The DNC attack on Limbaugh may backfire.

The way to shut up booboo is to post facts, pure and simple, and links to back them up.

He'll forget that they were there in a day, but he'll shut the hell up for a bit first.
but we want bobo talking
he exposes the utter stupidity of the moonbat left

sealybobo said:
I have busted Allie blabla so many times.

ROFl...

No you haven't... who the hell told ya THAT?

Allie is a joke. I like her, but we laugh at Allie's stupidity. Her flaming anti abortion stance.

Look dumbass, you're a fool of the first order and with the exception of Lil Chrissy you're the least able dumbass on this board... Allie is EVEREST in comparison to your mole-hill..

seallybooboo said:
She's a social worker. God do I feel sorry for the people she "helps".

Yeah... So you're a leftist deningrating social workers? ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! that's precious!

Last edited:
I tried listening to him twice on the radio a few years ago. He made zero arguments and basically insulted liberals in a way no more sophisticated than the least sophisticated posters here. I was amazed anybody listened to him. I must admit that he was at his best the other night - many times better than before. I don't get why conservatives are so into him, in general, though. He has a really annoying voice. He advocated for tough punishments against drug abusers but it turned out he was a drug abuser himself. I don't get the appeal. Why would they want to be associated with such an annoying hypocrite? There's gotta be somebody better out there for the conservative cause.

What a surprise. Someone who doesnt listen to Rush presuming to tell us all about why he is wrong.
"Problem"......

:cool:

Forum List

Back