The difference between Trump and Obama

The difference? Obama has no male X chromosome. :laugh:
Trump is constantly trying to prove his manhood by talking tough and bragging what he can do with women.
Trump is a phony. I doubt he has ever been in a real fight in his life. He picks fights and then let's other fight them for him.

LOL Trump is married to a super model, owns his own jet and helicopter, is a billionaire and POTUS, you?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The definition of the ultimate loser is one that thinks being married to a super model or 3, owns a jet and a helicopter, is a billionaire and is President makes you a man.
A man is based on his character not what he possess.
A person without character would not understand.

Trump is constantly trying to prove his manhood by talking tough and bragging what he can do with women.
Trump is a phony. I doubt he has ever been in a real fight in his life. He picks fights and then let's other fight them for him.

Have an example of that?
Do I have an example of that; you have to be kidding. Have you been living in a cave the past 2 years?
You definitely heard him say he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous. Insecure teenagers brag about their sexual prowess.
He has been insulting Kim Jong-un like a grade school bully. If any of his threats come to pass it will not be Trump administering them. It will be young American soldiers putting their life on the line.
Fire the son of a bitches referring to the NFL players. He cannot fire them. He does not own a team.
He is a fricking wuss just like everyone who supports him. (not everyone who voted for him but everyone who continues to support the sorry son of a bitch.
He's a normal rich man. They get a lot of pussy. Fags like you are sickening.

The difference between Obama and Trump is exemplified by reaction to NFL players not standing for National Anthem

Obama
"I hope that people look at the pain experienced by the protesters and understand why they are kneeling during the Anthem.
But I hope the protesters consider the pain they cause many people (including veterans and relatives of those who lost their life fighting for their country) by their protest"
His message was let's work harder to understand each other. The protesters may change the way they protest and those who disagree may have more understanding.

Trump
"The NFL owners should fire the son of a bitches"
Results were more NFL players and sympathizers joined the protest; a substantial increase. Those who did not have a strong feeling either way took positions making the issue more divisive.
Trump dividing America more than ever.
Total libstained bullshit. Trump is a man not afraid to call it what it is and Obama is an apologist America hating piece of shit.
Said like a small minded idiot that feel the experience they have had and the world they live in, is the same for everyone.
Small minded minions like you will ruin this nation.
May you learn to think and open up your small mind.
Libstains always insult the intelligence of those they cannot defeat or those that disagree with their commie bent.
Your posts are an insult to anyone with intelligence. Does that make you a liberal?

Last edited:

Have an example of that?
Do I have an example of that; you have to be kidding. Have you been living in a cave the past 2 years?
You definitely heard him say he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous. Insecure teenagers brag about their sexual prowess.
He has been insulting Kim Jong-un like a grade school bully. If any of his threats come to pass it will not be Trump administering them. It will be young American soldiers putting their life on the line.
Fire the son of a bitches referring to the NFL players. He cannot fire them. He does not own a team.
He is a fricking wuss just like everyone who supports him. (not everyone who voted for him but everyone who continues to support the sorry son of a bitch.
He's a normal rich man. They get a lot of pussy. Fags like you are sickening.
Spoken like an ultimate loser.
I am guessing you are not a rich man.
I am guessing you get no pussy.
I am guessing you think you get no pussy because you are not rich.
You do not get pussy because you are a loser. All the money in China would not help you.

The definition of the ultimate loser is one that thinks being married to a super model or 3, owns a jet and a helicopter, is a billionaire and is President makes you a man.

Well I guess that would make 90% of males in the US losers then, because that's a life most any guy would want.

Have an example of that?

Let's try this again, shall we? What fight did Trump start that he sent others in to fight for him? And no, a President sending in military for military action is not sending in somebody to fight for you.

The Great Obama actually had most Americans vote for him

Well I guess that would make 90% of males in the US losers then, because that's a life most any guy would want.
A true man can have a super model wife, a plane, a billion dollars along with a a strong character.
A true man does not have to have a super model wife, a plane and a billion dollars to be a man if he has a strong character.

THE ULTIMATE LOSER sees manhood based on possessions not character. You can have possessions but they mean nothing without character.

