Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

Racist

Hey I'M A PALE-MALE!!!! WOO-HOO!!!
Ok, definitely not racist

1702567014211.png

Awww.... poor soft white Bingos. :itsok:

Baker said he was not personally insulted by the decision.

"I don't really get offended too easily," he said. "To offend me, you're going to have to do much more than not invite me to a party."

Black City Councilor Brian Worrell held a different opinion and defended the invitation, suggesting the holiday party was merely a way to represent "all kinds of special groups" in the Boston government.

"We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade," Worrell said in a statement.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Will they play this song?

How about this one?

I had both every Christmas, and some Burl Ives, too.

Oh good! They're digitized.

Nat King Cole:

And Bing, gotta have Bing, too:

Gah! It's hard to find the Bing one. :(

I got it, but I give up on finding it on the internet for now.

Last edited:
Awww.... poor soft white Bingos. :itsok:

Baker said he was not personally insulted by the decision.

"I don't really get offended too easily," he said. "To offend me, you're going to have to do much more than not invite me to a party."

Black City Councilor Brian Worrell held a different opinion and defended the invitation, suggesting the holiday party was merely a way to represent "all kinds of special groups" in the Boston government.

"We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade," Worrell said in a statement.
I’m all for total segregation everywhere at all times so this doesn’t bother me…I’m just hoping this helps ignorant white fools pull their heads from their asses and wake the fuck up.

I’m all for total segregation everywhere at all times so this doesn’t bother me…I’m just hoping this helps ignorant white fools pull their heads from their asses and wake the fuck up.
This is segregation on minority terms. How do you like that? 😄

Forum List

Back