The Dirty Dozen

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump has a list of a dozen suspects in hunt for NYT op-ed writer | Daily Mail Online

The furious hunt for the senior leaker who trashed President Trump in an anonymous op-ed heated up Friday, after reports Trump has a list of 12 suspects and still more denials from top officials who said they didn't do it.

I think that I should offer the Pres some helpful advice here.

He needs to go back to his roots and bring an element of reality tv to the proceedings.

Take them away to a secret location and set them tasks to prove their loyalty.

Todays Task -
"What I want you to do is see how many infants you can seperate from their parents and lock up in cages.You get extra points for losing them or just shooting the little bastards when they escape."

Tomorrows Task -
"Today you will have to watch the whole of the Sean Insanity Show without laughing or throwing up. The winner will be the last man standing.

Im also thinking about a task that involves bombing shithole countries like Africa using real bombs - but it needs a bit more work.

In essence these are loyalty tests and should weed out the commie trash deep state scumbags that surround this latter day King Lear.

These diversions are not helping America. In fact they give comfort to the enemies of the country like,um, the NFL.

#maga

Trump has a list of a dozen suspects in hunt for NYT op-ed writer | Daily Mail Online

The furious hunt for the senior leaker who trashed President Trump in an anonymous op-ed heated up Friday, after reports Trump has a list of 12 suspects and still more denials from top officials who said they didn't do it.

He needs to go back to his roots and bring an element of reality tv to the proceedings.

Todays Task -
"What I want you to do is see how many infants you can seperate from their parents and lock up in cages.You get extra points for losing them or just shooting the little bastards when they escape."

Tomorrows Task -
"Today you will have to watch the whole of the Sean Insanity Show without laughing or throwing up. The winner will be the last man standing.

Im also thinking about a task that involves bombing shithole countries like Africa using real bombs - but it needs a bit more work.

In essence these are loyalty tests and should weed out the commie trash deep state scumbags that surround this latter day King Lear.

These diversions are not helping America. In fact they give comfort to the enemies of the country like,um, the NFL.

#maga

In my opinion there is NO leaker there is NO Trump Administration official who write this Op-Ed for the New York Times, in my opinion that Op-Ed was written by THE NEW YORK TIMES EDITORIAL BOARD ie. Editors with probably Senior Staff Writers adding parts.

And WHEN that is established The Donald can direct the American Federal Government authority The Homeland Security Department to SHUT DOWN The New York Times and arrest ALL who work for it, this then the example set for the other MSM Vermin that they can expect the SAME if they continue to print VICIOUS CRAP and advocate Sedition against the democratically elected President of The United States and his Administration.

The Department of Homeland Security has already been "compiling a database of journalists, bloggers and "media influencers" for the federal government from print, broadcast, cable, radio, trade and industry publications, local sources, national/international outlets, traditional news sources, and social media."

Homeland Security to compile database of journalists, media influencers

Last edited:

Todays Task -

Tomorrows Task -

#maga

In my opinion there is NO leaker there is NO Trump Administration official who write this Op-Ed for the New York Times, in my opinion that Op-Ed was written by THE NEW YORK TIMES EDITORIAL BOARD ie. Editors with probably Senior Staff Writers adding parts.

So, by your estimation the NYT is trolling Trump? That would be priceless!!

Todays Task -

Tomorrows Task -

#maga

Not priceless, what they write is Sedition. Not expecting you a Leftist to agree, most Leftists are now so Unhinged anything goes including advocating that The Donald is murdered by a LEFTIST of course who then Leftists would consider a Hero.

Todays Task -

Tomorrows Task -

#maga

Not priceless, what they write is Sedition. Not expecting you a Leftist to agree, most Leftists are now so Unhinged anything goes including advocating that The Donald is murdered by a LEFTIST of course who then Leftists would consider a Hero.

the NYT OP-ED does not represent sedition.

You should be more careful than to place certain words so closely together; you could get a visit from the SS.

Todays Task -

Tomorrows Task -

#maga

You should be more careful than to place certain words so closely together; you could get a visit from the SS.

I am immune from visits from any organisation, this happens when you have Diplomatic Immunity because your family have the connections. So with that I would suggest YOU be more careful. And EVERYTHING and ANYTHING regarding The Donald he and his Team know that Our Team are among his strongest Moral Supporters from pre-2016 I add.

Todays Task -

Tomorrows Task -

#maga

I am immune from visits from any organisation, this happens when you have Diplomatic Immunity because your family have the connections. So with that I would suggest YOU be more careful. And EVERYTHING and ANYTHING regarding The Donald he and his Team know that Our Team are among his strongest Moral Supporters from pre-2016 I add.