A true man can have a super model wife, a plane, a billion dollars along with a a strong character.
A true man does not have to have a super model wife, a plane and a billion dollars to be a man if he has a strong character.

THE ULTIMATE LOSER sees manhood based on possessions not character. You can have possessions but they mean nothing without character.

What possessions measure is success--not character. But Trump does have character. He's a quick thinker, a very funny and entertaining man. He's very well liked in the business community. He's very well respected because of his success.

Your problem is that you just don't like him, but because you don't like him, that does not mean he doesn't have character.

What possessions measure is success--not character. But Trump does have character. He's a quick thinker, a very funny and entertaining man. He's very well liked in the business community. He's very well respected because of his success.

Your problem is that you just don't like him, but because you don't like him, that does not mean he doesn't have character.
You think a strong character is made up of being entertaining, having a sense of humor and being liked.
Character is not about being liked it is about being respected. It is about having priorities beyond your own self interest. It is about loyalty and putting family first. It is about being humble no matter how great your accomplishments. It is not only about being respected but about giving respect. It is about judging others by their character not about what they have or who they are.
You have no character, you will never get it.

LOL Trump is married to a super model, owns his own jet and helicopter, is a billionaire and POTUS, you?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So as we thought Trump makes you look like a punk, got it.

The difference between Trump and Obama?

The Great Obama has bigger hands

You think a strong character is made up of being entertaining, having a sense of humor and being liked.
Character is not about being liked it is about being respected. It is about having priorities beyond your own self interest. It is about loyalty and putting family first. It is about being humble no matter how great your accomplishments. It is not only about being respected but about giving respect. It is about judging others by their character not about what they have or who they are.
You have no character, you will never get it.

Maybe you should look up the definition of character sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The difference between Obama and Trump is exemplified by reaction to NFL players not standing for National Anthem

Obama
"I hope that people look at the pain experienced by the protesters and understand why they are kneeling during the Anthem.
But I hope the protesters consider the pain they cause many people (including veterans and relatives of those who lost their life fighting for their country) by their protest"
His message was let's work harder to understand each other. The protesters may change the way they protest and those who disagree may have more understanding.

Trump
Results were more NFL players and sympathizers joined the protest; a substantial increase. Those who did not have a strong feeling either way took positions making the issue more divisive.
Obama leads from behind and trump leads from the front.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Obama

Trump
I need to throw a little math at your dumb ass.

It is reported that just over 200 players decided to protest the President.
Mkay......before you start celebrating let's bring some perspective to this.

Currently the rules allow 53 active members on each teams roster.
There are 32 teams in the NFL.

53 x 32 = 1696 players

200 divided by 1696 = .1179

.1179 x 100 = 11.8%

Less than 12% of all NFL players decided to protest America.

So obviously a very small percentage of players decided to be assholes.
Which means the media is once again lying to us.

Just over 6 players on each team decided to protest. The rest were good Americans.
Does that 200 number include all the players who stood locking arms. Imo that was just as disrespectful as the ones who kneeled.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Umm, I'm guessing Obama is married to a super-dyke silverback and only owns whatever he's able to still steal from the US taxpayer by virtue of his short-term employment.

I agree with you on this point Where we disagree is what constitutes character. And a man can possess much more than his pocketbook.

I beg to differ, EM doesn't like President Trump because he has been told not to like President Trump by his "betters" from whom he seeks to have his opinion defined. EM lacks the character to define himself or to consider his own opinions, thoughts, or ideas. Whatever his masters tell him, that is what he will regurgitate endlessly.

I beg to differ, EM doesn't like President Trump because he has been told not to like President Trump by his "betters" from whom he seeks to have his opinion defined. EM lacks the character to define himself or to consider his own opinions, thoughts, or ideas. Whatever his masters tell him, that is what he will regurgitate endlessly.

Sad to say but you have to have character to get elected to the White House. True, half of it is politics, but the other half is likability. After all, Hil-Liar had tons of political experience, but when it came to likability, She was the last horse to the finish line. It's also why DumBama beat her out in the primaries. If anybody doesn't have character, it's her.

Forum List

Back