Status
Not open for further replies.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
January 2018: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

dow-25000-jan-2018.jpg

Big tariff war easy to win! Congrats!

grown man only needs about 2000 calories a day to live and be healthy and kinda comfortable G5000 .

June 4, 2018: 24,813.69

dow-june-4-2018.jpg

May 31, 2019: 24,815.04

]
dow-may-31-2019.jpg

you will PROBABLY be ok G5000 !!
Tell that to your 401k account.

Trump and his lickspittles were happy to take credit for the Dow before. Strangely, neither he nor his lickspittles want to take credit now...

So, predictions of it dropping thru the floor were wrong?

It's so weird he didn't even bother to think of that before he posted it, guess he was counting on we wouldn't remember the doom and gloom predictions of the left last year.

you will PROBABLY be ok G5000 !!
Tell that to your 401k account.

Trump and his lickspittles were happy to take credit for the Dow before. Strangely, neither he nor his lickspittles want to take credit now...

My 401K took a beating in 2018, but it went crazy the year before in a good way and is up so far on the year last time I checked. It was up 42% in 2017; down 17% in 2018; and was up I think 4% a few weeks back on the year. I move my funds around about 2 to 3 times a year so I don't follow it to closely until then

No one predicted it would drop through the floor.

But plenty of lickspittles, and Trump himself, predicted trade wars are easy to win! :lol:

Every one of you knows in your heart what you'd be saying if it was Obama.

You remember damned well what you DID say.

U.S. stocks gained 21% for the first two years of the Trump administration. That translates to a 10% annual return, which is 0.5 percentage points above the long-run average. By comparison, U.S. stocks gained 71.2% in the first two years of the Obama administration, and the 30.8% annualized return bested the historical average by 21.3 percentage points.

U.S. stocks gained 21% in the first two years of the Trump administration. That bested international stocks by 9.2% or 4.5 percentage points annually, more than the 2.2% historical average. By comparison, under Obama, U.S. stocks underperformed international stocks by 8.3% or 4.2 percentage points annually.

While international stocks outperformed the U.S. in the first year of Trump’s presidency, international stocks declined far more than U.S. stocks in his second year, perhaps because of the strong dollar and fears of Brexit chaos. Clearly, U.S. stocks are besting international stocks by more than the historical average and by far more than they did the first two years of the Obama administration.

No one predicted it would drop through the floor.

But plenty of lickspittles, and Trump himself, predicted trade wars are easy to win! :lol:

Seriously, you think we can't search for it?

The economy under Trump

One of many

imH52Gold Member

So, we don't even know any details about his economic plans, yet there are "experts" who already analyzing how it doesn't work. WTF?
Did you read it? Yes, he is putting out some scary details and the experts are analyzing them, as they should. He would be a disaster for the country. But since he has no chance of winning, then that won't happen

When the Surrender Monkey left the Dow was at 19732 points as of today Dow is up 5000 points in 2 years 5 months.....Trumps tariffs work watch the Dow at 30000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back