JUST reordered my NY TIMES. They are VERY busy!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
nytimes-logo.jpg

Thank you for choosing The New York Times. We’re excited to see you join the ranks of our subscriber base. Here are some important details about your subscription:

nytimes-logo.jpg

Thank you for choosing The New York Times. We’re excited to see you join the ranks of our subscriber base. Here are some important details about your subscription:
I subscribe to The Onion and Babylon Bee. More factual.

I know the former, I don't know the latter. Remember JON STEWART watchers and PBS watchers repeatedly scored as the most knowledgeable on 'current events'. They ran the polls year after year. (PBS viewers, as I remember, were slightly smarter).

nytimes-logo.jpg

I wouldn’t line the bottom of a birdcage with that rag. I’d be afraid the bird would catch something.

nytimes-logo.jpg

They are VERY busy because of the bloc order from Venezuela who are DESPERATE for something to use as toilet paper.

nytimes-logo.jpg

They are VERY busy because of the bloc order from Venezuela who are DESPERATE for something to use as toilet paper.

Right to "toilet" humor, huh?

nytimes-logo.jpg

Right to "toilet" humor, huh?

Well, we are discussing the NYT.

Forum List

Back