The Economy has not Been this Good Since Slick Willy was in the White House

giphy.gif
No bugs.

You could rise up from being sub-human; But you won't.
Duke, rather than take out your disappointment over your own personal economic problems on my poor avatar....well, do this: Volunteer at your local soup kitchen or food bank. Help out those who could use help. Even just help the helpers.

And though you are going through hard times in this booming economy you ain't alone and there are some others who may be worse off than you. So go help 'em out.....at the clothing donation centers, make sandwiches at the local missions, and so on. Volunteer.....rather than complain and whine on a social media venue.
You may be suffering financially Duke, and we all feel bad about that.....but you can still pitch in and help.

It's the right thing to do.

Trump printed all the fake money, Trump handed out all the fake money, Trump exploded the deficit to record levels, and trump is most responsible for those increases because of all the money he handed out to everybody.

Joe Biden has America pumping more oil now than under Trump.
How does pumping more oil help fight climate change?

Is climate change no longer a threat?

Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.
When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

The results are undeniable now.
-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.
-Corporate earnings have been very good and very strong.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

You didn’t post that? 30% increase in food, 100% in home sales! Your last toke must have been a doosie

Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.
When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

The results are undeniable now.
-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.
-Corporate earnings have been very good and very strong.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

Clinton didn't do anything but rubber stamp anything that came across his desk and get BJ's in the Oval office.

The BRICS, once seen as an alternative economic forum, is rapidly evolving into a formidable force in global trade and economic governance.

~S~

Trump cut useless government jobs, funding UNRWA that funds HAMAS, and had America energy independent.

The Biden Administration undid all that as fast as they could go, and screwed up more stuff, too.

Appliances, California water..yeah, these people are not for making Americans' lives better. In fact they're downright

hostile to it.

US taxpayer money bought and is buying HAMAS drones to drop bombs on innocent people with for Christmas.

The True Size of government is Nearing a Record High

The USA was never energy independent. They just came up with some "common core" way of wording it.
"The US sold more than it produced." <<<<That's not energy independent. In fact, it's impossible. The only way to accomplish that is to IMPORT.

Fact: The only way to accomplish energy independence is to supply enough gas/oil for the entire country and sell what's left over. Even now that more oil & gas is being produced than when Trump was in office, we're still not energy independent. We're still having to import just to keep keep up with demand.

This is the problem with you Trump supporters (which is the same problem the Obamabots had), y'all find some common core way of wording things and take it as fact. Twist and spin things just to make Trump out to be some sort of God.
He didn't produce all those jobs. Neither has Biden. The government doesn't create jobs. We do.
The government also doesn't produce oil/gas. The oil companies do, thanks to us.
The government doesn't make the economy grow. We do.

And so on and so forth.

BTW, Palestine & Hamas still got their foreign aid money while Trump was president.

The True Size of government is Nearing a Record High

The USA was never energy independent. They just came up with some "common core" way of wording it.
"The US sold more than it produced." <<<<That's not energy independent. In fact, it's impossible. The only way to accomplish that is to IMPORT.

Fact: The only way to accomplish energy independence is to supply enough gas/oil for the entire country and sell what's left over. Even now that more oil & gas is being produced than when Trump was in office, we're still not energy independent. We're still having to import just to keep keep up with demand.

This is the problem with you Trump supporters (which is the same problem the Obamabots had), y'all find some common core way of wording things and take it as fact. Twist and spin things just to make Trump out to be some sort of God.
He didn't produce all those jobs. Neither has Biden. The government doesn't create jobs. We do.
The government also doesn't produce oil/gas. The oil companies do, thanks to us.
The government doesn't make the economy grow. We do.

And so on and so forth.

BTW, Palestine & Hamas still got their foreign aid money while Trump was president.
Holy Fuck! We got another Shitlord Douchebag Mac1958 here.

That's not a sign of good things to come.

The world can only withstand so much douchebaggery, twattery, and TDS.

Holy Fuck! We got another Shitlord Douchebag Mac1958 here.

That's not a sign of good things to come.

The world can only withstand so much douchebaggery, twattery, and TDS.

You can't refute what I posted, so you attack me personally. You've refined your liberal debate skills. Trump would be proud.

You can't refute what I posted, so you attack me personally. You've refined your liberal debate skills. Trump would be proud.
How is the size of government being a record high a good thing?

And no, Trump cut off the US money supply to UNRWA/Palestine/HAMAS and Biden started it up again in April of his 1st term.

So that was a false statement by you.

Did you intentionally lie, or was it out of ignorance?

Trump cuts UNRWA funding:

Biden restarts it:

Ya know? I had bookmarks to all this stuff and lost them, but I still know

it, so that counts! :D

I think I'll just wipe this disk and start with something fresh.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, for most of America their economy doesn't suck.
Sorry 'bout your own, Offal.

After all, 'Hiring' signs are everywhere, retail sales are booming, restaurants are full, order files and lead times are full too, corporations reporting strong profits, many have record profits, employment is high, unemployment is low.

