Dow plunge accelerates, on pace for worst day of 2024

I don't think so. The cost of living is pretty much sucking all your gains away. Biden bought the situation. Your elitist crap doesn't fly with me.
I had the same arguments with the same idiots back in 1979. The 'Consumption Function' among other bullshit.

Most of them are living in Travel Trailers on the outskirts of town, now. On their 3rd or 4th marriage.

Edgetho, if you are losing $$$ in the market, then hire a professional, because you obviously do not have what it takes to be successful there.

I have averaged 7 to 13% annually (some years much better, almost never less) for many years.

If you are playing with meme stocks (Honest, Tatooed Chef, eg), don't.

Your economy is so good, the Dow is down 700 points so far today, 02/13/24

OBTW, Japan? You know, that Country that is so envious of us for our recovery from the Kung Flu.....

Their Market, the Nikkei, is up over 30% on a moving year and today alone is up nearly 3%

Thanks, Mr President. We really appreciate the job you're doing.

Now I don't have to worry about buying that new car my Wife needs or buying a nicer house in a nicer neighborhood because -- we can't afford it.

You're such a wonderful President, I could just shit
Where are the stock markets now.

Have you shit yet?

They didn't say anything when the market recently hit all time highs. Not to mention the fact that the market is transitory and volatile, and is not the economy.

Nothing demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more accurately than a Trumpster trying to talk about markets & economics.
So, the stock market has no effect on the economy. Good to know, thanks. :)

Your economy is so good, the Dow is down 700 points so far today, 02/13/24

OBTW, Japan? You know, that Country that is so envious of us for our recovery from the Kung Flu.....

Their Market, the Nikkei, is up over 30% on a moving year and today alone is up nearly 3%

Thanks, Mr President. We really appreciate the job you're doing.

Now I don't have to worry about buying that new car my Wife needs or buying a nicer house in a nicer neighborhood because -- we can't afford it.

You're such a wonderful President, I could just shit
I just bought a new car, a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis with 111,000 miles on it. Paid $7000 including tax. Great car. Should last me years. :)

You asked, I answered.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
No worries. I haven't been able to convince anyone of anything either.

There are better sources of information than you. The article I posted for example.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
People should be coming to 'someone like me' for advice. Sadly, most wouldn't like the advice. My boss calls me the "flywheel" of the company that keeps everything running smoothly. His son (not my boss, yet) tells me that I'm the only one in the company that seems to be able to get anything done. Yet, no one is interested in how I do it.

Also, I gave up on giving helpful advice to other workers in the company years ago. One fellow, seeing some of the custom equipment I made for the job asked, "Why can't we (the other workers) have things like this?" I told him that he can, just copy my designs and build them yourself. He looked at me like I had two heads.

Last edited:
Awwww, pissed that Biden’s stock markets are at record levels.
Biden doesn’t own any stock market, twotto. I do like to see the stock market making gains, though, as I have a portion of my wealth invested there.

Forum List

Back