman on the North Side of Corpus Christi and she was about 30ish working at a Gas Station I was filling at...

She told me she had never been to the Ocean yet Live there her Entire Life.

At the time I called Bullshit on her...

Later in Life I realized that she probably wasn't Lying and that it was a Tragic Existence.

But maybe she was happy. :dunno:

peace...

^The only thing that's Believable about that Bullshit is that a Black would Refer to another Black that way...

And that's Sad.

Stop making Shit up. :thup:

peace...
You must live in a vacume - have you ever watched black comedy. Blacks use the N word more than whites! Why don't they build better shacks - I could build a better hut in a day than the stuff I see them living in - are they just stupid, and lazy?

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather
the Black person is male or female.

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

I say white superiority is a big lie. It is all false.

Black people and black genes are dominate throughout nature, and everyday life.

The reality which a lowlife imbecile racist like 52nd Gutter will never grasp is that while whites may not be superior to blacks, neither are blacks superior to whites.

52nd Gutter is first, last, always and forever in-between, nothing more than a simple minded, idiot, piece of shit racist .

Fact.

Forum List

Back