The definitive word on "gay"marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man in question was not "at work" by the way I read Matt's post. He appeared to be an unknown person who entered his place of employment.

I know he wasn't. And by the way, doesn't that fact bother anybody else at all? This guy didn't just walk up to someone on the street. I've worked in a city so I've seen my share of nutjob homeless people. This guy walked into a building. Now, I have no idea what kind of business this was, but that takes balls to do that. It's not as bad as just walking into someone's private residence, but it's close enough for me.

On a related note, I think crimes like breaking and entering should be treated much more seriously than they are. Think about what nerve it takes, and the mindset that allows someone to break into someone's house. That's a very dangerious person in my opinion.

Have you never seen a Michael Jackson video? :tng:

Does Michael Jackson still make videos? I hate music. The last one I saw was Thriller.

Myself I saw that as taking a stupid risk, especially since you said you were alone at the workplace. The creep could've had a weapon. First thing you teach your kids is not to walk up to strangers.

I see that you may have a point but you should have been there to get a better picture. There were windows all around and it was in a quiet neighborhood near mid-day. Besides the guy was short, unattractively skinny, puny, and somewhat weak looking. Provided that he did not have a gun, I could have taken him down in seconds or let out a scream that would have been heard for 3 blocks. He did not mean any harm.

NT, do you know this "Outsider" person from another board?

I have no idea. I've posted with literally thousands of people over the years.

The name doesn't ring any bells, but that doesn't mean anything. I rarely can remember people's user names.

I see that you may have a point but you should have been there to get a better picture. There were windows all around and it was in a quiet neighborhood near mid-day. Besides the guy was short, unattractively skinny, puny, and somewhat weak looking. Provided that he did not have a gun, I could have taken him down in seconds or let out a scream that would have been heard for 3 blocks. He did not mean any harm.

What kind of business is this?

Let's say you weren't alone. Let's say this guy walked up to one of your female co-workers and did the same thing. Or let's way SHE was alone in this business.

You're only defending this guys very strange behavior because he's gay. That's the only reason.

Oh, now watch someone come along and say propositiing someone for gay sex doesn't make someone gay.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before.

NT, do you know this "Outsider" person from another board?

Outsider, who's your favorite Outsider? I loved Dallas. He was so sexy and angry. :rock:

Ponyboy I suppose, if I had to pick one.

I know enough about NT to know that no one on the internet really knows her.

Let's say you weren't alone. Let's say this guy walked up to one of your female co-workers and did the same thing. Or let's way SHE was alone in this business.

You're only defending this guys very strange behavior because he's gay. That's the only reason.

Oh, now watch someone come along and say propositiing someone for gay sex doesn't make someone gay.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before.

Propositioning someone for gay sex does not make them gay.

Don't want you to be disappointed. :thup:

It was a college building.

Let's say you weren't alone. Let's say this guy walked up to one of your female co-workers and did the same thing.

I would pay very close attention and look for her reply. If it were negative, I’d insist that he leave.

Or let's way SHE was alone in this business.

To my knowledge, females did not work alone. Anyway, if it were a female, alone, that he approached, I would hope that she uses good judgment.

No. I'm not defending anyone. I simply take each case on its own merits and circumstances. I don't jump to conclusions (particularly negative and prejudicial ones) without careful consideration. When a black man walks toward you on a sidewalk, do you always cross the street so that your paths don't cross easily?

Gee. I drank a can of been over a decade ago. I guess that I'm an alcoholic. No. One experiment or experience does not classify one for all time as gay.

No. I'm not defending anyone. I simply take each case on its own merits and circumstances. I don't jump to conclusions (particularly negative and prejudicial ones) without careful consideration. When a black man walks toward you on a sidewalk, do you always cross the street so that your paths don't cross easily?

Gee. I drank a can of been over a decade ago. I guess that I'm an alcoholic. No. One experiment or experience does not classify one for all time as gay.

You do not understand the difference between behavior and skin color.

You must be one hot dude if you're the first guy this pervert ever asked to have sex with.

Are you actually in college? Because that would explain a lot.

You do not understand the difference between behavior and skin color.

You can be prejudice against Blacks by thinking that they would assault you if they don't get what they want from you. It is a valid comparison.

Perhaps you have a prejudice against men who wear earrings and paint their hair green. Do you shy away from them?

You must be one hot dude if you're the first guy this pervert ever asked to have sex with.

I don’t know if I was the first guy that this man asked or the fifth. Anyway, I would not say that I’m hot, but I think that I’m on the positive side of the handsome scale.

Are you actually in college? Because that would explain a lot.

No. I’m nearly 40 years old. This happened years ago.

:lame2: Some people are easily amused. I’m unimpressed. I could say the same about heterosexuals kissing in public or smoking, or a wide variety of other behaviors.

Hey Matts, you're winning!

Houston is banning smoking in all public buildings and that includes cigar shops and lounges. Imagine the rights that are being trampled on for the nonsmokers. Lets look at the slippery slope effect that has happened with this legal product and the use of it. It is amazing what a perfect parallel it makes with the homosexual slipping slope.

