The definitive word on "gay"marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to bars when I was in Germany, so I do know just a little something.

Well, differing views. I don't see many gay men who go by the stereotype or what's on QaF, that's all.

And I hate rest areas.

Just don't fall in love with a Brian. I did and the sex isn't worth it. Not in the long run. Look for an Emmett or a Michael.

Just don't fall in love with a Brian. I did and the sex isn't worth it. Not in the long run. Look for an Emmett or a Michael.
My boyfriend's like Emmett. He's a real sweetheart and he cares a lot about me. I feel I've finally lucked out with him. I know he won't cheat on me like a few exes have and I know he wont' force me to do anything I don't want, again like an ex.

My boyfriend's like Emmett. He's a real sweetheart and he cares a lot about me. I feel I've finally lucked out with him. I know he won't cheat on me like a few exes have and I know he wont' force me to do anything I don't want, again like an ex.

OK... WAAAAAAY TO MUCH INFORMATION.... :puke:

Not too much information in the least. No sexual connotations of any kind nor in any way.

Uh, Kag? What do you guys do? Play checkers? You said he wouldn't cheat on you. That's either about checkers or it's a reference to sex.

Think before you post.

Uh, Kag? What do you guys do? Play checkers? You said he wouldn't cheat on you. That's either about checkers or it's a reference to sex.

Think before you post.
Alright, for the most part my post wasn't pertaining to sex, but it still wasn't a "tmi" post like some people on the 'net do.

Alright, for the most part my post wasn't pertaining to sex, but it still wasn't a "tmi" post like some people on the 'net do.

Yes it was TMI. The last thing I want or need to hear about is your sons a bitchin' BUTT BUDDY. Keep it to yourself!

Yes it was TMI. The last thing I want or need to hear about is your sons a bitchin' BUTT BUDDY. Keep it to yourself!
So, double-standard. If it were me and a woman, you wouldn't have said that. She was expressing a best regard notion to me and I was replying with a rather clean answer.

So, double-standard. If it were me and a woman, you wouldn't have said that. She was expressing a best regard notion to me and I was replying with a rather clean answer.

There's NOTHING *clean* about homosexuality. It's a FILTHY, perverted illness.

Yeah, I don't give a flying rat's ass right now if you feel that way or not. I didn't say anything dirty or disgusting to warrant any kind of negative reaction.

It isn't "just me" that feels that way kag, it's the majority of people.

The last thing anybody here needs to hear about is your BOYFRIEND, and whether or not he CHEATS on you, or MAKES YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO. That's TMI kag. It leaves the door open to implications that maybe one of your "boyfriends" RAPED you or something. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT, OR HEAR ABOUT IT. IT'S SICK HOMOSEXUAL MELODRAMA. Take it to a FAG board and talk about it.

So WHETHER YOU THINK YOU SAID ANYTHING BAD OR NOT is irrelevant. YOU also think you're sick behavior is OK too, so you really don't know too much about what normal people think, or you'd keep that crap to yourself.

The last thing anybody here needs to hear about is your BOYFRIEND, and whether or not he CHEATS on you, or MAKES YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO. That's TMI kag. It leaves the door open to implications that maybe one of your "boyfriends" RAPED you or something. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT, OR HEAR ABOUT IT.

So WHETHER YOU THINK YOU SAID ANYTHING BAD OR NOT is irrelevant. YOU also think you're sick behavior is OK too, so you really don't know to much about what normal people think, or you'd keep that crap to yourself.
You interpret it how you want. I meant nothing really bad at all by the secondary comment. Cheating, however, can take place in many ways because it can go beyond physical/sexual cheating.

Actually, right now, it is relevant. The way you're blowing things out of proportion shows poor character on your part. I really won't say anything innappropriate here or insinuate anything inappropriate. I have some standards of decency, as much as some of you may be opposed to believe that.

Also, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't be acting this way if I were straight. And if you would be acting differently, I see nothing but a double-standard and a bunch of bullshit rolled up in a package.

