The End Times

"for God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son,...."
"the world" includes Jews.
Some Jews accepted Jesus ... some Jews rejected Jesus. Same as some Gentiles accept Jesus. Some Gentiles reject Jesus.
The conditions of salvation for Jew and Gentile are identical.
"The world" doesn't include Jews. .............. .

Your critical fixation on Jews is blinding you to more significant truth. Just saying

Your critical fixation on Jews is blinding you to more significant truth. Just saying

The cornerstone of popular dispensation theology is the Evangelical idolizing of the children of Satan, "jews". Dispensational theology is the most damaging thing to the church today. It's like they want Americans to think Christians are joke and Arabs to think Christians are the enemy, beyond giving the enemies of Christ, Jews, aid and support.

The cornerstone of popular dispensation theology is the Evangelical idolizing of the children of Satan, "jews". Dispensational theology is the most damaging thing to the church today. It's like they want Americans to think Christians are joke and Arabs to think Christians are the enemy, beyond giving the enemies of Christ, Jews, aid and support.

Last edited:
QDjIUDu.png

Kissinger is the false prophet that will be thrown into the lake of fire? Don't you think Jews are God's chosen people, therefor Kissinger, a Jew, is a child of God? And, seriously, it's 2018, don't you have any shame in posting claims that he's the beast 666, decades after he was significant? As I said in my previous message about you allies of Antichrist, "It's like they want Americans to think Christians are joke." You're at war with the church, whether you realize it or not.

Israel had apostocised again, that is why the romans had control of them. If God was standing with Israel at the time, rome wouldn't have beat Israel. Jesus was sent to them, he pleaded with them about about their errors. Its they who hated him. Jesus' actions proved his love. Jesus is Gods image--God so- LOVED the world he sent his only begotten son--Thus Jesus LOVED the world. Yet 99% have been mislead all throughout basically. They still LOVE them.

If God were standing with Israel, he wouldn't have sent Rome to crush the Jews in the first place. Jesus plead with the Jews. He constantly showed his hate for the Jews, as proved by his actions, such as by sending the Romans to kill the Jews. It's like you've never read the Gospels.

Jesus so loved the world in a manner that excluded the Jews.

I hope you Arent claiming to know Jesus--Any Jew that does Matt 23:39 can be apart of Gods kingdom--They outright refuse. If Jesus hated them, the door would not remain open to them. He loves all--He died for all to have the opportunity to repent and live to do Gods will. If they do not--he doesn't hate them. he hopes on them.

Contributions to this thread regarding some unknown apocalyptic future are still extra-biblical, by and large. It's bewildering, all the speculative theories that futurists propose.

I'm beginning to think that the reason futurists expect some future cataclysm is because they don't know what the gospel is. Is the good news really that sin is (or better, that our sins are) condemning us to hell, so to remedy that, Christ died so we can go to heaven? Do the Gospels really say that? Do the Gospels say anywhere that God created the earth and then us so we can escape from it? Does the Bible say that anywhere?

The Gospels speak repeatedly of the imminence of God's kingdom on the earth, and the epistles follow up on that, assuring us that the idolatrous ways of the fathers (before the first century) are overlooked and not counted against the current first-century generation. Three passages to wit:

In His divine forbearance, God had passed over former sins (Rom. 3:25);

The times of ignorance God overlooked (Acts 17:30);

God reconciled His people to Himself and stopped counting their trespasses against them (2 Cor. 5:16-19).​

Jesus bore that sin on the Cross. He paid for it. We're free now, no longer concerned with idols. God is the object of worship again. Paradise is back (per Revelation), as it was before, when we called it the Garden of Eden.

That's the Gospel. That born-again believers have an assurance of an afterlife certainly is a comfort, but that is a subplot. It's secondary to the story of the Bible, that God created the world to fellowship with His people on it (Rev. 21:3).

We're no longer under judgment. Rome was the judgment that God exacted on the world (yes, the world was Israel and Judea), just as He judged the world with Assyria and Babylon.

After reading through this thread, I'm more convince than ever that millennialists and dispensationalists have been concocting their own gospel, one that has been confusing the Church and bringing derision upon it.

JFK? Seriously?

I hope you Arent claiming to know Jesus--Any Jew that does Matt 23:39 can be apart of Gods kingdom--They outright refuse. If Jesus hated them, the door would not remain open to them. He loves all--He died for all to have the opportunity to repent and live to do Gods will. If they do not--he doesn't hate them. he hopes on them.

The Bible says God "hates all evildoers." Jesus showed the Jews who rejected him nothing but hatred. It's not a gray area. If I repeated anything Jesus said about the Jews, your ilk would accuse me of hating the Jews. But, your ilk are illogical liars who pretend that Jesus only hated Jewish leaders, or whatever. Jesus didn't reserve his hatred to Jewish leaders; and even if he did, he still hated those Jews.