A little history...I have never been a fan of cigarettes, don't like the smell. I always put up with them because a lot of my friends smoke. It did bother me when people lit up in poorly ventilated restaurants and I gave my friends a great deal of crap for smoking and eventually it just pissed them off. My 83 year old mother still smokes and her doctor keeps telling her to stop. I tell her to not listen to the idiot doctor and smoke all she wants because I know that if she tried to stop now it would make her life miserable and kill her sooner. I became friends with a habitual pipe smoker and the smell was incredible, I had smoked pipes and cheap cigars sporadically for years because it worked well to cover up the smell of pot. Now I have become a pipe and cigar smoker, it now covers up the smell of my cat's litter box. I smoke in my truck while driving, helps keep me awake. I smoke at home with a glass of Medera or a good Port and I like to hang out at the cigar lounge in my tobacconist's shop. We have the regulars that sit and smoke a good cigar, sip some cognac and solve the problems of the world. Because of zealots like you that pleasure will be taken away from me.

It started with sticking smokers in the back of airliners, then in glass cubes in airports. The nonsmokers got their foot in the door and were looking ahead. Restaurants were the next target, smoking sections became the norm in restaurants over the next couple of years. Next it was the workplace then hotels and now the bars. It's like Rush says, you guys can't ban tobacco, you would lose all of those billions of tax dollars. But you have incrementally banned the use of tobacco almost everywhere. The same is happening with homosexuals but in reverse. They just wanted to be decriminalized at first, then taken off the mentally ill list. Then the movies and sitcoms, the inclusion of bullshit books in schools that attempt to normalize their behavior, fag day at Disneyworld, fag cruises, "Gay Pride Day" and the ridiculous parades to go with it. Now there are demands, the demand of acceptance of a behavior that for many if witnessed would invoke a very deep sickness in their stomach causing profuse vomiting. I remember walking into a restroom in New Orleans during Mardi Gras while tripping on a rather strong 4 way hit of windowpane acid(thirty years ago and it is still burned in my memory)and witnessing a guy going down on another.... that profuse vomiting happened all over those clowns. Now the demands are marriage and adoption, what next their own state? That is what is meant by a slippery slope.

How lucky for you Matts.... the end of smoking is near, homosexuals are heading for ownership of their own state and now that strap-ons have been invented you can get your lady to handle what you would normally get a young boy to do.

How lucky for you Matts.... the end of smoking is near, homosexuals are heading for ownership of their own state and now that strap-ons have been invented you can get your lady to handle what you would normally get a young boy to do.

The problem with people like poor Matts here is that once they take a position simply to take a position, there is no way out for them on subjects like this. Like liberals who defend Islam by comparing it to Christianity, gay rights defenders try to find any excuse to defend their stance by trying to compare gay behavior to other behaviors people are supposed to "tolerate".

Poor Matts chose smoking. Talked himself right into a corner with that one.

Funny you should mention Mardi Gras. That's another thing gay rights defenders almost always bring up. I had forgotten all about that. Except they use Madri Gras as an example of outrageous behavoir by straight people. I've never been to Madri Gras but I have seen videos of it, and the worst thing I saw was a lot of breasts being flashed around. I didn't see anyone on those videos having sex in public.

What I saw at the one and only Gay Pride parade I attended was enough to last me forever.

I could watch lesbian sex all day but man/man sex, fucking forget about it.
Am I normal?:dunno:

Is it any wonder, that the military came up with its somewhat lame gay policy?:thumbdown:

I've always felt, that Barry Goldwater had it right, let the gays in the military. I would only add, put em' all in combat, let natural selection take care of the rest.:cool:

Hey, its a win, win situation.................:smoke:

Is it any wonder, that the military came up with its somewhat lame gay policy?:thumbdown:

I've always felt, that Barry Goldwater had it right, let the gays in the military. I would only add, put em' all in combat, let natural selection take care of the rest.:cool:

Hey, its a win, win situation.................:smoke:

How is the military's policy on homosexuality lame? It is a direct result of Bill Clinton promising gays inhis first run for office that they could openly be in the military. The JCS basically told Clinton to go pound sand.

It is not legal to ask someone if they are gay. It is STILL illegal to commit homosexual acts, and if discovered, homosexuals are STILL prosecuted and processed out.

The homosexuals that have ALWAYS been in the military still are. The homosexuals that want to flaunt their abnormal behavior in the faces of normal people are not.

It is considered inappropriate behavior for heterosexuals to flaunt their sexual behavior. That is a point often missed, purposefully for the sake of an agenda. It isn't a one way street. Only the "in your face" homosexual crowd wants it to be one.

Sorry Pale, but the burden of proof is on you. You are claiming that homosexuality can be learned or persuaded into. It isn't our job to try and 'prove you wrong' when you haven't proven yourself to be right.

Don't be sorry. It's you who is just a tad confused about how this works.

You see when you fag defenders start in with your psycho babble, it is you who is trying to convince all us NORMAL people that WE are WRONG. "I" don't have to defend NATURE and it's grand design. "I" don't have to defend the FACT that a MAN was created to be with, SEXUALLY, a WOMAN. It is YOU who has the BURDEN to convince ME that a man sticking his cock up another mans BUTT is NORMAL, and frankly, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

So back to the drawing board for you. Get a new hook, because you're old one is broken.

Be prepared to continue to say the same thing. Their arguments have been repeatedly shot down at every level and they just run off to another thread as if it never happened and parrot their same old garbage.

Typical liberal tactic. Attempt to perpetuate a lie until it becomes truth. It amounts to nothing more.

NO SHIT GUNNY... THAT'S IT IN A NUT SHELL BROTHER.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back