The Face of Israel...

Of course, you have to realise this is average behaviour for jew boy IDF faggots.
Just how many heavily armed IDF twats does it take to make an 8 year old boy cry?
Count the fuckers.

One hopes all the bastards get cancer and die a slow, painful death.

No doubt the child will be taken away and CAGED in all weathers for a week or two,as is Nornal IDF practice....Pathetic

Child being taken away is much better for him, rather than Palestinian cowards grooming it to be a suicide bomber or terrorist.

How Silly a response Roudy,commo'n I expect better from you...stop trying to imitate the Fool Phoney or the GHASTLY Hollie....you are better than that.steve

Well Roudy, this is the israel/Palestine thread, what do you expect Papua new Guinea?
It's a par course answer by the nuttiest Zionists on this board. They believe that two wrongs make it right for Israeli atrocities...
they just don't get that the Western conscience has outlawed aggression to seize others land especially unarmed civilians like the Palestinians.

Terrorism is a natural result of oppression.

Your position is of an apologist for islamic savages because it appeals to your insensate Joooo haterds.

Your canned cliche's and slogans: "Terrorism is a natural result of oppression." are juvenile and pointless.

Study islamo-history. Study the events in Algeria and Egypt during the mid 1990's to see what happens when Arab people, oppressed by authoritarian leaderships for a thousand years do when given the choice of who will rule them. Study the events of the so-called "Arab Spring" to see what happens when islamics are given the chance to throw off islamo-dictators.

If you want to save a bit of time, let me tell you. In all the circumstances when islamo-savages were given the opportunity for representative rule, there were obvious landslide movements towards Islamist parties that decreed there could be no debate about what was right and wrong since Muhammud (swish) had already revealed it all. What is it that always happens when islamo-savages get unfettered elections? What do you think that islamo-savages will vote for? Women parliamentarians and pluralism?

Islamo-savages are the true oppressors.

Why? Because for generations, with only brief periods of anything different, they've been ruled by despots, have no aversion to unconstitutional changes of government, and believe to the core of their being in their Isalmic fascism which means submission. Not only will they gladly submit to a dictatorial, theocratic state, but they'll positively rush out and make it happen.

Hollow said, " Your position is of an apologist for islamic savages because it appeals to your insensate Joooo haterds."

Aside from your haterds (sic), I presume you meant hate, why would hate affect the veracity of my words? Dispute the words and my spelling instead of your insipid assaults when you give your usual reply of hatred clearly seen in your vicious persona and empty words.

I've found the most effective way to confront apologists for islamo-savages is to spell out the history of islamist ideology and then let the apologists stutter and mumble because they're absent any ability at a coherent response.
The Real Savages are Zionists,you know that CULT according to Pheo that Grunge Group that ORIGINATED IN BABYLONIA,...LOL.....your standard of prose and posts......are Insane...........to say the least

Of course, you have to realise this is average behaviour for jew boy IDF faggots.
Just how many heavily armed IDF twats does it take to make an 8 year old boy cry?
Count the fuckers.

No doubt the child will be taken away and CAGED in all weathers for a week or two,as is Nornal IDF practice....Pathetic

Is that how the Palestinians treat their own children then, as the IDF don't as proven the last time a RABID NAZI JEW HATER posted the same RACIST CLAIM.

Sorry You Mug.....But they DO,and it was an Aussie Jurno that brought this despicable IDF action and behaviour to the worlds attention...Moron Zionist Dipshit

www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/02/10/3939266.htm Walkley Award Winner 2014
Watch in its entirerity,you see Pheo......unbias source.......YOU ARE AN UNMITIGATED LIAR....FOR ALL TO SEE MOREOVER www.care2.com/news/member/312733850/3781476

ZIONSTS ARE COMPLETE GHASTLY LIARS......NEVER TRUST A ZIONIST NEVER TRUST THE IDF...........steve

And embellished the truth with Lies and Blood Libels because the reality was they were held for less than 1 hour. As usual the reporters take only one side of the act and that is from Palestinian sources. So what do you think of the palestinain liars testimony ( Palestinian is Oz slang for liar according to my family over there) and the rebuttal by the Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Seems that you will believe any lie spread by the Palestinians because you are nothing more than an ISLAMONAZI JEW HATING POS RACIST

Sorry ?????? True record and accurate reporting......as for your family they are Australian and Welcomed.....No doubt you are the Blood Soaked Sheep of your Family.......Don't come here,we don't want Zionist Racists like you anywhere near us.......suggestion apply for migration to Israel=Zion

Count the fuckers.

