The Democrat Party and Paternalistic Slavery of Minorities.

You must work for the Democrat campaign.
"Never discuss policies or specifics unless you absolutely have to..and when you do - simply attack the messenger".
You're right, blacks should vote for the Party that insults them as a group. The GOP only has the best interests of blacks in mind with their insults, after all there is nothing racist about calling a race of people lazy leeches with no self responsibility.

The fact that the Democrat party was a segregationist party for the first 3/4 of the 20th century is inarguable. And this party did a fantastic job of segregating blacks away from whites in the 1950's-the 1960's. The method: federal housing and welfare. Nothing - absolutely NOTHING segregated communities like the cell-like federal housing complexes built and paid for by Democrat policies. And sure enough, by the mid-60's blacks were all corralled up and packed in like sardines away from white neighborhoods. This was absolutely by design. The Democrats of these decades got exactly what they wanted - to live in neighborhoods free of blacks and send their children to schools free of blacks.
It is undeniable - it is what happened. It is like trying to argue that the sky is not blue.
It is what it is.

Deny it.
What corralled minorities into segregated neighborhoods was REDLINING, as you well know! And who passed a law, the CRA, against REDLINING, Jimmy Carter. And who do racists hate, Jimmy Carter. And what law is a racist's favorite fall-guy, the CRA. Believe it or not, the GOP racists were blaming Bush's housing market crash on, you guessed it, the CRA.

More likely they will ignore it.
Unfortunately this thread will likely have a very high read count, but low post count.
It is a difficult subject, especially for liberals to address.
What they have done to the black race is unforgivable, basically bribed them with hand-outs and free housing. And created generations of government dependents carrying little to no self responsibility, a sense of entitlement and free of blame. In other words, an ideal voter class for the Democrat party.

The black race is not entirely without blame, though. They are men, they are quite capable of saying 'No'. The evil committed by the Democrat party is the fact that they intentionally perpetrate the myth that blacks are lesser beings because they are incapable of serving themselves and then reinforce that myth by removing incentive to take care of oneself and one's family.

Republicans also never allow black voters into their top ranks.

The democratic party is now run by a black man

Unfortunately this thread will likely have a very high read count, but low post count.
What they have done to the black race is unforgivable, basically bribed them with hand-outs and free housing. And created generations of government dependents carrying little to no self responsibility, a sense of entitlement and free of blame. In other words, an ideal voter class for the Democrat party.

The black race is not entirely without blame, though. They are men, MEN?they are quite capable of saying 'No'. The evil committed by the Democrat party is the fact that they intentionally perpetrate the myth that blacks are lesser beings because they are incapable of serving themselves and then reinforce that myth by removing incentive to take care of oneself and one's family.

jesus christ you just cant see anything but white men can you?

Heres a clue for you fool.

More voters are WOMEN!

the republican party is full of fools

Gee, how can these ungrateful people not vote for the Party that calls them lazy leeches???

"Never discuss policies or specifics unless you absolutely have to..and when you do - simply attack the messenger".
You're right, blacks should vote for the Party that insults them as a group. The GOP only has the best interests of blacks in mind with their insults, after all there is nothing racist about calling a race of people lazy leeches with no self responsibility.

No, You're right, telling someone to stand on their hind legs and behave like men would be racist.

And by the way folks.
I don't think there is another thread in the history of USMB where Truthmatters shows her true colors more than this one.
If anyone here has shown more intolerance and resorting to insults than Truthmatters - please provide the name. I would like to see someone worse.

Gosh, I'll just take your word for it. I've had that nasty, useless piece of work on ignore for weeks now, and I've had a much more pleasant experience since then...

yeah you are allowed to be a racist without being condemed for it like you should be.

Your a racist and dont like to hear people tell you the truth about your racism

I'd take paternalistic bumbling over neglect, anyday of the week.

Last edited:

The black race is not entirely without blame, though. They are men, they are quite capable of saying 'No'. The evil committed by the Democrat party is the fact that they intentionally perpetrate the myth that blacks are lesser beings because they are incapable of serving themselves and then reinforce that myth by removing incentive to take care of oneself and one's family.

So what you're saying is that blacks as a group are too stupid to know that they are considered lesser beings? And that as a group they won't care for themselves and their families without incentive?

What a paternalistic, bullshit attitude.

