The definitive word on "gay"marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing the battle? Is that what you addicts are calling it today? Are you really going to try to tell us with a straight(oops) face that when you lay there in the dark with another man's unit in your mouth, somewhere deep in the back of your mind your conscious isn't saying to you....WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING???!!!

If being a homosexual is so tough and you wouldn't wish that lifestyle on anyone, why would you want to promote it? Why would you want to tell kids that it isn't a perverted lifestyle? You were just born with a defect that makes you abnormal and that's OK, just keep it to yourself and you won't be round up and quarantined from society. They are doing it to tobacco smokers so man pole smokers shouldn't be far away.:funnyface
Yes, that's what I'm going to call it. It feels totally appropriate.

Have I ever wondered what am I doing? No. The thought's never occurred to me ever. I see no reason to, unless the guy was someone I didn't know or something, which would be really odd...but that'd be too personal to get into!

Why would I promote it? I'm promoting tolerance of it. Why tell them that? Because I don't feel it is. You have to understand that the reason no one'd choose to be gay is because of all the ostracization that comes along with it. If that weren't there, it'd be completely different to say. I do keep it to myself for the most part, but if I were to come across someone that I'd like to spend the rest of my life with and get some health benefits, it's different. I deserve the same rights as you would with your wife.

Cigarettes kill people by putting toxins and tar into their lungs. And it costs a lot of money. However, tobacco by itself is not as lethal unless it's also laced with a plethora of nasty things. However, equating homosexuality to smoking cigarettes is pathetic and petty in logic.

You call it a perversion of choice, yet the medical community does not consider it so.

Bullshit. It's common knowledge that the APA was under siege by the queer community, even from the inside....

NARTH Report Shows Gay Activist Influence on Mental Health Organizations

Says society that promotes homosexuality results in more self-identified homosexuals

By Gudrun Schultz

ENCINO, California, February 9, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A new paper by a leading psychiatrist documents the control gay activists exert over mental health organizations in the U.S.

Dr. Jeffrey Satinover outlines the influence of gay organizations on the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, and the National Association of Social Workers, which has lead them to abandon scientific accuracy and authentic research in order to support the political goals of the homosexual community.

His paper, The Trojan Couch: How the Mental Health Guilds Allow Medical Diagnostics, Scientific Research And Jurisprudence To Be Subverted In Lockstep With The Political Aims Of Their Gay Sub-Components, was published by the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH). (See complete text of Dr. Satinover’s paper here: http://www.narth.com/docs/TheTrojanCouchSatinover.pdf)

Dr. Satinover details the homosexual activist campaign to force the American Psychiatric Association (APA) to remove homosexuality from the list of recognized mental disorders. The campaign used disruption and misrepresentation to accomplish their goal, achieved in 1973. Activists within the APA combined forces with gay organizations to present to the APA incomplete and biased research supporting the “normalcy” of homosexuality which neglected to analyze the data or offer any challenge.

“The APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM was presented to the public as based upon a solid scientific foundation, though this foundation was in fact lacking...The APA and others have so often repeated the same falsehoods that the public and even the Supreme Court now take for granted that science has demonstrated that homosexuality is a perfectly normal variant of human sexuality if it is fixed early in life and does not change…” writes Dr. Satinover.

He goes on to detail how advocates of homosexuality within the scientific community appear to willfully bypass excellent research (some of it their own) that clearly links homosexuality and psychopathology.

Dr. Satinover extensively outlines research that suggests the impulse to homosexuality (which most frequently manifests itself during adolescence) will spontaneously decrease over time, and will eventually disappear, unless it is given support and encouragement.

“…the reality is that since 1994—for ten years—there has existed solid epidemiological evidence, now extensively confirmed and reconfirmed, that the most common natural course for a young person who develops a “homosexual identity” is for it to spontaneously disappear unless that process is discouraged or interfered with by extraneous factors,” he states (his emphasis.)

He concludes by noting that the factors influencing the sexual development of young people are largely contained in the social and family context. Therefore, a society that promotes homosexuality will result in increasing numbers of people who identify themselves as homosexuals.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2006/feb/06020902.html

Uh huh. Yes, we're losing the battle because the majority of America is Christian and follows Christian ideals. Okay, have fun with that.

No, you're losing the battle because the more people see and hear about homosexuality, the LESS they want to hear. It's sick and perverted, and rightly so turns most normal people's stomach. They want you to just go away and shut the hell up. Get back in your closet. Lie to yourself, not us. We know what right from wrong is, and two men having sex together is about as sick of an act against all that is normal and moral as one can get.

You may not admit to yourself, or to us kag, that you're lying to yourself, but we all know you are. That's what dmp was saying. You're ship is sinking, and you're on it, but you're going to go down with the ship even knowing it's sinking. But to you, even as the water edges up to your neck, you still think everything is OK. That's *lying to yourself* kag, big time.