Is that how the Palestinians treat their own children then, as the IDF don't as proven the last time a RABID NAZI JEW HATER posted the same RACIST CLAIM.

Sorry You Mug.....But they DO,and it was an Aussie Jurno that brought this despicable IDF action and behaviour to the worlds attention...Moron Zionist Dipshit

www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/02/10/3939266.htm Walkley Award Winner 2014
Watch in its entirerity,you see Pheo......unbias source.......YOU ARE AN UNMITIGATED LIAR....FOR ALL TO SEE MOREOVER www.care2.com/news/member/312733850/3781476

ZIONSTS ARE COMPLETE GHASTLY LIARS......NEVER TRUST A ZIONIST NEVER TRUST THE IDF...........steve

Dear, Habib. Never trust the IDF?

It has been the IDF which defended Israel from wars of aggression initiated by Arabs-Moslems. Ethnic and religious cleansing of competing politico-religious ideologies is what defines Islamism and its fascistic goals. Only through the efforts of the IDF and its citizen soldiers has the Islamo-genocide been refused. It's just unfortunate that Christians in the Middle East completely ravaged by Islamism don't have the same strength of will to survive that the Jewish State has.

If only......It was the Palestinians that lived in harmony with Jewish people for centuries and made lasting bonds,only with the emergence of Zionism did the tide turn you fool,with Ilegal immigration from Europe in the early 1900's and later a flood of Ilegals in the 20's and 30's did the real Zionist intent REAR ITS UGLY MONSTROUS HEAD......................Jews have No More Right to the Holy Land than I do.......because "God promised it to my people"

You are not what you say you are, and NEVER HAVE BEEN..Some Real Jews and Palestinians know that only too well,because they are the real Semitic peoples......you and your Possee are just "Blow Ins"

Well Roudy, this is the israel/Palestine thread, what do you expect Papua new Guinea?
It's a par course answer by the nuttiest Zionists on this board. They believe that two wrongs make it right for Israeli atrocities...
they just don't get that the Western conscience has outlawed aggression to seize others land especially unarmed civilians like the Palestinians.

Your position is of an apologist for islamic savages because it appeals to your insensate Joooo haterds.

Your canned cliche's and slogans: "Terrorism is a natural result of oppression." are juvenile and pointless.

Study islamo-history. Study the events in Algeria and Egypt during the mid 1990's to see what happens when Arab people, oppressed by authoritarian leaderships for a thousand years do when given the choice of who will rule them. Study the events of the so-called "Arab Spring" to see what happens when islamics are given the chance to throw off islamo-dictators.

If you want to save a bit of time, let me tell you. In all the circumstances when islamo-savages were given the opportunity for representative rule, there were obvious landslide movements towards Islamist parties that decreed there could be no debate about what was right and wrong since Muhammud (swish) had already revealed it all. What is it that always happens when islamo-savages get unfettered elections? What do you think that islamo-savages will vote for? Women parliamentarians and pluralism?

Why? Because for generations, with only brief periods of anything different, they've been ruled by despots, have no aversion to unconstitutional changes of government, and believe to the core of their being in their Isalmic fascism which means submission. Not only will they gladly submit to a dictatorial, theocratic state, but they'll positively rush out and make it happen.

Hollow said, " Your position is of an apologist for islamic savages because it appeals to your insensate Joooo haterds."

Aside from your haterds (sic), I presume you meant hate, why would hate affect the veracity of my words? Dispute the words and my spelling instead of your insipid assaults when you give your usual reply of hatred clearly seen in your vicious persona and empty words.

I've found the most effective way to confront apologists for islamo-savages is to spell out the history of islamist ideology and then let the apologists stutter and mumble because they're absent any ability at a coherent response.
The Real Savages are Zionists,you know that CULT according to Pheo that Grunge Group that ORIGINATED IN BABYLONIA,...LOL.....your standard of prose and posts......are Insane...........to say the least

You are beyond saving as you are now making claims that have no basis in reality, and you are mixing up Zionism and islam

Count the fuckers.

