The Dow Is Exactly Where It Was A Year Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months....

Which translates to a much lower rise in percentage than Obama.

Trumps tariffs work watch the Dow at 30000!
Trump's tariffs have resulted in nearly doubling our trade deficit with China, and a record trade deficit with Mexico. Along with a completely flat stock market, you delusional fool.

Trump was elected on third base and the fat fuck is trying to steal second!

OP right after the KING you are next!

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif
]
trump-nk-soldier-salute.jpg
And what has that got to do with the Surrender Monkey sucks?

Every one of you knows in your heart what you'd be saying if it was Obama.

You remember damned well what you DID say.
:cuckoo:

So in your world we don't have a search button and no one predicted Trump's economy would crash but you can't link us what you think we said?

Lol, I see your smoking some real good shit tonight

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months....

Trump's tariffs have resulted in nearly doubling our trade deficit with China, and a record trade deficit with Mexico. Along with a completely flat stock market, you delusional fool.

Obama came off the DemonRAT CAUSED HOUSING BUBBLE COLLAPSE and he got to that point after 8 years....NEXT!

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months...
2 years, 5 months into Obama's presidency, the Dow rose 54 percent.

2 years, 5 months into Trump's, the Dow has risen 25 percent.

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Another lying lefty guess You know better than Forbs

The China Trade Deficit Is Now In Retreat
upload_2019-6-2_1-8-4.jpeg
Mar 28, 2019 · Despite last year's blockbuster trade deficit with China, the gap between the world's No. 1 and No. 2 economies is shrinking ... ever ..

But the Surrender Monkey LOST his magic wand!!!@

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months...

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Say it after me..

quan·ti·ta·tive eas·ing
/ˌkwän(t)əˌtādiv ˈēziNG/
noun
FINANCE
  1. the introduction of new money into the money supply by a central bank.

Pathetic.

NEXT!
Yes coming off the WORST DemonRAT caused housing bubble EVER....Andy Cuomo even admitted it!

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Say it after me..

quan·ti·ta·tive eas·ing
/ˌkwän(t)əˌtādiv ˈēziNG/
noun
FINANCE
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards are actually trying to claim it was easier to pull the economy out of a fucking nose dive than being elected on third base. :lol:

Priceless.

Pathetic.

NEXT!
Yes coming off the WORST DemonRAT caused housing bubble EVER....Andy Cuomo even admitted it!

If you think only the Democrats are to blame for the crash, you are far dumber than I thought.

Sorry, rubes. The Dow is flat and our trade deficit has skyrocketed, thanks to Trump's idiotic trade war.

No straw men, red herrings, tu quoques will change that fact. You can blow all the smoke you like, but your desperation is pretty evident. :lol:

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Say it after me..

quan·ti·ta·tive eas·ing
/ˌkwän(t)əˌtādiv ˈēziNG/
noun
FINANCE
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards are actually trying to claim it was easier to pull the economy out of a fucking nose dive than being elected on third base. :lol:

Priceless.
Unemployment .....Bidens 3 letter words J O B S .... AND just what this country needed a man that knew how to get us going again instead of a monkey!

Pathetic.

NEXT!

If you think only the Democrats are to blame for the crash, you are far dumber than I thought.

Hell asswipe ANDY even told us so....but dont worry we can laugh at your ignorance!

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Say it after me..

quan·ti·ta·tive eas·ing
/ˌkwän(t)əˌtādiv ˈēziNG/
noun
FINANCE
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Wait the feds pumps in billions a month and you want to claim it was something Obama did?

God damn your a moron.

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months.....Trumps tariffs work watch the Dow at 30000!

Sure ain't hard to tell around here who's invested and who's parroting what they're told to parrot. :rolleyes:

Sorry, rubes. The Dow is flat and our trade deficit has skyrocketed, thanks to Trump's idiotic trade war.

No straw men, red herrings, tu quoques will change that fact. You can blow all the smoke you like, but your desperation is pretty evident. :lol:
Ising our economic might to further our future is on the right track has this red headed fool just going mad!...ROTFLMFAO

Last edited:
So, predictions of it dropping thru the floor were wrong?

It's so weird he didn't even bother to think of that before he posted it, guess he was counting on we wouldn't remember the doom and gloom predictions of the left last year.

I don't remember that either.
Personally what I said was that I restructured my investments as I knew Orange Mood Swing would bring volatility. And he has.

Pathetic.

NEXT!

Say it after me..

quan·ti·ta·tive eas·ing
/ˌkwän(t)əˌtādiv ˈēziNG/
noun
FINANCE
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Wait the feds pumps in billions a month and you want to claim it was something Obama did?

God damn your a moron.

Tell Jerome Powell to do it again and let's see what it would do today..

You stupid

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months.....Trumps tariffs work watch the Dow at 30000!

Sure ain't hard to tell around here who's invested and who's parroting what they're told to parrot. :rolleyes:
Well hello Polly!!!....another economic rodent for the party of INFANTICIDE shows up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back