So really, Offal, we regret that you are having hard times.

Best wishes and good luck.
Lol.....hiring signs only means jobs are available (once again top 1% benefit ) Being hired into
a non living wage job ( most of the jobs available now ) is probably worse than being unemployed. Per capita debt is at an all time high, medical debt has broken all previous records, auto repossessions are at an all time high, median rent is more than 50% of the median wage.

Dude: stop listening to the fancy bells and whistles of the official government reports because they are meaningless to the average American who has to go to the grocery store and walk away with an empty bag.

Dude: The economy sucks

Thanks for your concern but I don't do my finances the way 99% of Americans do. Learned that lesson a long time ago.

Jo

How is the size of government being a record high a good thing?

And no, Trump cut off the US money supply to UNRWA/Palestine/HAMAS and Biden started it up again in April of his 1st term.

So that was a false statement by you.

Did you intentionally lie, or was it out of ignorance?

Trump cuts UNRWA funding:

Biden restarts it:

Ya know? I had bookmarks to all this stuff and lost them, but I still know

it, so that counts! :D

I think I'll just wipe this disk and start with something fresh.

Cutting out $300 million dollars. I'm shocked, SHOCKED that the budget wasn't balance the national debt wasn't at $0 when Trump left office.

Maybe it was because Trump funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. A gay parade in Progue. And a political opposition candidate in Bulgaria.

I got no problem with spending cuts. But when you cut one thing, but double others, how TF are you going brag about spending cuts? (with a straight face)
And how TF can you brag about Trump cutting one thing, while spending more other others that are just as much BS as what he cut?

The answer: Trump owns you.

Cutting out $300 million dollars. I'm shocked, SHOCKED that the budget wasn't balance the national debt wasn't at $0 when Trump left office.

Maybe it was because Trump funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. A gay parade in Progue. And a political opposition candidate in Bulgaria.

I got no problem with spending cuts. But when you cut one thing, but double others, how TF are you going brag about spending cuts? (with a straight face)
And how TF can you brag about Trump cutting one thing, while spending more other others that are just as much BS as what he cut?

The answer: Trump owns you.
Au contraire. He lives rent free between your ears. I know what Trump
did wrong and what Trump did right. You? You are wholly consumed with an obsession and hate for the man; And that's unnatural, and
unhealthy, and to date there is no cure for that.

Trump bombing the Syrian air base. That was bad, because he believed
the AP warmonger propaganda lies and did that. That was disappointing to me. No, Assad did not gas his own people that were under duress from ISIS.

Au contraire. He lives rent free between your ears. I know what Trump
did wrong and what Trump did right. You? You are wholly consumed with an obsession and hate for the man; And that's unnatural, and
unhealthy, and to date there is no cure for that.

Trump bombing the Syrian air base. That was bad, because he believed
the AP warmonger propaganda lies and did that. That was disappointing to me. No, Assad did not gas his own people that were under duress from ISIS.

We're right in the middle of an election season, with one of the biggest RINO's we ever had leading the GOP pack. Living in my head? WTF does that even mean? (other than an insult). How is being concerned about the leading GOP candidate, living in my head.

You Trumpbots never want to discuss Trumps failures & mistakes. Y'all don't want to realize just how much of a RINO he is. You ignore just how far left of center he is. Y'all ignore the fact that Trump had Ronna cancel all the other RNC sponsored debates.

Talk about "establishment." Trumps an establishment RINO. That's something you can't blame on anyone else.
It's Trumps fault he took bad advice. It's Trumps fault that he picked the wrong people. It's Trumps fault that so much was spent before and during covid. It's Trumps fault the debt ceiling increased as much as it did and the debt rose.

All of this combined makes Trump out to be horrible president.

But I know, I know. You've all got your revenge fantasies that need to be fulfilled. So y'all have cancelled someone with a 7yr long winning streak (DeSantis) for someone on a 7 yr losing streak.

We're right in the middle of an election season, with one of the biggest RINO's we ever had leading the GOP pack. Living in my head? WTF does that even mean? (other than an insult). How is being concerned about the leading GOP candidate, living in my head.

You Trumpbots never want to discuss Trumps failures & mistakes. Y'all don't want to realize just how much of a RINO he is. You ignore just how far left of center he is. Y'all ignore the fact that Trump had Ronna cancel all the other RNC sponsored debates.

Talk about "establishment." Trumps an establishment RINO. That's something you can't blame on anyone else.
It's Trumps fault he took bad advice. It's Trumps fault that he picked the wrong people. It's Trumps fault that so much was spent before and during covid. It's Trumps fault the debt ceiling increased as much as it did and the debt rose.

All of this combined makes Trump out to be horrible president.

But I know, I know. You've all got your revenge fantasies that need to be fulfilled. So y'all have cancelled someone with a 7yr long winning streak (DeSantis) for someone on a 7 yr losing streak.
You're a lying shill hack, brah.

Forum List

Back