And embellished the truth with Lies and Blood Libels because the reality was they were held for less than 1 hour. As usual the reporters take only one side of the act and that is from Palestinian sources. So what do you think of the palestinain liars testimony ( Palestinian is Oz slang for liar according to my family over there) and the rebuttal by the Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Seems that you will believe any lie spread by the Palestinians because you are nothing more than an ISLAMONAZI JEW HATING POS RACIST

Sorry ?????? True record and accurate reporting......as for your family they are Australian and Welcomed.....No doubt you are the Blood Soaked Sheep of your Family.......Don't come here,we don't want Zionist Racists like you anywhere near us.......suggestion apply for migration to Israel=Zion

I could have went to Oz 40 years ago and could have owned it by now. You are the racist, so much so that your hatred consumes you to the point of delusion

You are beyond saving as you are now making claims that have no basis in reality, and you are mixing up Zionism and islam
You are beneath me,You are Not My Equal....refer to me as Sir from today.

I could have went to Oz 40 years ago and could have owned it by now. You are the racist, so much so that your hatred consumes you to the point of delusion
"I COULD HAVE WENT TO OZ 40 YEARS AGO"......Thank God you didn't,your Grammar is sooooo poor,you wouldn't have passed the Aptitude Test to Migrate here.......Why would Australia want some Filthhead Hater like you in Paradise........As I explained earlier Israel=Zion is only what you are fit for.

You are NOT MY EQUAL,call me Sir from now

You and your stupid smiling face, doesn't mean a thing to mewww.youtube.com/watch?v=x2NLF3B-JJs

Last edited:

You are beneath me,You are Not My Equal....refer to me as Sir from today.

I am your superior in every way, and don't you forget it.

"I COULD HAVE WENT TO OZ 40 YEARS AGO"......Thank God you didn't,your Grammar is sooooo poor,you wouldn't have passed the Aptitude Test to Migrate here.......Why would Australia want some Filthhead Hater like you in Paradise........As I explained earlier Israel=Zion is only what you are fit for.

You are NOT MY EQUAL,call me Sir from now

You and your stupid smiling face, doesn't mean a thing to mewww.youtube.com/watch?v=x2NLF3B-JJs

Wrong again big mouth I was head hunted and offered everything I could want. From a house and job to pension and private health insurance. But unlike you I was not a traitor or a sell out so I stayed and became your superior in every way. Even as a lover and that is what gets up your 14 year old nose in Brick lane.

Gaza Man Caught Faking Injuries to Create Anti-Israel Media Bias? Here’s the Video Evidence

Gaza Man Caught Faking Injuries to Create Anti-Israel Media Bias? Here’s the Video Evidence

“Pallywood” is a phenomenon that Israel’s supporters often use to describe the media manipulation that Palestinians resort to in an effort to turn people against the Jewish state. Individuals fake injuries and “act” as though they are hurt when they really are not — all in an attempt create a perception of Israeli aggression and mistreatment.

Interesting clip. Now show the whole sequence of events not just a cut and paste 30 second "bite". Anyone can take two clips and switch them around so: "man walking around (before)" - "man carried off (after)" becomes, "man carried off (before)" - "man walking around (after)"

“Pallywood” is a phenomenon that Israel’s supporters often use to describe the media manipulation that Palestinians resort to in an effort to turn people against the Jewish state. Individuals fake injuries and “act” as though they are hurt when they really are not — all in an attempt create a perception of Israeli aggression and mistreatment.

Interesting clip. Now show the whole sequence of events not just a cut and paste 30 second "bite". Anyone can take two clips and switch them around so: "man walking around (before)" - "man carried off (after)" becomes, "man carried off (before)" - "man walking around (after)"
Not surprisingly, you're in need of a handy conspiracy theory.

Here goes with the full story that shows he is actually some director of the action

...another hollow response from Hollie.

...another hollow response from Hollie.

and Your attempt to pick at member's nick-names as a basis for an argument is very deep and helpful right?

For all the absurdity, melodrama, fraud, waste and hilarity of an invented people with an invented identity who spend their days with a piece of paper taped to their backs that reads "kick me".....

Pallywood

WE DO NOT PRODUCE LOVE STORIES
... only fake dramas

Site registered to Registrant Name: Pierre Benichou
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 47 sderot David Hamelech
Registrant City: Tel Aviv
Registrant State/Province: IL-TA
Registrant Postal Code: 64880
Registrant Country: IL

Last edited:

Forum List