The disgraceful Jill Scott and 'ESSENCE FEST' treatment of our 'National Anthem'

She is a great American. What have you ever done in your life ? Fuck all is my guess.
One thing I have never done is disrespect my country or its flag. Also, unlike you, I have never, ever supported or praised a POS that would show such unwarranted contempt. So, I say again, fuck her and her followers.

Insurrectionist? You mean the Negro insurrection of 2020 when there was destruction in 200 American cities, over three dozen deaths, massive looting and government buildings were burned?
Actually I mean the insurrectionists from Jan 6. That's where they beat cops with a flag on a pole.

I disagree. Every time a divisive, disgusting thing like this gets national attention it just divides us more. She is an aging singer who wants attention not unlike the washed up actors that come out with insane statements about Trump. Only she is smearing the country.
Who’s giving her attention?

Oh is that how it works? You can do any disrespectful, disgusting thing you want it's up to other people to ignore you? That seems to be inconsistent with how the good Old USA works now.
As long as it doesn't personally effect you, it's none of your business. The right to not be offended isn't in the constitution.

Oh is that how it works? You can do any disrespectful, disgusting thing you want it's up to other people to ignore you? That seems to be inconsistent with how the good Old USA works now.
Actually, yes. That is how it works. They aren’t doing anything illegal and if we ignored them they wouldn’t get the attention blitz that rewards bad behavior.

As long as it doesn't personally effect you, it's none of your business. The right to not be offended isn't in the constitution.
Is that right? That is very interesting! So why are Trump's private conversations YOUR business? Oh wait you're a Democrat I forgot, "Rules for thee not for me". This bitch in a VERY PUBLIC WAY smeared the words of our national anthem. She made it everyone's business which is exactly what the loser attention whore wanted to do.

Is that right? That is very interesting! So why are Trump's private conversations YOUR business? Oh wait you're a Democrat I forgot, "Rules for thee not for me". This bitch in a VERY PUBLIC WAY smeared the words of our national anthem. She made it everyone's business which is exactly what the loser attention whore wanted to do.
His conversations about breaking laws do effect me and you personally. You don't see the difference?

So his private conversation about grabbing women affected you personally? Democrat hypocrisy is SO EASY to prove, you walked right into it. :abgg2q.jpg:
I can certainly have a personal opinion about what he said, just like you can have a personal opinion about the singer. That's as far as it goes. Nobody says you have to like it.

I liked Roseanne's version. It was funny. Brought in humor.

She thought it was funny. Not so much anyone else. Twas disrespectful and disgraceful.

The one in the OP takes it to an extreme level of hatred for her country. She's a pos.

"Home of the slave!". As if it's happening right now. What a bitch!

Too bad that wretched creature can't spend a year experiencing how it really was to be a slave.

She'll probably still be a loud, delusional hater, but hey- worth a try.

She thought it was funny. Not so much anyone else. Twas disrespectful and disgraceful.

The one in the OP takes it to an extreme level of hatred for her country. She's a pos.
It was calculated. I've already posted this but Jill Scott is a career backup singer who never made it. She just got dumped from the NationWide insurance commercials for H.E.R a younger, more talented singer. So she's going for fame even if she has to stab her country in the back to get it.

Forum List

Back