The Effects of Feminism

Feminism is vile, it is filled with hatred and it exploits children for the sake of pushing a 'cause.' Disgusting.

Indeed. We need to go back to the days of slapping our women around. :banana:

I find it so funny that the democrat party has become a one issue campaign. Abortion. Jesus, I wish all these asshole women that are appearing on TV everyday telling us how "Mr _______ will take a woman's right to abortion away" - like that could happen. Are women really that damned stupid!?!?!

Of course, to be completely honest, the couple of women that I have known to have actually had an abortion, sit around all day rolling their shit into little balls.....

It's no wonder that they are too stupid to comprehend simple Civics....
The one's I know that have had abortions spend their sleepless nights listening to the wailing souls of their aborted children.

Indeed. As I have stated before, I do know a couple of women who have had abortions. They have not been the same since. I don't know - I guess murder will do that to you...

Feminism is vile, it is filled with hatred and it exploits children for the sake of pushing a 'cause.' Disgusting.

I find it so funny that the democrat party has become a one issue campaign. Abortion. Jesus, I wish all these asshole women that are appearing on TV everyday telling us how "Mr _______ will take a woman's right to abortion away" - like that could happen. Are women really that damned stupid!?!?!

Of course, to be completely honest, the couple of women that I have known to have actually had an abortion, sit around all day rolling their shit into little balls.....

What will that accomplish?

Jesus - what the hell is wrong with you? Oh, that's right, you must be a liberal. No sense of humor whatsoever....how pathetic is that. I have never hit a woman in my life. Cripes...take a break, will you?

Last edited:

What? Getting slapped? or comprehending Civics? :)

Feminism has been a major success in this country

Prior to the feminist movement, women could aspire to be a.....teacher, nurse, secretary, beautician, cashier and little else

It will complete the strawman he was creating

Prior to the feminist movement, women could aspire to be a.....teacher, nurse, secretary, beautician, cashier and little else

Yeah, you're right.....nothing more than manual labor, right?

Knowledge Center
http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/women-ceos-fortune-1000#
Women CEOs of the Fortune 1000
LIST

Add a Comment
This is a list of women who currently hold CEO positions at companies that rank on the 2014 Fortune 1000 lists. Women currently hold 5.2 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions and 5.4 percent of Fortune 1000 CEO positions.

Topics: Corporate Governance, Women in Leadership
Centers: Equity in Business Leadership
Date: October 14, 2014
Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

Fortune 501-1000 (28 CEOs)

What will slapping women accomplish? I'm not the one who talked about bringing slapping women back. That would be you.

Knowledge Center
LIST

Add a Comment
This is a list of women who currently hold CEO positions at companies that rank on the 2014 Fortune 1000 lists. Women currently hold 5.2 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions and 5.4 percent of Fortune 1000 CEO positions.

Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

Thanks for proving my point...Feminism worked

How many Fortune 500 female CEOs were there in 1965?
Zero?

Knowledge Center
LIST

Add a Comment

Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

I wonder if Randall knows he just proved RW'ers point even more

I always say this when whites discuss the problem with blacks but its not taken well. Funny how that works.

That's referred to as "whitesplaining".

Men telling women what their problems really are is "mansplaining". Lots of mansplaining going on here.

Ok, but is any of it wrong tho? If so, then expound of it. But just saying "oh great! Guys are talking about *blank*" accomplishes nothing

Knowledge Center
LIST

Add a Comment

Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

I sincerely doubt that "feminism" had much to do with education and hard work. More to the point, NO Fortune 500 company is going to turn over the reins of a multi-national company based on "feminism". It will NEVER happen. There is no "quota" system in the rarified air of the billionaires.....

What will slapping women accomplish? I'm not the one who talked about bringing slapping women back. That would be you.

It will keep them barefoot and pregnant (well, except in your case) ;)

Yeah, now they can be bitches and ho's.
That's always been the case. Prior to feminism they were required to pretend they weren't either under pain of ostracism. My issue is only with the increase of women doing violent things.

Knowledge Center
LIST

Add a Comment

Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

I sincerely doubt that "feminism" had much to do with education and hard work. More to the point, NO Fortune 500 company is going to turn over the reins of a multi-national company based on "feminism". It will NEVER happen. There is no "quota" system in the rarified air of the billionaires.....
No Fortune 500 company would have turned over the reins of their company to a woman prior to the feminist movement. Women lacked the "essentials" of good leadership.....they were too emotional, didn't understand numbers, too concerned about having babies and finding a husband

All that changed thanks to the feminist movement

Same thing happened with blacks

Knowledge Center
LIST

Add a Comment

Fortune 1-500 (26 CEOs)

How would women have gained that education and hard work (besides hard work at home)? Before feminism, women were not expected to go to college or even allowed to go to most colleges.

It will keep them barefoot and pregnant (well, except in your case) ;)
And that is a good thing?

Ah, so a thread in which men discuss what is wrong with feminism.

How useful.

Perhaps next we can have a thread in which cats discuss why dogs shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I always say this when whites discuss the problem with blacks but its not taken well. Funny how that works.

But I will say men have more interactions with women than whites with blacks on average, wouldnt you agree

I would agree - but that still doesn't mean that men should decide whether feminism is empowering women or disempowering them.

It's up to women to choose the roles they wish to play and how they play them.

I understand that this idea strikes fear into the heart of men who still fear they will only ever find a wife if they find someone illiterate and financially destitute enough to trade sex for food and lodging.

Forum List

Back