Obama's Shovel-Ready Treasury

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freedombecki, Mar 23, 2012.

1. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    This thread is to note the long line of Democrat-only invitees to exploit the American people's money.

You have already heard about Solyndra.

You have already heard Obama contacted the treasury, putting the people's tax contributions to the tune of a half billion dollars to prop up this troubled and decimated Obama contributor's business that took de money and ran with the payroll, leaving 1100 people out of a job in California a year after the business got all that quickie cash from you and me.

I would like to dedicate this song to Giv-a-Mint Obama, Nancy Pelosi's
    relatives who are getting all this money so quickly and with
    such a guarantee attached, that they will never have
    to worry about money for the duration of their pampered lives.
    Half of the dedication goes to the MSM, who lets them get away with it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY1LPzQVALM"]My Zelda by Adam Austin Arnold - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 7
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    This thread, please add what you can remember of other abuses of the U.S. Treasury engaged in by this administration. It's our money. They're taking it all, and they're not satisfied, they want more. The press is twiddling its thumbs and taping its mouth shut about these monumental scandals, showing up half a billion dollars to this Congress' relative and half a billion to that...all under absolutely guaranteed-to-get all their money back when the business flunks out of grade school in business.

How can we stop it? Please input.

3. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgOlSXtpgQ]Green Scam Solyndra Exposed Michelle Malkin Sean Hannity 9 14 11 - YouTube[/ame]

My thanks to those who aren't going to let this happen again. Thanks to the Republican Congress for taking out this scandalous legislation that begets no-repayment loans to these loser green scams proffered by co-conspiritors in the Obama administration and in the members of the Pelosi family who has their finger in this crumby pie. How many other green scam scandals are there out there where the people have to pay 100% to congressional relatives for the businesses they know ahead of time are failing?

It's outrageous!

4. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    The Deep Pockets of cronies

Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law is given $737,000,000 of taxpayers' money to build a giant solar power plant in the middle of the desert.

1. Obama administration approved $1 billion in green energy loans days after failed Solyndra project was due to be completed.

2. $737,000,000 was handed to Crescent Dunes project in Tonopah, Nevada, for a 110-megawatt desert solar power plant.

3. Investors include firm Minority leader's brother-in-law and major Solyndra stakeholder.

4. Republicans warn that the Energy Depart is rushing $5 billion in loans ahead of Friday's deadline

'The administration’s flagship project Solyndra is bankrupt and being investigated by the FBI, the promised jobs never materialised, and now the Department of Energy is preparing to rush out nearly $5 billion in loans in the final 48 hours before stimulus funds expire — that’s nearly $105 million every hour that must be finalised until the deadline,' said Florida representative Cliff Stearns, who is chairman of the investigations subcommittee of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

Credits

This doesn't scratch the surface of all the quick-and-hurry-up-with-the-free-taxpayer-money stuff Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are plotting.

5. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Nevada? Really? I smell favours to Dingy Harry Reid.

6. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    Thanks, the T. That's just the tip of the iceburg, according to syndicated columnist Deroy Murdock: Green Jobs Are A National Scandal.

Said he:

He then went on to show research of a boatload of bankruptcies in the Green Energy Government-Loan Heist:

And that's just on page 1 of MetroWest Daily News.

On page 2 there's even more.

He appeals to liberals to join conservatives in joining this national scandal.

He points out that "every dollar that chases a money-losing windmill is a dollar that cannot fund Head Start."

He shows that 270 Pell Grants cannot go to college students in America for every $1 million that is picked off by company executives cashing in to these loan "bonanzas" before declaring bankruptcy.

And for every single billion dollars that vanishes in that green bankruptcy series of handouts--Deroy Murdock says it is a "a billion that cannot help impoverished Americans heat their homes with government assistance."

7. The T

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    We are being lied to and being forced to accept technology that the economy cannot bear all for the sake of control.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    The saddest lie that's being told is to blame all the financial problems our nation is experiencing not to mention the downgrades from the financial sector against us, is that the DNC Party Line keeps pounding away on the dead horse of "Booooooooooooooooosh" "Bayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaner" and "Cons" :rolleyes:

They're the ones that put the trillion in the trashcan, but not just any trashcan. They put it in trashcans that can be toted with cash-intact to their own specified campaign donors, all of who claim no knowledge, but as tapes and emails get uncovered, it's a monumental cover-up. It's so many crimes against the American people, it's giving credence to things once thought of in terms of being conspiracy theories.

Not to mention the government is rotatin' the presses!

Attached Files:

9. The T

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    And it's all done with glee by those bringing us down...I see it every day on these boards...I suppose some like and want to be slaves to the whims of Big Government Crony Capaitalism.

It's as sick as it is frightening.

Apparently they forgot about the genesis of Autos...it began as an idea from the private sector, and caught on in the free marketplace...Gubmin had no influence on it until much later on.

10. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    The T, When I look around, I just can't believe that any USMB poster would accept this kind of craven attack on the U.S. Treasury as the assault that's being made on it now by elected members of Congress to pay endless money to the order of their relatives.

The only ready shovel I'm seeing here is the one of the Pelosis of Congress criminally shoveling tax-payer treasury money to the enrichment of their own families.

Yet, I see a "wait till Nancy Pelosi is House Speaker again" from time to time. Not one of the left has come forward on this thread and registered a whisper that they want to make this huge problem right by impeaching former Speaker Pelosi for helping herself to wealth while pretending to be for people she hires guards to protect her from--other Americans, namely, and not too well dressed as she, either.