The last thing anybody here needs to hear about is your BOYFRIEND, and whether or not he CHEATS on you, or MAKES YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO. That's TMI kag. It leaves the door open to implications that maybe one of your "boyfriends" RAPED you or something. NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT, OR HEAR ABOUT IT. IT'S SICK HOMOSEXUAL MELODRAMA. Take it to a FAG board and talk about it.

So WHETHER YOU THINK YOU SAID ANYTHING BAD OR NOT is irrelevant. YOU also think you're sick behavior is OK too, so you really don't know too much about what normal people think, or you'd keep that crap to yourself.

Hey! Kagom was replying to something I said. If you want to go off on anyone, go off on me.

I don't have a problem with gay people in general. I have a problem with gay rights. Whatever anyone does in the privacy of their own home in none of my business and I don't want to hear about it. But I certainly do not want the government telling me I have to accept it.

Kag is a nice kid.

You interpret it how you want. I meant nothing really bad at all by the secondary comment. Cheating, however, can take place in many ways because it can go beyond physical/sexual cheating.

Actually, right now, it is relevant. The way you're blowing things out of proportion shows poor character on your part. I really won't say anything innappropriate here or insinuate anything inappropriate. I have some standards of decency, as much as some of you may be opposed to believe that.

Also, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't be acting this way if I were straight. And if you would be acting differently, I see nothing but a double-standard and a bunch of bullshit rolled up in a package.

You were talking about sexually kag. Don't try and bullshit me. I can see right through your little back peddling sharade.

If you were straight, you'd be talking about a man and woman. There's nothing disgusting about that.

There's no double standard here to even consider. You're throwing that out just to try deflect the issue... as usual. Typical liberal stunt.

Hey! Kagom was replying to something I said. If you want to go off on anyone, go off on me.

I don't have a problem with gay people in general. I have a problem with gay rights. Whatever anyone does in the privacy of their own home in none of my business and I don't want to hear about it. But I certainly do not want the government telling me I have to accept it.

Kag is a nice kid.

Hey, nt, newbie, me and kag have been going back and forth like this for a long time.

He'd expect nothing less from me.

Chill.

You were talking about sexually kag. Don't try and bullshit me. I can see right through your little back peddling sharade.

If you were straight, you'd be talking about a man and woman. There's nothing disgusting about that.

There's no double standard here to even consider. You're throwing that out just to try deflect the issue... as usual. Typical liberal stunt.
Actually, no, I wasn't. I had an ex who was involved with someone on a completely non-sexual level and eventually broke up with me to be with that person. As for being forced to do something I didn't want to do, I was forced into having an open relationship (that I ended because I felt it wasn't right). Neither of the two were sexual in any way.

There is a double standard right there. Because I'm not straight, you jump me and namecall and act like a complete ass.

Actually, no, I wasn't. I had an ex who was involved with someone on a completely non-sexual level and eventually broke up with me to be with that person. As for being forced to do something I didn't want to do, I was forced into having an open relationship (that I ended because I felt it wasn't right). Neither of the two were sexual in any way.

Aaahh, yeah, right kag. You had just enough time to think that lie up didn't you.

There is a double standard right there. Because I'm not straight, you jump me and namecall and act like a complete ass.

No double standard kag. You're homo, most people aren't. Why are you applying a "standard" to that?

And you throw out your own share of sass kag. You just called me an ass. Don't play all innocent.

Aaahh, yeah, right kag. You had just enough time to think that lie up didn't you.

No double standard kag. You're homo, most people aren't. Why are you applying a "standard" to that?

And you throw out your own share of sass kag. You just called me an ass. Don't play all innocent.
No, I didn't. It is based on real experience. You could ask any friend of mine who knows anything about me and they will tell you that.

I'm applying a standard because you act one way because I am gay when you would act differently if I were straight.

I do, but you are acting like an ass right now.

No, I didn't. It is based on real experience. You could ask any friend of mine who knows anything about me and they will tell you that.

I'm applying a standard because you act one way because I am gay when you would act differently if I were straight.

I do, but you are acting like an ass right now.

And you're acting like a little queen so, whatever.

:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back