I don't need you to admit it to me. I know you're doing it. I know the thruth.

lol

Silly Pale with his NARTH sources. They're incredibly biased and bullshitted in and of themselves.

I'd have bet my LIFE that you'd instantly go... "oh that's all just bullshit, blah, blah, blah", even though the article is racked with unrefutable facts.

You're predictable.

No, you're losing the battle because the more people see and hear about homosexuality, the LESS they want to hear. It's sick and perverted, and rightly so turns most normal people's stomach. They want you to just go away and shut the hell up. Get back in your closet. Lie to yourself, not us. We know what right from wrong is, and two men having sex together is about as sick of an act against all that is normal and moral as one can get.

You may not admit to yourself, or to us kag, that you're lying to yourself, but we all know you are. That's what dmp was saying. You're ship is sinking, and you're on it, but you're going to go down with the ship even knowing it's sinking. But to you, even as the water edges up to your neck, you still think everything is OK. That's *lying to yourself* kag.

Mhmm...you done yet, man? You've yet to make any real point and you were so close to actually making one. You come off as only an angry and abrasive person, really. As for lying to myself: I see no need to lie to myself about anything, my sexuality in particular. You all can tell me that you somehow magically know how I think and feel about things, though you're wrong so horribly. Feel free, it's the freedom of speech you get to enjoy.

I'd have bet my LIFE that you'd instantly go... "oh that's all just bullshit, blah, blah, blah", even though the article is racked with unrefutable facts.

You're predictable.
Of course I'm going to criticize your source, especially it coming from NARTH. Unrefutable? I doubt that considering the only sources on there are all pro-family, pro-conservative, and anti-gay peoples. You automatically disqualify yourself in the area of fact giving with this bogus tripe.

Mhmm...you done yet, man? You've yet to make any real point and you were so close to actually making one. You come off as only an angry and abrasive person, really. As for lying to myself: I see no need to lie to myself about anything, my sexuality in particular. You all can tell me that you somehow magically know how I think and feel about things, though you're wrong so horribly. Feel free, it's the freedom of speech you get to enjoy.

Of course I'm going to criticize your source, especially it coming from NARTH. Unrefutable? I doubt that considering the only sources on there are all pro-family, pro-conservative, and anti-gay peoples. You automatically disqualify yourself in the area of fact giving with this bogus tripe.

You're so full of shit kag, are your eye's brown? If not, you're just a quart low after that last post.

Two words kag... *reparative therapy*...

quotes from *ex*-homo's...

As one 23-year old client explained:

"I've had these feelings and these urgings, but the idea of being of gay person is just ridiculous...it's such a strange lifestyle, on the fringes of society...it's something I could never be a part of."

Another young man said:

"I have never believed I had homosexual tendencies because I was 'born that way.' It is quite an insult to my dignity and a gross disservice to my quest for growth to be told that I have no hope for change."

Said another:

"To me, embracing a homosexual lifestyle has been like living a lie. I have found it to be a painful, confusing and destructive force in my life. Only since I have started to look at what is behind these homosexual feelings have I really begun to find peace."

http://www.narth.com/docs/repair.html

You're so full of shit kag, are your eye's brown? If not, you're just a quart low after that last post.

Two words kag... *reparative therapy*...

quotes from *ex*-homo's...
OMG! YOU KNOW I HAVE BROWN EYES? LET'S ACCESSORIZE!

Reparative therapy is a bunch of bullshit wrapped up in a tortilla with the words "Truth" stamped in with lead based paint.

NARTH proves nothing. They're full of shit and bias results and research. I've heard far more horror stories from people who go through the ex-gay process than I hear success. In fact, I rarely hear anything about successes outside of the ex-gay movement's bullshit.

You may not admit to yourself, or to us kag, that you're lying to yourself, but we all know you are. That's what dmp was saying. You're ship is sinking, and you're on it, but you're going to go down with the ship even knowing it's sinking. But to you, even as the water edges up to your neck, you still think everything is OK. That's *lying to yourself* kag.

The source you cite, NARTH, is extremely biased. It's like having a white supremicist group do a study on black crime.

And you may know the 'thruth,' Pale, but it isn't just the APA that challanges NARTH. Try WHO too. They publish something called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD) and guess what? Homosexuality isn't listed as a mental disease. Surprise surprise. So now I'll just bet you'll tell me that the homosexual lobby got to WHO too, sometime during the creation of the European Union.

OMG! YOU KNOW I HAVE BROWN EYES? LET'S ACCESSORIZE!

Reparative therapy is a bunch of bullshit wrapped up in a tortilla with the words "Truth" stamped in with lead based paint.

NARTH proves nothing. They're full of shit and bias results and research. I've heard far more horror stories from people who go through the ex-gay process than I hear success. In fact, I rarely hear anything about successes outside of the ex-gay movement's bullshit.

