‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’:*

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’:*

"New European Union guidelines will prevent Israeli ministries, public bodies and businesses that operate in occupied Palestinian territory from receiving loans worth hundreds of millions of Euros each year from the European Investment Bank, it emerged today. The EU will also stop awarding grant funding to Israeli ministries, public bodies or private businesses for activities that take place in occupied Palestinian territory, even if they are headquartered inside Israel’s pre-1967 borders. According to a leaked version of the guidelines, the EU aims to ensure that its own institutions respect the obligation to not recognize Israeli sovereignty in the Palestinian territory occupied by Israel since 1967, including the Palestinian West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip as well as the Syrian Golan Heights." 'The era of sanctions against Israel has started': Official BDS movement statement on new EU regulations against settlements. The new rules for eligibility for European Union ‘financial instruments’ such as the European Investment Bank are set forth in section 12 (b) of the guideline They provide that : “In the case of financial instruments, Israeli entities will be considered eligible as final recipients if they do not operate in the territories referred to in point 2 [those occupied by Israel in 1967], either in the framework of EU-funded financial instruments or otherwise.” So, regardless of the purposes loans are for, operations in the OPT shall disqualify Israeli companies from funding. I welcome these new EU rules, that effectively sanction violations of intl law by Israelis/Israeli companies. Sherri

Its about time.

All products from the Zionist settlements in Palestine should be labeled such.

They should all have a big "S" or "J/S"...so I can throw them in the garbage.

Ha ha ha! Is that why record number of companies and organizations have lined to establish relations with Israel this year?

Nobody give a damn what "mondo- crap-weiss says, didn't you know that?

Noone is worried, sure, right; thats why Netanyahu is shitting his britches right now! And how he is exposed as violator of intl law extraordinaire! We read about the EUs proclamations of Israels abuses against intl law and then we read how Israel refuses to meet with the Palestinians to discuss a settlement accepting those lawful Pre 1967 borders! I am lmao at war criminal Netanyahu!

Laugh all you want, but you didn't even com close to responding to Roudy's comment :lol:

Nice deflection though, terrorist supporting shill :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utn7qOQyvfA]BDS boycott divestment sanctions against Israel - YouTube[/ame]

I hope someday the USA has the guts to demand labeling of all Zionist settlement products.

Noone is worried, sure, right; thats why Netanyahu is shitting his britches right now! And how he is exposed as violator of intl law extraordinaire! We read about the EUs proclamations of Israels abuses against intl law and then we read how Israel refuses to meet with the Palestinians to discuss a settlement accepting those lawful Pre 1967 borders! I am lmao at war criminal Netanyahu!
Yes, Farthard, Israel is sure on the ropes. Record number of tourist visitors, record number if foreign companies establishing foothold in Israel. Ha ha ha.

You wann see how worried Israel is?

Israel Welcomes Record Number of Tourists

Intel buys Israeli gesture-computing startup Omek while developing set-top box for television

Last edited:
More and more nations will wise up and sanction "Israel".

The Zionist Project will either wise up or go bye bye.

Ya sure buddy ! Like we haven't been hearing that for 65+ years :doubt:

The only thing that's going to go bye bye is a state for the Palestinians, if THEY don't wise up . You can book that my friend.

But Mahmoud how many times have you and your brethren masturbated to this bye bye theory so far? 1000 times? 10,000 times?

Methinks Mahmoud the Gardner has sniffed too much pesticide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUsMpPUieQ]Glenn Greenwald: Fury over Brooklyn College BDS Event is "Desperation" for Growing Israel Criticism - YouTube[/ame]

So she's infiltrated Bibi's household as a laundress? Who knew? :eek:

So she's infiltrated Bibi's household as a laundress? Who knew? :eek:
Wow, a Hezbollah spy posing as a toilet cleaner. Who ever thought!

This is only the beginning.

Europeans will stop vacationing in Israel.
Really? 2013 looks to be on track with 2012 as far as number of tourists vacationing in Israel, and number of foreign companies investing in Israel.

Do you have any idea when the Europeans will stop vacationing, donkey breath?

Forum List

Back