So what you're saying is that blacks as a group are too stupid to know that they are considered lesser beings? And that as a group they won't care for themselves and their families without incentive?

What a paternalistic, bullshit attitude.

I noticed you ignored my answer to your post.
Not surprised.

There is no such party in this country as the "Democrat" party.

And the argument here is equivalent to saying that diabetics are "enslaved" by providing them insulin.

:lol::lol:
Now that is the dumbest point I think I have heard so far this year on this forum. :clap2::clap2:

Why? People are in trouble, you offer them help. But that this creates "dependence" is exactly what you're saying. So, would they be less "dependent" if they DIDN'T get any help? Or would they just be SOL?

What keeps people (not just African-Americans) poor isn't the availability of aid to the poor, it's the UNavailability of enough opportunities.

bullshit! It's the constantly TELLING THEM they have no "opportunities" --- Financial aid and grants are available to everyone to attend college, trade school, vocational school. When attending college in my later years, I learned there are millions of unclaimed dollars for financial aid nobody takes avantage of. It's the telling them there are no opportunities that prevent them from even trying, though beats me why they don't ask themselves, "if Jesse Jackson can succeed, why can't I?" Everybody in America has the opportunity. Hell, K through 12 education is FREE, no excuse in the world not to graduate high school. The GED is FREE at community colleges. That "no opportunties" crap is just that - crap!

And once again we show that liberals don't even know what racism is.
To them - racism is a white guy talking about black people.
To them - a white guy can't talk about black people without being a racist.
If you will notice, there is not one racist thing I have ever said in this entire forum, let alone this thread.
If you notice the "goose" poster. To him I am a racist because I say black people have practiced group mentality. :lol:That is of course a patently stupid remark. Group mentality, group think or whatever you want to call it is a basic function of human psychology. We all do it.
And once again we show that the plight of black people will likely stay unsolved because liberals refuse to face reality. They obfuscate, insult, derail and outright act like raving fools when the subject is racism or education. They are incapable of practical and critical discussion without resorting to juvenile name calling.

Last edited:
If you will notice, there is not one racist thing I have ever said in this entire forum, let alone this thread.
If you notice the "goose" poster. To him I am a racist because I say black people have practiced group mentality. :lol:That is of course a patently stupid remark. Group mentality, group think or whatever you want to call it is a basic function of human psychology. We all do it.
And once again we show that the plight of black people will likely stay unsolved because liberals refuse to face reality. They obfuscate, insult, derail and outright act like raving fools when the subject is racism or education. They are incapable of practical and critical discussion without resorting to juvenile name calling.

Absolutely! What I want to know is why do the black Democrats also spout this nonsense about them having no opportunity. Don't black ask themselves just how a black man got elected president, if there are "no opportunities?" Give me a break!!!

I'd take paternalistic helping over neglect, anyday of the week.

"Helping" is a two-way street. God helps those who help themselves. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. The opportunity is there for all of us to be successful, if we WANT to be. Those who don't WANT to be, don't graduate from high school, thus end up on the poverty roles. and then blame the rest of us.

Absolutely! What I want to know is why do the black Democrats also spout this nonsense about them having no opportunity. Don't black ask themselves just how a black man got elected president, if there are "no opportunities?" Give me a break!!!

Because if Democrats insisted upon blacks to take responsibility then they might get mad at them - and God forbid stop voting for them.
That is exactly why the republicans get no ground with minorities. We have the gall to expect results and tell them they are a part of their own fate. And that makes liberals literally shake in anger.

Because if Democrats insisted upon blacks to take responsibility then they might get mad at them - and God forbid stop voting for them.
That is exactly why the republicans get no ground with minorities. We have the gall to expect results and tell them they are a part of their own fate. And that makes liberals literally shake in anger.

So blacks "take no responsibility" ad "give no results".

And you wonder why we consider you racist. :cuckoo:

No, You're right, telling someone to stand on their hind legs and behave like men would be racist.
That's Right, it IS racist to equate a race of people to animals on 4 legs.

So blacks "take no responsibility" ad "give no results".

And you wonder why we consider you racist. :cuckoo:

You can't be that stupid can you? Well yes I guess you can. They obviously take no resonsibility if they haven't even graduated high school have they? I mean public school is totally free. Why are you liberals so against everybody BEING THE BEST THEY CAN BE? If you at least graduate from high school, you stand a fighting chance, but without it, you're sunk.

Forum List

Back