A Call to Arms in Defense of The True Visionary of Our Time

"Sticky?"

I'm very honored by that & your kind words!

Well, seeing as how I have tortured you guys with my long columns, I thought I would make it up to you.....................

We won!

America is safe!

You guys rock & I love you!

I'm going to sleep................for a month!

SPIKES

Make no mistake, Iraq has become THE battleground in the War on Terror. We win, we deal a major blow to the terrorists, and a free & successful Afghanistan/Iraq version of the Mid-East will forever change the political landscape of that region & the world. .

Yes, President Bush has made some mistakes. He has allowed spending to spiral out of control. He refuses to shut down the borders, perhaps putting a viable national Republican Party at risk within a decade. Yes, he, like all Presidents, has made some mistakes,

Finally, Thank You, I'm glad someone will admit that. I feel better now.

but this doesn't change the fact that he has become one of the greatest Commanders-in-Chief America has ever had.
Is this the Part where I put my colorful Brown shirt and arm-band on?

9/11( 3,000 dead, 1 million jobs lost, & over a TRILLION dollars in damage), & two wars, he has proven that he has a vision for the world that will not only spread freedom & democracy, but one where America is made safer by destroying the terrorists & the regimes supporting them. Only by following the brilliant vision of President Bush, the true visionary of our time, do we stand a chance at short-circuiting a complete global Armageddon.
I want to debate some of these issues,

I saw a nun standing in front of a church telling the news camera that it was fear that won the election.

As far as the War on Terror and the other threats in the World don’t we play a part in creating them?

Don’t we set up the dominos and then knock them down. Was not the modern Arab terrorist movement started from our policies in Iran and of our inability to settle the Israeli, Pal, issue? I know we were close, Arafat stood in the rose garden at the White House with Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.

As far as Iraq, people ask did any of the Hijackers come from Iraq, why are we not attacking Saudi Arabia? Or trying to do a regime change there, that is where their ideology gave birth to the Hijackers?

I know it's The World Stupid!

On the Nixon tapes, Nixon it telling a young Rumsfeild, that The environment does not matter, the pollution does not matter, building the cities does not matter, It’s the World, the World is the only thing that matters.

This was pretty evident during the first Bush senior Administration, domestic issues took a back seat to foreign affairs.

I realize the taming of the world is important, but the approach is what my beef is about.
You can get a lot more flies with honey, than with vinegar, is what some old Confusious said. (Not really)

Don't hate me because I'm Evil, Sir

Seriously these are real concerns, prior to 9-11 we were making great progress in winning over many countries.
We had Arab Muslims dancing to Rap music in clubs, imagine that.

SPIKESMYGOD said:
Only by following the brilliant vision of President Bush, the true visionary of our time, do we stand a chance at short-circuiting a complete global Armageddon.
SPIKES

I thought that's what you guys are so eagerly awaiting. To me, it's disturbing how Bush has made it impossible to blame him for any future attacks. With an attack all h must say is something so easy such as they hate us for our freedom or they cannot shake our will. If Bush honestly cared about avoiding a global armageddon why on earth would he be spending billions of dollars on nuclear weapons manufacturing. When we already have three times the nuclear weaponry to cause nuclear winter and the end of life on earth. Why wouldn't he do all that he can to stop this waste of money and more importantly reduce this threat to life? Don't come back with Clinton didn't reduce nuclear arms either, I know he didn't, and I wish he did. Honestly it is ridiculous saying we are more likely to be attacked under Kerry, complete bullshit. IMHO George Bush took advantage of 9/11 in the worst way possible. It upsets me that my love for life and country could be so widely objected by saying that doing the exact opposite of what Bush did would be close to the ideal yet impossible action for this country and world to take. The way to avoid global armageddon is to reduce fighting, even if they start the fight (which by the way they didn't). We are not fighting to defend ourselves against a nuclear attack, to the lucid being nothing is more evident. Russia has every major city in the United States targeted with nucler weapons running on a junky system which could get here in 30 minutes if fired. Imagine the fear they could instill with that. No, the brilliant vision of President Bush, is not brilliant at all. I fear global armageddon is close. I am sorry to all of the great men who came before us, for we are not up to the task of prolonging life. I am so greatly sorry to the children who will not be able to live out their lives because of our failures. Does George Bush's logic extrapolate towards centuries of freedom and well-being? Does he really understand how this world works and does he really love his enemy?

Sir Evil said:
Obviously you do not understand how this world works, and you seem to love the enemy as well as anyone.

Another saddened lib speaks up after the election, pathetic!:rolleyes:

I understand it and am opposed. A position only brave men take. I believe Jesus' point was to love the enemy as well as anyone.

Thanks for such a brilliant response.

Sir Evil said:
Well I hope to be hated for being evil!

Prior to 9-11? that was then this is now, if the progress was so good why the attack then? Well gee, lets be concerned with what the Arabs think about us instead of taking care of our own! I can't go with that.

If we really wanted peace, we would have made some policy changes, If we wanted to profit from War then we would just keep doing what we always do.

Just follow the cookies the acusations are spreading all over the Web. I even heard talk of starting a new Nye commission.

As far as Kerry not winning, They are Both S&B right just another brick in the Grand Conspiracy.

I don't belive in any Grand Conspiracy, I belive in Ole Boy Greed.

Sir Evil said:
Why your welcome! anything else I can do for your bleeding heart?

Well you could address serious facts and serious fears in a serious manner you Deutsch.

MO. It's totally fair to say we would have a higher chance of getting attacked under Kerry. He openly said he would treat terrorism as crime and not a war on terror. HE SAID IT. He said it so his rabid lib base would know he was anti-security enough to suit their antiamerican tastes.

Sir Evil said:
Obviously you do not understand how this world works, and you seem to love the enemy as well as anyone.

Another saddened lib speaks up after the election, pathetic!:rolleyes:

Hey Modus Operendi..I hear there are openings at PBS.......Seems Moyers has had an emotional breakdown and they are looking for paranoid Liberals to fill his job. :terror:

Modu$OperanDi said:
I believe Jesus' point was to love the enemy as well as anyone.
Don’t buy into that hype that is what the wolves would like you to believe in so they can slaughter you like weak prey.

Look how many of the suckers G.W. fooled, some will wake up and see him for what he truly is.

Sir Evil said:
:laugh: no, you obviously a very into the conspiracy theories!
How does the fairy tale go?

Oh it's the Big bad Skull and Bonesmen from Yale that want to gobble up the world, is that it?

Sir Evil said:
we have been doing that here for a long time, sorry you cant follow the way of thinking here but maybe that's a hint that you are not in the right place!

You sure do know how this world works. I understand how in the midst of your deep wisdom coming up with a response to fears of Russia's and America's nuclear weapons arsenal could be disturbing to your aura. I fully appreciate your way of thinking, as you said you've been doing it for a long time. You are good at it. But you seem to be a flip flopper, I can't tell if you like it in the ass or not judging by your avatar. Well, it just so happens I've done some research on the psychology of digresive personalites such as yours, and I found that getting fucked an excessive and unfair amount in one's life can lead to an inner wall being constructed and an inability to admit fault or discuss the possibility of fault in one's logic. Although this precious info I give to you is given in vein, I wish you happy healing.

Sir Evil said:
Ok Neutral Knight, it's your court! wanna play?
I don't know what kind of Game did you have in mind?
I Will put on my ugly game face.

Forum List

Back