‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’:*

My cuz and his wife spent a week there. He said it was an awesome experience.

so they were ignoring the truth about what was happening just outside the border with Palestine?

or they didn't care.

I will never go to China because of how they treat their own people and the Tibetans.

I have integrity and stand by my values.

My cuz and his wife spent a week there. He said it was an awesome experience.

so they were ignoring the truth about what was happening just outside the border with Palestine?

or they didn't care.

I will never go to China because of how they treat their own people and the Tibetans.

I have integrity and stand by my values.
Are you under the impression that you actually have integrity and values? Ha ha ha! The denial runs deep, apparently.

This is only the beginning.

Europeans will stop vacationing in Israel.
Really? 2013 looks to be on track with 2012 as far as number of tourists vacationing in Israel, and number of foreign companies investing in Israel.

Do you have any idea when the Europeans will stop vacationing?
Once the BDS movement started in ernest against the apartheid South African.

It still took a couple of decades for that fascist government to fall.

I envision Israel crumbling under the same long term BDS effort. .. :cool:

Really? 2013 looks to be on track with 2012 as far as number of tourists vacationing in Israel, and number of foreign companies investing in Israel.

Yes, you guys can keep masturbating to the demise of Israel while Israel keeps getting stronger and more prosperous. :lmao:

the people are waking up.

Israel will suffer if it doesnt change.

but they are delusioned by hate and supremacist thinking, so i dont think they wil change.

they are known throughout history to be stiff necked and arrogant.

the people are waking up.

Israel will suffer if it doesnt change.

but they are delusioned by hate and supremacist thinking, so i dont think they wil change.

they are known throughout history to be stiff necked and arrogant.

'the people are waking up'
Israelis are people, too - just like Palestinians.

Yes, you guys can keep masturbating to the demise of Israel while Israel keeps getting stronger and more prosperous. :lmao:
Nazi germany which is the model prototype for zionism and Israel.

Was also getting stronger and more prosperous before the world took notice and brought them to task.

Israel's day of reckoning for it's crimes against humanity is also in the near future.......... :cool:

Last edited:

It took South African BDS decades to got to where Israel BDS has gotten since 2005.

Was also getting stronger and more prosperous before the world took notice and brought them to task.

Israel's day of reckoning for it's crimes against humanity is also in the near future.......... :cool:

Looks like it's the other countries in the ME that are enduring their day of reckoning right now, while Israel is still thriving :cool:
But of course, feel free to live in your delusional world, you pro - Palestinian Nazi :cool:

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

It took South African BDS decades to got to where Israel BDS has gotten since 2005.
Wake me up in case something happens. Otherwise stop repeating the same BS about BDS (Bowel Discharge Syndrome)

The BDS movement against Israel has accomplished less than nothing | National Post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w56AP_cjDYw]Rafeef, Ben and Mbuyiseni on Israeli Apartheid Week - 22.2.12 - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like it's the other countries in the ME that are enduring their day of reckoning right now, while Israel is still thriving :cool:
But of course, feel free to live in your delusional world, you pro - Palestinian Nazi :cool:

Why do you think such insults should be tolerated?

Can't we disucc sanctuions without such attacks agaist each other?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=SHPSdBztS98]StandWithUs - Arab Israeli on Israel Apartheid Week - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eupkfyd1ulc]Is Israel An Apartheid State? - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you think such insults should be tolerated?

Can't we disucc sanctuions without such attacks agaist each other?
Now that's funny, an IslamoNazi who makes Zyklon B Holocaust jokes, is preaching civility.

Would you like me show everybody some of your posts, dirtbag?

Forum List

Back