Religious removal of body parts

KatieK

Oct 28, 2017
"I'm still trying to figure out how you decided that the foreskin God created was a mistake so therefore it's okay to cut it off?

Maybe this will help. If whatever you cut off still allows you to have children, the purpose of the genitals most think, did it actually matter in the first place? Couldn't anything not related to making babies go no harm no foul?"

From another thread.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.

• Banned
You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?

Plus studies indicate that women prefer the little German helmet over the old rumpled sock.

• Banned

Plus studies indicate that women prefer the little German helmet over the old rumpled sock.
So, that makes it okay to take a knife to the genitals of children for religious reasons?

That is a myth.

There is no medical need for circumcision.

That said, circumcision causes no problems in males, it does not retard reproduction nor interfere with sexual pleasure the way the female mutilation of the Muzzie Beasts does.

That is a myth.

There is no medical need for circumcision.

That said, circumcision causes no problems in males, it does not retard reproduction nor interfere with sexual pleasure the way the female mutilation of the Muzzie Beasts does.
How would you know and why should sexual pleasure matter?

I'm pretty sure that removing a body part changes things BTW.

penile cancer is unheard of in cut men
Guess God made a mistake then? The Muslims seem to think so.

Which "god?"

Don't you Stalinists actually worship Gaia? Don't you teach that the planet is sentient?

Here is what the idiot priests of your moronic party did;

{
Cray recently delivered the final 26 cabinets of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Gaea climate research supercomputer, which is housed at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The newly arrived cabinets are loaded with the new AMD 16-core Interlagos processors. According to Jeff Nichols, an associate lab director at ORNL who heads the computational science directorate, the Gaea system is still in two pieces. The first piece is the original 14-cabinet system with a peak capability of 260 teraflops, Nichols said. The second piece is the new 26-cabinet system with a capability of 720 teraflops, he said.

After the first piece is upgraded in the spring and the two pieces are integrated into one system, Gaea will become a 1.1 petaflops supercomputer, ORNL’s computing chief (who returned from a visit to China last week, where he spoke at a conference) said.}

Friday Funny – New NOAA supercomputer “Gaea” revealed

Which "god?"

Don't you Stalinists actually worship Gaia? Don't you teach that the planet is sentient?

{
Cray recently delivered the final 26 cabinets of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Gaea climate research supercomputer, which is housed at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The newly arrived cabinets are loaded with the new AMD 16-core Interlagos processors. According to Jeff Nichols, an associate lab director at ORNL who heads the computational science directorate, the Gaea system is still in two pieces. The first piece is the original 14-cabinet system with a peak capability of 260 teraflops, Nichols said. The second piece is the new 26-cabinet system with a capability of 720 teraflops, he said.

After the first piece is upgraded in the spring and the two pieces are integrated into one system, Gaea will become a 1.1 petaflops supercomputer, ORNL’s computing chief (who returned from a visit to China last week, where he spoke at a conference) said.}

Jews and Muslims have one God. Most Christians, but not all, have three.

I'm pretty sure you failed to complete or even enter high school..

Facts are simply not something you deal in.

The Sexual Effects Of Circumcision

Adult Male Circumcision: Effects on Sexual Function and Sexual Satisfaction in Kisumu, Kenya
Yep, changed their functioning. As expected when you cut things off. And why should such a thing be allowed just because it's a religious tradition?

This God person, he makes a lot of mistake.

Which "god?"

{

Jews and Muslims have one God. Most Christians, but not all, have three.

Of course they do Sparky, which is why Muzzie Beasts are so fond of cutting the heads off of Jews and Christians... :eusa_whistle:

The illiterate prophet Muhammad (may he burn in hell) use enslave Jews to write his Koran. It is of little surprise that some Jewish concepts made it in. But the "god" of Islam is modeled on the Mesopotamian Illallah, as acknowledged in the Koran.

Adult Male Circumcision: Effects on Sexual Function and Sexual Satisfaction in Kisumu, Kenya
Yep, changed their functioning. As expected when you cut things off. And why should such a thing be allowed just because it's a religious tradition?

I thought you Marxists claimed that Barack Obama is "god?" :dunno: Again, no negative effects. No real need for it either.

Female Genital Mutilation on the other hand....

I assume you defend FGM since the close allies of the democrats practice it?

I thought you Marxists claimed that Barack Obama is "god?" :dunno: Again, no negative effects. No real need for it either.

Why would I defend taking a knife to genitals of children? I don't but so far you do.

Why would defend taking a knife to genitals of children? I don't but so far you do.

Since ISIS is the #1 ally of the democratic party, you don't want to offend your good friends.

BTW, you are not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, but pointing out that there is utterly not medical benefit to circumcision is hardly "defending" It.

I do deal in facts , so the bullshit that it is the same as FGM was answered.

Why would defend taking a knife to genitals of children? I don't but so far you do.

Since ISIS is the #1 ally of the democratic party, you don't want to offend your good friends.

BTW, you are not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, but pointing out that there is utterly not medical benefit to circumcision is hardly "defending" It.

I do deal in facts , so the bullshit that it is the same as FGM was answered.
So, you oppose the cutting of the genitals of children for religious reasons yes, or no?

Forum List

Back