I don't believe those God hates can or will be saved. He chose his people and removed their sin. And, only those chosen will spend eternity with God.

Kissinger is the false prophet that will be thrown into the lake of fire? Don't you think Jews are God's chosen people, therefor Kissinger, a Jew, is a child of God? And, seriously, it's 2018, don't you have any shame in posting claims that he's the beast 666, decades after he was significant? As I said in my previous message about you allies of Antichrist, "It's like they want Americans to think Christians are joke." You're at war with the church, whether you realize it or not.

Kissinger words are currently quoted by major publications. YOU, far more than HK are insignificant.

Kissinger words are currently quoted by major publications. YOU, far more than HK are insignificant.

Stupid shithead, no one has nominated me for the the "beast 666" and "the false prophet". My insignificance is irrelevant. If you weren't a stupid shithead, instead of still invoking Kissinger as the beast, you'd recognize how dispensationalism makes fools out of people by leading them to make claims that invariably fail with the passage of time. If you weren't a stupid shitead, you'd be embarrassed by the old claim that Kissinger is 666.

However shithead, Kissinger, already in in his 90s, will soon be dead. So, as far as playing a role in dispensationalist eschatology, I'm more significant because my future is ahead of me. Kissinger has no future.

Bottom line, if you weren't a stupid shithead, you wouldn't idolize Antichrist Jews in the first place, nor bullshit yourself about he meaning of "soon".

I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?
I don't believe it is the PAST, (well at least not all of it) and believe it is the future.... Christ returns and there is a second coming of Christ, and He returns during absolute chaos and turmoil, the Great Tribulation....
Except that it is the past. Every book of the Bible - every single one, without exception - was written in the Jewish Age. Even those written after the Temple burned down - Revelation, Hebrews, the epistles of John, the Gospel of John - were penned as Israel crumbled though remained viable as a nation, and even as a state (or a province of Rome). The end of the age that the Scriptures speak of is the end of the Jewish Age. Not the Christian Age.

Christ's prediction of the future is fulfilled. He has come, and so has his kingdom. No one would see the the arrival of his kingdom, as he predicts in Luke's Gospel, and no one would know the day or the hour that he would come, as he also predicts. He and his church were just here. People looked around and noticed they were just here.

The wars and earthquakes occurred in Jesus' generation, as he predicted they would (apparently, there was an earthquake in Jerusalem during the Jewish Wars, and maybe even one at Masada). These wars, ending with the Bar Kokhba Revolt, may not have resulted in the number of casualties as, say, WWII or the American Civil War did, but the casualty rate was tremendous. The Zealots were a militant, blood-thirsty lot who refused to surrender. The Idumeans were, too. But more than the casualty rate, the Jewish Wars marked the the end of the Jewish Age and heralded the beginning of the Christian Age. They marked the most significant, consequential upheaval in civilization that the world has ever known.

When Jesus died on the Cross on that first Good Friday, he started a revolution in which kings and kingdoms would bow down to him. That is Church Age. The Church, as Daniel and Paul say, is here forever.
If what we have now is the Kingdom of God, then I'd rather go to Hell.
It's funny, isn't it? The way we refuse to belong on the earth and long for heaven, as if God did not create us for this planet.

And then we go to work the next day. We compete and acquire and strive. We buy things, take our holidays, walk on the beach. We love our children and enjoy our friends, and more than survive, we thrive. Even those of us who proudly and boastfully showcase the blinders we wear and see only war, famine, and disease.

We are an immortal essence trapped within a clay body. The question is why? Obviously, we are being punished for some infraction by the Almighty God that put us in that body.
The Book of Rev. is a foretelling of the future. And it reads like our nightly news. There is more written in the Bible about the times we live in now than there is about Christ's first appearance. Things I listed above are about to and are happening to us. Christ's return is imminent. This time, he's staying..

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree. Not that I have a dog in this fight.

Then prove me wrong.
Let's look at the signs Jesus told us to look for prior to His return, and let's weigh them in the balance to see.
Let's pick one. That you may not buy or sell without the mark. Has that happened in the past? Can you envision it happening in the near future? How would that be achieved?

The beast with many heads is the internet, and the mark of the beast will be the chip inserted into the body that allows interface with the computer network. Within the next fifty years, money will cease to exist and will have been replaced with bank credits. Without the mark (the chip) one will not be able to transact any business, buy or sell, pay their taxes, etc.

