A Call to Arms in Defense of The True Visionary of Our Time

White knight said:
Seriously these are real concerns, prior to 9-11 we were making great progress in winning over many countries.
We had Arab Muslims dancing to Rap music in clubs, imagine that.

Yes, and as the World Trade Center towers were burning and American civilians were leaping to their deaths to escape the flames, there were Arabs dancing in the streets. Lots of them. Hundreds of them.

Were you dancing and chanting 'Li Li Li Li!' too, WK?

NightTrain said:
Yes, and as the World Trade Center towers were burning and American civilians were leaping to their deaths to escape the flames, there were Arabs dancing in the streets. Lots of them. Hundreds of them.

Were you dancing and chanting 'Li Li Li Li!' too, WK?
I was laughing, I always laugh in the face of tragedy.

I made the mistake of doing it in front of a New York Cop, I made him cry.

You missed my point we could have effectively and in the correct manner carefully prosecuted the War on Terror.

It took them 8 years to re-group and try again we could have lain back and waited until they felt safe and caught them by surprise, using our SF doctrines.

This was a cowboy-fake knee-jerk reaction; the real goal is what your boy stated above.

This Ex-CON, has a clue what your all about, http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/blog_7_9_04_0723.html

I been peeking into other forums, you guys have gone over the edge.
Even our British allies are trying to psychoanalyze you. I like this one especially,

I think that this was partly addressed towards the end of the program where it talked about some of the neo-cons starting to believe their own lies. Their are undoubtedly those using the agenda the neo-cons have set (while seeing past it) while others are actual buying into that agenda (despite the fact that the "elite" weren't supposed to swallow the shit
They had a 3 part series on the Telly, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3951615.stm

They may make a movie about you and call it , Apocalypse Now “Redux”

White knight said:

In other words, you've once again fallen for propaganda by visiting sites that subscribe to your ludicrous conspiracy theories. I have sympathy for all of you. Enjoy the next 4 years!

White knight said:

The biggest weakness of a democratic system is that idiots like you are allowed to vote.

The biggest irritation in a democratic system is that idiots like you are allowed to vomit out their moronic swill without having the shit slapped out of them.

You cannot possibly have degenerated to your current level of stupidity simply by happenstance or by congenital defect. To get this stupid, you have to make a determined effort.

Congratulations, you have succeeded.

White knight said:

I made the mistake of doing it in front of a New York Cop, I made him cry.

You missed my point we could have effectively and in the correct manner carefully prosecuted the War on Terror.

It took them 8 years to re-group and try again we could have lain back and waited until they felt safe and caught them by surprise, using our SF doctrines.

This was a cowboy-fake knee-jerk reaction; the real goal is what your boy stated above.

This Ex-CON, has a clue what your all about, http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/blog_7_9_04_0723.html

Even our British allies are trying to psychoanalyze you. I like this one especially,

They had a 3 part series on the Telly, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3951615.stm

They may make a movie about you and call it , Apocalypse Now “Redux”

Call me a cowboy any day.

jimnyc said:
In other words, you've once again fallen for propaganda by visiting sites that subscribe to your ludicrous conspiracy theories. I have sympathy for all of you. Enjoy the next 4 years!
I agree crack pots buy into conspiracy theories, I tend to ignore them.
I do find it odd, though that I speculate on a topic and find out that their is some others or site’s that has already did the math, too bad their logic gets twisted in conspiracy theories instead of sticking to the realities of the corruptive and evil nature of man and ideologies.

The biggest irritation in a democratic system is that idiots like you are allowed to vomit out their moronic swill without having the shit slapped out of them.

We both know that this is a fascist view point, the biggest problem with democracy is that people like you eat everything ze Fur spoon feeds them and calls it the truth and are willing to deprive others of their free speech to who oppose them.

I will stick with upholding the Constitution of the United States, and allow anyone who wishes to speak his or her dogma no matter how insane it may sound that freedom. I will use violence if necessary to stop someone from depriving them of that right granted by our glorious Freemason forefathers.

When you are not in agreement with someone’s views, the proper way to challenge their argument it to disprove it. It’s called a civil discourse.

As far as these other people who right these books and make these claims let the do it, it’s healthy for freedom and democracy.
They might just be on to something, for in every great myth, or lie is a shred of truth.

White knight said:
The biggest weakness of a democratic system is that idiots like you are allowed to vote.

See you in 48 hours. You'll be watched closely if and when you return. Keep up your shit when you return and you are gone for good.

jimnyc said:
See you in 48 hours. You'll be watched closely if and when you return. Keep up your shit when you return and you are gone for good.

Does it seem like he just got really nutty and incoherent after this election, or should I say more so??

Maybe he has been skipping his Lithium :chillpill :chillpill

deaddude said:
How will I go on.

:laugh:

Damn it I should have used a question mark followed by some exclamation points. Not worth the effort of editing though. hahahahahahahah

I got in late on this post.....what I notice is the overwhelming agreement with it. I am not surprised but I sure dont get it. I think just about the opposite of this point of view, I'm not stupid. I really dont subscribe to any doctrine. I feel free to acknowlege honesty, credibility, intelligence, and alot of other qualities I admire in whomever I choose. I refuse to be labelled liberal, conservative, or whatever. I cross the line all the time.

I think sometimes people really allow themselves to be polarized because it helps define their position by defining what they oppose. But nothing is that black and white anymore and the older you get you tend to see more gray, no pun intended.

It is really easy in the moment to know how right you are....but sometimes time flips things around and you find yourself on the other side and things appear different from a different point of view.

I dont hate anybody for their point of view...pity sometimes maybe....and I honestly want a world where there is opportunity for everyone,and I value the enviornment and all its opportunities for other lives, sequoia trees, and gray whales, and hawks, (and doves) and lichens, and lavender.

I dont like greed or the power that money buys. I dont like demagogues that promise so much and deliver so little. They abuse the good intentions of really good people, using emotional and powerful rhetoric to get them to ignore and fear opinions that dont agree with theirs. As I sit here, the battle in Fallujah is happening. US troops are dying, Iraqi insurgents are dying, civilians are dying, men women and children, all dying. We all have our own opinions of why. We are ignoring terrible tragedies going on in other parts of the world....time will tell if we have chosen the right battles. History shows us we havent always done so.

It is very sad to me that we still engage in brutal means to achieve our ends. I know all the arguements for it, but its been going on for 10,000 years and we havent settled anything yet.

My hope is for a new direction and a sense of common concern that we all do well. We can make it a better world for the children if we work to make things different/better than they were when we got here. Thats all.

jimnyc said:
I'm not surprised that you don't get it either. :rolleyes:

I've read alot of your posts, and got to say that you're one of the guys that seem to enjoy the name calling and the gotcha's, rather than offering up creative, realistic solutions. Not like moving to Coastopia or whatever. It makes me feel like some people treat these issues more like a game than reality.

sagegirl said:
I've read alot of your posts, and got to say that you're one of the guys that seem to enjoy the name calling and the gotcha's, rather than offering up creative, realistic solutions. Not like moving to Coastopia or whatever. It makes me feel like some people treat these issues more like a game than reality.

Now ask me if I give a flying rats ass what you think. I believe the answers themselves were in the original article, why would I need any alternatives? I just think your post was pure crap.

jimnyc said:
Now ask me if I give a flying rats ass what you think. I believe the answers themselves were in the original article, why would I need any alternatives? I just think your post was pure crap.

Well obviously we disagree and thats where we stand, I wont offer my opinions to you anymore.

Forum List

Back