The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
"The economy sucks!" says the guy who just bought a boat.

Boat Sales Are on the Rise in U.S.

Americans are hitting the water in record numbers. A report from the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) finds that the total value of the U.S. recreational boating industry has reached more than $170 billion, or 85 percent of all U.S. recreational boat, marine engine and accessory manufacturers.

Yeah, inflation sucks. Especially rent increases.

But my wages have kept up, and I could leave my job tomorrow and have a new one before the end of the day. So can anyone else in America.

I have a car. All the clothes and food I need or want. Whenever I want something (within reason) I can afford to buy it.

No one in America is starving, unless they’re like a child or an elder dependent on others being deliberately neglected.

Quit whining because you chose to buy a house you couldn’t afford or a new car you didn’t need and live beyond your means

Nobody promised you a nice house in the suburbs, and you’re not entitled to it simply because of some “American dream” nostalgia-fantasy that never really existed in the first place.

I know that 1983 was the year the US came out of recession after the Federal Reserve had raised interest rates to control inflation.

From that point on, the economy boomed. Bigly.
Thanks to Saint Ronnie, amirite? Ronald Reagan was president in 1983.

Thanks to Saint Ronnie, amirite? Ronald Reagan was president in 1983.
It’s naive to think individual presidents have that much influence on the economy

Or do you also believe that the economic good times of the 1990s should be attributed to Bill Clinton?

Can’t have it both ways and only give credit when it’s your team

It’s naive to think individual presidents have that much influence on the economy

Or do you also believe that the economic good times of the 1990s should be attributed to Bill Clinton?

Can’t have it both ways and only give credit when it’s your team
Ronaldus Reagano knew how to do government spending and the people.

That's why he was elected in the first place. It wasn't only because Carter sucked so bad, It was because Reagan was a great

governor for California. Really economic prosperity under Clinton can be linked to Reagan.

Things like that take time to kick in. Clinton didn't do much good for the economy.

If you’re going to say Reagan deserves credit for the economic good times of the 80s, then you must also grant Clinton the same for the economic good times in the 90s.

You don’t get to have it both ways
Bullshit. Clinton benefitted from Reagan policies.

The www thing was separate. Clinton economic policy was ass.

Forum List

Back