Kag, at this point, you're not much more than just commical to me. You make me laugh, even though you do sound like a broken record.

The source you cite, NARTH, is extremely biased. It's like having a white supremicist group do a study on black crime.

And you may know the 'thruth,' Pale, but it isn't just the APA that challanges NARTH. Try WHO too. They publish something called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD) and guess what? Homosexuality isn't listed as a mental disease. Surprise surprise. So now I'll just bet you'll tell me that the homosexual lobby got to WHO too, sometime during the creation of the European Union.

And who are you? Kag's lesbian sister?

Ha ha. I'm someone who's giving you counter-examples to your NARTH sources. Mind telling me why both the APA and WHO counter what NARTH says?

You've totally ignored what I posted. The APA *did* list homosexuality as a mental disorder up until 1973, when under intense pressure from outside, and inside the orginization by the fags, they buckled, without as much as a reason "why". They said they'd "study" it, but never have. It's common knowledge that they changed it because of the pressure.

I'm searching for the article, which I posted here, that say's that the president of the APA, once again, sees homosexuality as a mental illness. Of course this has stirred up a fire storm of hate filled attacks on him by the queers, but that can be expected. They don't want to lose any territory that they've gained, even if it is the "truth".

I find you people that "defend" this sickness odd. Why you champion something so vile, perverted, and disusting is beyond me. Unless of course you ARE queer, like kag. Then it's obvious why he lies to himself. He HAS to, to keep doing what he's doing. He's weak, and needs to feel good about himself. One day when he's more mature, maybe more of a "man", if I can use that term, he'll admit to himself that he's sick and get help.

Found it...

apaar3.jpg

You've totally ignored what I posted. The APA *did* list homosexuality as a mental disorder up until 1973, when under intense pressure from outside, and inside the orginization by the fags, they buckled, without as much as a reason "why". They said they'd "study" it, but never have. It's common knowledge that they changed it because of the pressure.

I'm searching for the article, which I posted here, that say's that the president of the APA, once again, sees homosexuality as a mental illness. Of course this has stirred up a fire storm of hate filled attacks on him by the queers, but that can be expected. They don't want to lose any territory that they've gained, even if it is the "truth".

I find you people that "defend" this sickness odd. Why you champion something so vile, perverted, and disusting is beyond me. Unless of course you ARE queer, like kag. Then it's obvious why he lies to himself. He HAS to, to keep doing what he's doing. He's weak, and needs to feel good about himself. One day when he's more mature, maybe more of a "man", if I can use that term, he'll admit to himself that he's sick and get help.

Wow you're good. You question my sexuality, again go after Kagom, explain why you distrust the APA (but provide no sources as to why the APA is wrong) and yet you still didn't even try to answer my question. I'll repeat it: why does WHO and APA both have a position on homosexuality-as-mental-illness that is 100% counter to your NARTH sources? Perhaps it may be that the WHO and APA are correct? Or can you find a reason that both are mistaken on the issue of homosexuality?

Wow you're good. You question my sexuality, again go after Kagom, explain why you distrust the APA (but provide no sources as to why the APA is wrong) and yet you still didn't even try to answer my question. I'll repeat it: why does WHO and APA both have a position on homosexuality-as-mental-illness that is 100% counter to your NARTH sources? Perhaps it may be that the WHO and APA are correct? Or can you find a reason that both are mistaken on the issue of homosexuality?

Oh you're good too... at pumping out psychobabble. But then all liberals are.

I've answered your 'question' in more ways than one. You're ignoring it so... here's your picture...

yikesyk0.jpg

Oh you're good too... at pumping out psychobabble. But then all liberals are.

I've answered your 'question' in more ways than one. You're ignoring it so... here's your picture...

yikesyk0.jpg

Psychobabble? What have I said that could possibly be construed as so-called 'psychobabble'?

And no, you haven't answered my question. One last time: Why does WHO and the APA, two completely different organizations, have the same viewpoint on homosexuality that is contradictory to NARTHs? You've explained your reasoning for disregarding the APA, now please tell me why WHO is also wrong about homosexuality while NARTH is right.

Kag, at this point, you're not much more than just commical to me. You make me laugh, even though you do sound like a broken record.
You're more of a broken record than me, Pale. I at least don't make a habit of posting bullshitted, cockamaney biased sources to make a point.

No, you're losing the battle because the more people see and hear about homosexuality, the LESS they want to hear.

That the reason the homoseuxal "rights" advocates have had such a problem - they haven't figured out how to fight their "war" properly. Instead, they focus on individual battles hoping that single victory will win them the war. Anyone who's studied even the most basic texts on strategy understand that you have to choose your battles with winning the war in mind. In this case, the homosexual advocates need to focus on increasing public acceptance of homosexuals WITHOUT trying to force the issue through one or two "battles" in court.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back