I will be just fine; why? I don't put such asinine words so close together, like, well you know who; you.

I will be just fine; why? I don't put such asinine words so close together, like, well you know who; you.

The VIOLENCE is from Leftists, the VIOLENT THREATS are from ALL Leftists, we Rightists support The Donald it is Leftists who are monitored, being so Unhinged now Leftists are capable of anything.

I repeat:

Most Leftists are now so Unhinged anything goes including advocating that The Donald is murdered by a LEFTIST of course who then Leftists would consider a Hero.

The VIOLENCE is from Leftists, the VIOLENT THREATS are from ALL Leftists, we Rightists support The Donald it is Leftists who are monitored, being so Unhinged now Leftists are capable of anything.

I repeat:

Most Leftists are now so Unhinged anything goes including advocating that The Donald is murdered by a LEFTIST of course who then Leftists would consider a Hero.

Are you in rehab? :21:

I repeat:

No and I do not waste anymore time on you Newbie Troll Boi.

And WHEN that is established The Donald can direct the American Federal Government authority The Homeland Security Department to SHUT DOWN The New York Times and arrest ALL who work for it, this then the example set for the other MSM Vermin that they can expect the SAME if they continue to print VICIOUS CRAP and advocate Sedition against the democratically elected President of The United States and his Administration.

The Department of Homeland Security has already been "compiling a database of journalists, bloggers and "media influencers" for the federal government from print, broadcast, cable, radio, trade and industry publications, local sources, national/international outlets, traditional news sources, and social media."

Could be. I wouldn't put it past them. The New York Times has shown themselves to be a rogue media, ever since 1979, when they got taken to the woodshed by the National Enquirer. If anyone here isn't old enough to remember, I'll be glad to fill you in.

I repeat:

Just wondering, as you keep repeating:

How is one IDed as a, "leftist?"

Could be. I wouldn't put it past them. The New York Times has shown themselves to be a rogue media, ever since 1979, when they got taken to the woodshed by the National Enquirer. If anyone here isn't old enough to remember, I'll be glad to fill you in.

"If anyone here isn't old enough to remember, I'll be glad to fill you in."

Okay so what happened?

Okay so what happened?
In 1979, the Times went after the Enquirer, calling them a sleazy tabloid. The Enquirer responding by handing the Times their asses in the oil shortage episode.

Perhaps you're too young to remember, but right after the Times ridiculed the Enquirer, they referred to this quote in the Times >>"the oil shortage is a hoax", according to an unnamed spokesman", as being the kind of real journalism that the Enquirer does not produce.

The Enquirer a few days earlier, before the Times quote, was published, published their own version of that quote. It stated >> "the oil shortage is a hoax, according to Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-OH), head of the Senate Energy Committee".

When the Times discovered what fools they had made of themselves, they half-heartedly apologized, but the egg remained on their face for decades. They never quite lived it down. In subsequent years, the Times has made more stupid mistakes like that, some of them against the Enquirer concerning medical reports, which the Enquirer (and some other tabloids) do a quite fine job of reporting on.

Okay so what happened?
In 1979, the Times went after the Enquirer, calling them a sleazy tabloid. The Enquirer responding by handing the Times their asses in the oil shortage episode.

Perhaps you're too young to remember, but right after the Times ridiculed the Enquirer, they referred to this quote in the Times >>"the oil shortage is a hoax", according to an unnamed spokesman", as being the kind of real journalism that the Enquirer does not produce.

The Enquirer a few days earlier, before the Times quote, was published, published their own version of that quote. It stated >> "the oil shortage is a hoax, according to Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-OH), head of the Senate Energy Committee".

When the Times discovered what fools they had made of themselves, they half-heartedly apologized, but the egg remained on their face for decades. They never quite lived it down. In subsequent years, the Times has made more stupid mistakes like that, some of them against the Enquirer concerning medical reports, which the Enquirer (and some other tabloids) do a quite fine job of reporting on.

Thanks for the explanation of that situation.

This is another reason why publications like the New York Times have the Online Subscriptions, it is because the Print Editions the sales now in the toilet that to keep the publication from going under they have to do the Online Subscriptions, it is the same with many MSM publications, so many now do not buy them because of loss of faith in the MSM and that is their OWN doing THEY have caused the loss of faith in them.

I repeat:

Just wondering, as you keep repeating:

How is one IDed as a, "leftist?"

Your bedwetting would be a good indication.
Bet your mommy is happy about those plastic sheets.

Forum List

Back