Dow plunge accelerates, on pace for worst day of 2024

Your economy is so good, the Dow is down 700 points so far today, 02/13/24

OBTW, Japan? You know, that Country that is so envious of us for our recovery from the Kung Flu.....

Their Market, the Nikkei, is up over 30% on a moving year and today alone is up nearly 3%

Thanks, Mr President. We really appreciate the job you're doing.

Now I don't have to worry about buying that new car my Wife needs or buying a nicer house in a nicer neighborhood because -- we can't afford it.

You're such a wonderful President, I could just shit
That is what happens in the winter of an election year, look how it dropped in 2020.

I've been in the Market for 35 fucking years. Not one lousy, stinking year. If I had gotten into the Market one year ago, maybe the reutrns wouldn't look so bad. But I didn't. I'm in the hole from when Sponge Brains Shits Pants stole Office, once you factor in inflation

Biden's economy sucks ass. It's not as bad as Carter's but the Fed has become more sophisticated since then.
You can’t make money in a market that’s been going up? Sure the problem is with Joe?

Your economy is so good, the Dow is down 700 points so far today, 02/13/24

OBTW, Japan? You know, that Country that is so envious of us for our recovery from the Kung Flu.....

Their Market, the Nikkei, is up over 30% on a moving year and today alone is up nearly 3%

Thanks, Mr President. We really appreciate the job you're doing.

Now I don't have to worry about buying that new car my Wife needs or buying a nicer house in a nicer neighborhood because -- we can't afford it.

You're such a wonderful President, I could just shit
Trump will be very happy. He will inherit a weak economy and resurrect it again.

You poor soul. My gains are far more than adequate.

Yeah, you Democrats are kings of the market downturns when there is a Democrat in office, but for some reason turn into really bad investors when Republicans are in office. Funny stuff indeed.

Also, you can't judge the economy by the stock market.
Seems the market and economists sees inflation rising again.
You mean all those economists that were 100% sure we would be in a recession six months ago?

Actually, its going down, just not as fast. The conservatives are cheering against the economy, how sad.

You mean all those economists that were 100% sure we would be in a recession six months ago?

Actually, its going down, just not as fast. The conservatives are cheering against the economy, how sad.
Going down? You mean from the 9% inflation rate? It's still rising. :laughing0301:
Look at the core CPI, that's what is going on in real America.

They didn't say anything when the market recently hit all time highs. Not to mention the fact that the market is transitory and volatile, and is not the economy.

Nothing demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more accurately than a Trumpster trying to talk about markets & economics.
Nothing demonstrates the Dunning Kruger effect more accurately than a demo fascist trying to defend this weak presidents flailing economy.

They didn't say anything when the market recently hit all time highs. Not to mention the fact that the market is transitory and volatile, and is not the economy.

Nothing demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more accurately than a Trumpster trying to talk about markets & economics.
The more you know.. maybe you can get away from the Dunning Kruger effect

Inflation Inches Down to 3.1 Percent but Price Pressures Remain High Inflation Hotter-Than-Expected at 3.1 Percent as Price Pressures Remain High

You do realize the markets "hit all time highs" several times a year, almost every year, for over 40 years.
It is a pumped up market, it is going to rise until it reaches that point where it is so ludicrously over inflated that most of the world will suffer a depression.
It is inevitable.
And no President has much of anything to do with it.

The Yen (Japanese) is in free fall....

That's why....
They hold trillions of dollars of US debt....if they dump it to save themselves....we could have the same thing happen to the dollar.

Then there's the commercial real estate market....also in the dumpster....which is going to cause more bank failures.

The whole thing is a complete distortion anyway.

Arguments pertaining to it are among the most redundant, nonsensical that one can read.

I've been in the Market for 35 fucking years. Not one lousy, stinking year. If I had gotten into the Market one year ago, maybe the reutrns wouldn't look so bad. But I didn't. I'm in the hole from when Sponge Brains Shits Pants stole Office, once you factor in inflation
You're doing it wrong.
Good Lord, how have you lost money in the Stock Market?
1708016498902.png

Just put up the inflation rate and you'll get the answer to your question.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOOOLLLL ^^^^^^

My gains, and presumably most others, far outweigh any 'extra' rising cost of goods and services spent.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOOOLLLL ^^^^^^

My gains, and presumably most others, far outweigh any 'extra' rising cost of goods and services spent.
I don't think so. The cost of living is pretty much sucking all your gains away. Biden bought the situation. Your elitist crap doesn't fly with me.

Forum List

Back