‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’:*

more and more countries will sanction Israel and they will lose more and more friends untiol they finally come to their senses and make real peace.

more and more countries will sanction Israel and they will lose more and more friends untiol they finally come to their senses and make real peace.
You have it upside down. As the terrorist puppet govt. of the Palestinians looses its supporters in Iran and Syria, they will stop getting money and weapons, and will sit down and negotiate sincerely.

You have it upside down. As the terrorist puppet govt. of the Palestinians looses its supporters in Iran and Syria, they will stop getting money and weapons, and will sit down and negotiate sincerely.
There's nothing to negotiate.

Israel needs to get the fuck off land that isn't theirs.

What land is that? According to muslims I encountered long
before the 1967 war----ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS FUCKING
MUSLIM LAND. In fact in MAY of 1967----arab diplomats ---
and for that matter MUSLIM DIPLOMATS decared that
fucking idea in the UN and publically during televised
interviews. Can you tell us about the muslim leaders who have
decided that some land is "JEWISH LAND"?? Is there such
a thing as "JEWISH LAND" I have certainly heard the term
"MUSLIM LAND" from the lips of muslims for many many decades.

Actually----I never heard the term "HINDU LAND"------all of south
east asia is "MUSLIM LAND" too--------according to lots of people
I have known-------

There is something called "the west" but I am not sure what
that is------something associated with "the crusades"

Nobel peace laureates call for Israel military boycott over Gaza assault

Letter with 52 signatories including artists and activists also denounces US and EU 'complicity' through weapons sales. Nobel peace laureates call for Israel military boycott over Gaza assault. Times are certainly changing!

Nothing much has changed------isa-respecters are still murdering by the tens
of thousands and their depraved sluts are still adulating the murderers.
These isa-worshipping activities are ongoing now-----did you notice that
your citation is almost a year old?

My cuz and his wife spent a week there. He said it was an awesome experience.

so they were ignoring the truth about what was happening just outside the border with Palestine?

or they didn't care.

I will never go to China because of how they treat their own people and the Tibetans.

I have integrity and stand by my values.

Since 8 of your siggy's 11 links have nothing to do with the 'topic' you claim, I'd have to rate your maximum 'values' or 'integrity' at 27.2727273% ........ which isn't much at all.

And that's not even adjusting for the sleaziness of your having 'relabeled' some of those links to force them into your agenda.

With twice the score, you'd still flunk 'Intellectual Honesty 101'.

Once the BDS movement started in ernest against the apartheid South African.

It still took a couple of decades for that fascist government to fall.

I envision Israel crumbling under the same long term BDS effort. .. :cool:
Yes, you guys can keep masturbating to the demise of Israel while Israel keeps getting stronger and more prosperous. :lmao:
Nazi germany which is the model prototype for zionism and Israel.

Was also getting stronger and more prosperous before the world took notice and brought them to task.

Israel's day of reckoning for it's crimes against humanity is also in the near future.......... :cool:

And of course you've got reliable documentation from 'Zionist' sources of that allegation, right? Otherwise, it's just one more fetid blob of pigshit dribbling from your fingers.....

Yes, you guys can keep masturbating to the demise of Israel while Israel keeps getting stronger and more prosperous. :lmao:

Was also getting stronger and more prosperous before the world took notice and brought them to task.

Israel's day of reckoning for it's crimes against humanity is also in the near future.......... :cool:

And of course you've got reliable documentation from 'Zionist' sources of that allegation, right? Otherwise, it's just one more fetid blob of pigshit dribbling from your fingers.....

the "fetid" stuff-----he picked up yesterday----during the KHUTBAH JUMAAAT

We have eyes to see Truth with! And we are sitting and watching it all unfold!

Who's 'we' ? And you didn't exactly give a valid response to Marg's post.

YOu're so delusional

My cuz and his wife spent a week there. He said it was an awesome experience.

so they were ignoring the truth about what was happening just outside the border with Palestine?

or they didn't care.

I will never go to China because of how they treat their own people and the Tibetans.

I have integrity and stand by my values.

Huh?

They were on a fucking vacation. You turn it into some kind of political commentary?

They could see and hear the fighting going on in Syria and thought it was neater than shit. It's living history.

My family may have Jewish roots. Personally, I don't think so. But my cousin and his brother have taken it upon themselves to adopt that faith and practice it, and live it. I'm proud of them for doing so, but I have no interest and want no part of it.

The Middle East is a clusterfuck and I'd never go near it.

Really? Last I checked Israel was in total control of the land that their ancestors built.

Really? Last I checked Israel was in total control of the land that their ancestors built.

Roudy, the poster you just responded to was formerly loinboy, in case you didn't notice.

Their ancestors built the sea, the mountains, the hills, the desert, the plains?

OMG what lunacy.

Their ancestors built the sea, the mountains, the hills, the desert, the plains?

OMG what lunacy.
No idiot. Their ancestors the Hebrews built Israel and two Temples, Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew, that lived in ancient Israel. Had it not been for the Jews, Jerusalem would never have been built and as important as it is today.

Who's 'we' ? And you didn't exactly give a valid response to Marg's post.

YOu're so delusional

Still no answer. What a surprise :doubt:
I keep catching you in lies Sherri. Take my advice and start telling the truth once in a while..

What is it with Palestinian supporters and their compulsive lying ?????

Forum List

Back