The difference between Trump and Obama

No other politician has lied as shamelessly as Trump....EVER

Both of the Clintons were far outdoing the worst of what you can try to pin on Mr. Trump, long before anyone ever imagined that Mr. Trump would ever be President. They have both long been exceptionally notorious for their abject dishonesty.

Essay;Blizzard of Lies—1996
Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Bill Clinton And The Boy Who Cried Wolf—1998
"Clinton's an unusually good liar. Unusually good. Do you realize that?"

--Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.), in a 1995 interview​
After a career of habitual and successful deceit, Bill Clinton must be stunned to find that people don't believe him--and that they care. Having profited from evasions, half-truths and outright lies for so long, he has plainly come to assume that he could say anything that served his immediate purpose without fear of unwelcome consequences.
Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob
Bush lied about Iraq having WMDs

Gotcha. Woodward--a respected reporter spent a year and a half investigating the Iraq deal and Bush. He claimed he couldn't find any evidence of lying, but you know more than he does.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Did he find WMDs?

Bush couldn't

Did I get to keep my doctor? Did my health insurance decrease by $2,500 a year? Is health insurance now reasonably affordable? If not, then I guess DumBama lied about the whole thing.

90 percent of Americans kept their doctors and insurance

:bsflag::link::link::link:

A true man can have a super model wife, a plane, a billion dollars along with a a strong character.
A true man does not have to have a super model wife, a plane and a billion dollars to be a man if he has a strong character.

THE ULTIMATE LOSER sees manhood based on possessions not character. You can have possessions but they mean nothing without character.

What possessions measure is success--not character. But Trump does have character. He's a quick thinker, a very funny and entertaining man. He's very well liked in the business community. He's very well respected because of his success.

Your problem is that you just don't like him, but because you don't like him, that does not mean he doesn't have character.
I beg to differ, EM doesn't like President Trump because he has been told not to like President Trump by his "betters" from whom he seeks to have his opinion defined. EM lacks the character to define himself or to consider his own opinions, thoughts, or ideas. Whatever his masters tell him, that is what he will regurgitate endlessly.

Sad to say but you have to have character to get elected to the White House. True, half of it is politics, but the other half is likability. After all, Hil-Liar had tons of political experience, but when it came to likability, She was the last horse to the finish line. It's also why DumBama beat her out in the primaries. If anybody doesn't have character, it's her.
The fact that EM's handlers were all for Hilly makes their character pretty clear. President Trump is so unpopular because his character appealed to most voters. He's not one of the status quo political pack. He's fresh and not owned by the pols or the media and he pretty much speaks his mind. That makes him very unpopular with the "in crowd" politicians. President Trump has personality, he has character, he has loyalty to this country, and he has the courage and conviction to say what he means and to mean what he says...PC be damned!

Agreed. He's one of the few (if any) who took a step down in life in order to be President.

Trump gave up a great life to do this job. His life will never be the same be he in it for one term or two. He's a rich guy with fame, money, a private plane, and multiple golf courses. He's been with the most beautiful women in the world and so far, has never accepted a paycheck for the job. He donated his first two quarterly paychecks so in essence, he's doing the job for free besides the money he loses for not participating in his businesses.

After he leaves the White House, I doubt you'll be seeing him give 500K speeches around the country or world. I doubt you will see him writing books of his experience to make money.
Probably because he has never been and will never be a cheap political whore who's sold out to the the highest bidder, despite what the PC media would like us to believe.

Trump
"The NFL owners should fire the son of a bitches"
Of course, Trump never said that.

It's no surprise that liberals out to destroy him will twist and lie about anything they can find. And always inventing things that look worse for the President, however fake they are.

And they wonder why nobody listens to them any more.
They don't even care whether anybody listens to them. They just keep puking up their fake news, which is siphoned off by the blue koolaid drinkers as if it were the elixir of life.

`
`

Both Obama and Trump are lying, war mongering, corporate whores. So I'll go with the main difference being that Obama is cultured while Trump is a boorish buffoon.
I'll read that as meaning Obama was raised to be the Manchurian Candidate and the penultimate politician, polished and skilled in lying to everyone. He "fooled some of the people all of the time" and managed to "fool most of the people" the rest of the time. Add to that the fact that anyone how raised questions about Obama's qualifications or actions was immediately labeled a racist and anti-American...to their personal and professional detriment, and you do have a significant difference between Obama and President Trump.

Obama provided eight years of calm leadership as Trump jumps from crisis to crisis

Obama provided eight years of calm leadership as Trump jumps from crisis to crisis
:rofl::rofl::rofl::cuckoo:

America yearns for the years of the Great Obama

Of course they do, that's why Hillary lost, huh?
Had nothing to do with Obama

Obama won in landslides in both elections. He even had more people vote for him that the Republican candidate

Bush and Trump can't claim that

The difference? Obama has no male X chromosome. :laugh:
Trump is constantly trying to prove his manhood by talking tough and bragging what he can do with women.
Trump is a phony. I doubt he has ever been in a real fight in his life. He picks fights and then let's other fight them for him.

Truth right here brothers and sisters.

Trump whooped your ass, tissue?

Trump couldn't woop your wrinkly old ass, snowflake.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::cuckoo:

America yearns for the years of the Great Obama

Of course they do, that's why Hillary lost, huh?
Had nothing to do with Obama

Obama won in landslides in both elections. He even had more people vote for him that the Republican candidate

Bush and Trump can't claim that

What you don't understand about DumBama is that people liked him personally, but hated his policies. That's how he lost Congress and the Senate, and even helped Trump to take the White House.

Hillary promised the continuation of DumBama. The problem with that strategy is people didn't like her personally, and personality plays a huge role in winning the presidency.

Forum List

Back