I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?
I don't believe it is the PAST, (well at least not all of it) and believe it is the future.... Christ returns and there is a second coming of Christ, and He returns during absolute chaos and turmoil, the Great Tribulation....
Except that it is the past. Every book of the Bible - every single one, without exception - was written in the Jewish Age. Even those written after the Temple burned down - Revelation, Hebrews, the epistles of John, the Gospel of John - were penned as Israel crumbled though remained viable as a nation, and even as a state (or a province of Rome). The end of the age that the Scriptures speak of is the end of the Jewish Age. Not the Christian Age.

Christ's prediction of the future is fulfilled. He has come, and so has his kingdom. No one would see the the arrival of his kingdom, as he predicts in Luke's Gospel, and no one would know the day or the hour that he would come, as he also predicts. He and his church were just here. People looked around and noticed they were just here.

The wars and earthquakes occurred in Jesus' generation, as he predicted they would (apparently, there was an earthquake in Jerusalem during the Jewish Wars, and maybe even one at Masada). These wars, ending with the Bar Kokhba Revolt, may not have resulted in the number of casualties as, say, WWII or the American Civil War did, but the casualty rate was tremendous. The Zealots were a militant, blood-thirsty lot who refused to surrender. The Idumeans were, too. But more than the casualty rate, the Jewish Wars marked the the end of the Jewish Age and heralded the beginning of the Christian Age. They marked the most significant, consequential upheaval in civilization that the world has ever known.

When Jesus died on the Cross on that first Good Friday, he started a revolution in which kings and kingdoms would bow down to him. That is Church Age. The Church, as Daniel and Paul say, is here forever.
If what we have now is the Kingdom of God, then I'd rather go to Hell.
It's funny, isn't it? The way we refuse to belong on the earth and long for heaven, as if God did not create us for this planet.

And then we go to work the next day. We compete and acquire and strive. We buy things, take our holidays, walk on the beach. We love our children and enjoy our friends, and more than survive, we thrive. Even those of us who proudly and boastfully showcase the blinders we wear and see only war, famine, and disease.

We are an immortal essence trapped within a clay body. The question is why? Obviously, we are being punished for some infraction by the Almighty God that put us in that body.
The Book of Rev. is a foretelling of the future. And it reads like our nightly news. There is more written in the Bible about the times we live in now than there is about Christ's first appearance. Things I listed above are about to and are happening to us. Christ's return is imminent. This time, he's staying..

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree. Not that I have a dog in this fight.

Then prove me wrong.
Let's look at the signs Jesus told us to look for prior to His return, and let's weigh them in the balance to see.
Let's pick one. That you may not buy or sell without the mark. Has that happened in the past? Can you envision it happening in the near future? How would that be achieved?

The beast with many heads is the internet, and the mark of the beast will be the chip inserted into the body that allows interface with the computer network. Within the next fifty years, money will cease to exist and will have been replaced with bank credits. Without the mark (the chip) one will not be able to transact any business, buy or sell, pay their taxes, etc.
That is intense! And you actually believe that?

and the mark of the beast will be the chip inserted into the body that allows interface with the computer network. Within the next fifty years, money will cease to exist and will have been replaced with bank credits. Without the mark (the chip) one will not be able to transact any business, buy or sell, pay their taxes, etc.

Amen ! Right on

The beast with many heads is the internet,

Revelation 17:10-11 reveals the Beast is a KING. And a king is always a man.

and the mark of the beast will be the chip inserted into the body that allows interface with the computer network. Within the next fifty years, money will cease to exist and will have been replaced with bank credits. Without the mark (the chip) one will not be able to transact any business, buy or sell, pay their taxes, etc.

Amen ! Right on

Everyone who knows the correlation between Daniel and Revelation. Knows 100% God gave the world powers a mark of a beast in revelation--there were 4 of them-- the roman empire was 5, the British empire was 6-- the 2 horned beast( in place now) is the 7th and final one. But Rev teaches the 7 headed beast is an eighth king in itself( but not like others)

How about this simplicity---cannot buy or sell unless receives the mark= sanctions.

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
11 Concerning the beast who was, and is not, he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to destruction.

Yep, the beast is a king. Every king there ever was ... was a man.

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
11 Concerning the beast who was, and is not, he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to destruction.

Yep, the beast is a king. Every king there ever was ... was a man.

The one who was( league of nations) Is not( death stroke-done away with after ww2) and yet is( death stroke got healed) united nations. 10 horns--- a horn is a kingdom--10 horns--a place where kingdoms gather.
Cannot buy or sell--sanctions
2 horned beast-Excercises all authority of the 7 headed beast--resolutions
Makes fire( destruction) come down out of the heavens--bombs-missiles

Amen ! Right on

Being an eighth king means--it is a world power in a sense--Not yet though--Rev teaches that they( govts of earth) hand all authority over to this beast for a short while--To do away with Babylon the great( worldwide false religion) and it says--God puts it in their hearts to do this---means it cannot be stopped.

Forum List

Back